• Cassandra

• Samira

• Victorica

• Yoona

• Yuria

Results are only viewable after voting.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Very well said. And the last part is especially true. "Corruption" tag on f95zone is pretty much useless.
I agree. It takes so much digging to find some actual corruption and not just light bimbofication.
The girls becoming lewder is fine and all but in most "corruption" games here they already start too friendly and flirty for my tastes, and their changes often don't go as far. Corruption isn't just about the girl becoming a slut (though that is a huge part of it), it's also about the inherent sadism of seeing someone originally honest and good twisted into the antithesis of their original self. That can be done with or without mind control, but if tags like mind control, corruption and slave are all together I certainly expect this kind of game. And yet most things here are just... Not really that.

I'm still playing Valdana and plan to give a more complete opinion once I finish, but I'm really liking it so far. And people being upset about the endings going too far or character x and y "not deserving that" makes me more excited to go ahead. I never agreed or understood this notion of characters in rape, corruption and mind control games having to "deserve" anything done to them. No one deserves to be brainwashed into sex toy and that's kind of why it's so fun.

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
Tjord Hey, can you take a look at this thread? It seems you're not hiding the previous videos playing in a scene. This results in higher CPU usage when playing a long scene with several videos (see the picture).

I've also worked for more than a week on my enhancement mods (Isis, Valdana) to add enhanced and interpolated videos. It makes a huge difference, but the high CPU usage makes it impossible to play high fps videos on weaker CPUs, because the CPU get maxed and video start to stutter.

If you can please update Valdana and Isis to fix this, the games can be more optimised, and my mods could get high frame rate videos. :)

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Incredible game as always, Tjord.
I think this one surpassed Isis in pretty much everything. Really liked the girls, how their brainwashing progresses and think there was a good amount of screen time for both their pre and post-brainwashing selves.
And while I like gyarufication, I think having more variety to skin tones and body shapes definitely is better for a game. I just find Cassandra's a bit too big. Huge breasts like that work fine in drawn art but HS2 really doesn't lend itself to those kinds of proportions.
I also thought the plot comes together fairly well and aside from some conveniences here and there (like the Royal Guard not batting an eye to the queen screaming about cocks during the raid), nothing feels particularly forced, which is something that I feel a lot of games that involve controlling powerful figures have trouble with. Keeping the scope of the story to the Queen's inner circle and only alluding to the public's reaction and how the situations were being dealt with was a good choice.

Unlike most here I don't have any problem with an ugly protagonist in a corruption game. It adds to the debauchery and depravation. In the same vein, I really liked the cruelty in how Victorica and Yuria talk about and treat Uhura and Luke after their brainwashing.

I'm really looking forward to more content being added, especially if there's going to be any new endings. But please take your time and prioritize both your health and your own free time. It's never worth it trying to rush a game update. The game is already very solid as it is, take your time to perfect it without worrying about putting out updates fast.

Now about the poll, my favorite is definitely Yoona. Yuria is a very close second, but man, I just love an efficient and cunning slave. She also got the best makeup for my tastes and I really like the enlarged nipples. She got both the hottest standing sprite and the hottest CG in the game to me (pics attached).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Edger and AkaQ

joshua1776

Mar 5, 2018
Everyone keeps talking about how they liked this one heroine but not this other, so I just wanted to give Kudos to Tjord on the nice spread. Based on the poll, the most popular is not even double the least popular, which I think shows he did a wonderful job making all the characters have appeal. Even if it was not your personal favorite, it was still someone's, and making everyone have significant appeal requires both narrative and graphical design skill.

Tjord earns their praise for a reason, and I at least really appreciate that each heroine got a different focus for their corruption. variety is the spice of life after all.

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
Since it seems people are giving their opinions on the girls, I'll give mine too. In general, I like that they mostly kept their skin tone and weren't all gyarufied like in the prequel. Post-corruption appearances:

Favourite: Yuria.
Dislike: Samira, Cassandra, Victorica (red dress).

Samiras hairstyle and look isn't appealing to me. Cassandra is just way too big. At some point it becomes grotesque instead of sexy, not to mention that such a model doesn't play nice with other things in the scene, like clothes. Victoricas hips are so big, it makes it look like she's wearing a victorian dress, which I don't think were the intent.
dress.jpg

Everyone else is great though.

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
Tjord Hey, when you update Valdana, unless you need those extra sprites for development, you can also delete all the un-used sprites!
There's 243 un-used sprites in the game, just taking up space. That's 51% of all the sprites in your game!

I've taken the time to identify them and test the game running without them no problem. I've attached a file to help you if you want:
  1. place valdana_sprites_del.txt in your game/images/sprites/ folder.
  2. open bash here, run command: xargs -d '\n' rm < valdana_sprites_del.txt
  3. remove valdana_sprites_del.txt
Obs: this is only for Valdana-1.00. If the patch with new scene uses some of the sprites of course don't delete those.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Tjord Hey, when you update Valdana, unless you need those extra sprites for development, you can also delete all the un-used sprites!
There's 243 un-used sprites in the game, just taking up space. That's 51% of all the sprites in your game!

I've taken the time to identify them and test the game running without them no problem. I've attached a file to help you if you want:
  1. place valdana_sprites_del.txt in your game/images/sprites/ folder.
  2. open bash here, run command: xargs -d '\n' rm < valdana_sprites_del.txt
  3. remove valdana_sprites_del.txt
Obs: this is only for Valdana-1.00. If the patch with new scene uses some of the sprites of course don't delete those.
Those sprites are every version of the characters wearing every expression/pose. I assume it's there for consistency and to have something in case the game (in a future update or mode) calls for one.

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
Those sprites are every version of the characters wearing every expression/pose. I assume it's there for consistency and to have something in case the game (in a future update or mode) calls for one.
I know. It's logical having all sprites for development, but it's wasteful including them if they're never used in the final version.
It's no big deal, it was just work I did for the next version of my mod of this game. Figured I'd share in-case Tjord wanted to clean up his official release.

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
so seeing as we won't get the update this weekend, here a question to all, what do yuo think will be added to game still? Beyond the obvious such has galary and maybe a new scene with victoria, because I'm really curious (read coping) as to what will the "go easy on them" decision for Audry will bring to the plot

RedAnt

Mar 4, 2020
Two paths will fork on that point, one wich lead to the neo terran victory, the other to the alliance victory.

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
so seeing as we won't get the update this weekend, here a question to all, what do yuo think will be added to game still? Beyond the obvious such has galary and maybe a new scene with victoria, because I'm really curious (read coping) as to what will the "go easy on them" decision for Audry will bring to the plot
I've already decided on additional content, and while I don't want to be a spoilsport, but I think it'll be best to temper your expectations. The added scenes will consist of:

Frankly, despite my best efforts to focus on it, I am already mentally checked out of Valdana and want move to other projects. So chances for anything beyond those scenes are slim.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I discovered this a few days ago and have greatly enjoyed playing it. However the it crashes for me when I reach Victorica's big sex scene, at the point where Fritz ejaculates for the second time. I don't get a RenPy error message. Instead Windows tells me that the program has stopped working and that a bug report will be sent to Microsoft (which could be rather embarrassing should anyone examine it really closely). I'm playing on 32-bit Windows, so I wonder if I might just have run out of memory. I've closed down everything else that was running as far as I could, but it didn't help. Perhaps the more streamlined version of Valdana that I gather is imminent will solve the problem.

I slightly surprised myself by voting for Yoona in the poll, as I love huge breasts. But she's so cool, with a pretty face, a very stylish uniform, her beret worn at a jaunty angle, and a shade of lipstick that really suits her.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I discovered this a few days ago and have greatly enjoyed playing it. However the it crashes for me when I reach Victorica's big sex scene, at the point where Fritz ejaculates for the second time. I don't get a RenPy error message. Instead Windows tells me that the program has stopped working and that a bug report will be sent to Microsoft (which could be rather embarrassing should anyone examine it really closely). I'm playing on 32-bit Windows, so I wonder if I might just have run out of memory. I've closed down everything else that was running as far as I could, but it didn't help. Perhaps the more streamlined version of Valdana that I gather is imminent will solve the problem.

I slightly surprised myself by voting for Yoona in the poll, as I love huge breasts. But she's so cool, with a pretty face, a very stylish uniform, her beret worn at a jaunty angle, and a shade of lipstick that really suits her.
Read the comments at the top of this page; that may explain why it crashes

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I've already decided on additional content, and while I don't want to be a spoilsport, but I think it'll be best to temper your expectations. The added scenes will consist of:

Frankly, despite my best efforts to focus on it, I am already mentally checked out of Valdana and want move to other projects. So chances for anything beyond those scenes are slim.
That's all I could ask for, really. Harem and oyakodon were the only things missing from the game.

Yes, it was the same for me. I love huge breasts and wide hips but Yoona was just perfect with that makeup.

Reactions: doomBlade
4.50 star(s) 12 Votes