• Cassandra

• Samira

• Victorica

• Yoona

• Yuria

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ever

Feb 3, 2018
No idea. I have around 10 ideas/projects open - some on different engines, some with completely different themes - of which probably none will see the light of day. Truth be told, it all probably depends on what mood will I be when I get my next longer holidays :) This year, I was in a mood for corruption and hence managed to get Valdana to a finished state, but f.e. last year I preferred to explore something more wholesome.
How about a formal evil person but one who actually help the good "guys"( meaning ladies) so basically any of two latest protagonist but truly helping them . I mean if the panther of Ilidium or the queen had to admit they were wrong. It would make my day oh the look on their faces.:whistle: As for corruption there is always purification, what was done is can be undone.

Reactions: Alternation62

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
Hey this week Audrey finally overtook Victorica in popularity poll. Actually I voted for Victorica, but I can understand Audrey's popularity. It seems like players value the loyalty and helpfulness of their slaves.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Hey this week Audrey finally overtook Victorica in popularity poll. Actually I voted for Victorica, but I can understand Audrey's popularity. It seems like players value the loyalty and helpfulness of their slaves.
If that is an important factor I don't see why Yoona and Samira aren't more popular. But I'm biased since I voted on Yoona.
But I've always been surprised by Audrey's popularity in general. I guess people just like blondes.

I really liked all girls, but my personal order is Yoona, Samira, Yuria, Victorica, Cassandra and Audrey.
I do think Audrey has some of the better sex scenes in the game but the corruption aspect of the others is so much more poignant than hers. She was more of a neutral character while the others were actively antagonistic with more defined moral codes and get degraded into their exact opposites. Audrey remains more or less the same just with her loyalties shifted.

Last edited:

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
If that is an important factor I don't see why Yoona and Samira aren't more popular. But I'm biased since I voted on Yoona.
But I've always been surprised by Audrey's popularity in general. I guess people just like blondes.

I really liked all girls, but my personal order is Yoona, Samira, Yuria, Victorica, Cassandra and Audrey.
I do think Audrey has some of the better sex scenes in the game but the corruption aspect of the others is so much more poignant than hers. She was more of a neutral character while the others were actively antagonistic with more defined moral codes and get degraded into their exact opposites. Audrey remains more or less the same just with her loyalties shifted.
I respect your choices. Personally, I thought Yoona deserved to be higher on the list. I loved her dutiful nature and her more modest changes instead of giving her massive tits.

Reactions: Tansun and kzk0987

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
I think they gravitated towards Audrey since she was with us the longest. Admittedly though, I think her design is either the second or third best. Victorica with the red hair and plumpness make her look like the hottest MILF in the galaxy. Wish she had some scenes with her daughter and/or pregnant.

Last edited:

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I respect your choices. Personally, I thought Yoona deserved to be higher on the list. I loved her dutiful nature and her more modest changes instead of giving her massive tits.
Her tits to get a change, her nipples are super pointy. But due to the facing-forward nature of the character sprites it's rarely noticeable outside of the sex scenes (of which she doesn't get that many so it's easy to forget).
But her nipples are supposed to be noticeable even when she's fully clothed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regardless, what I think makes her really hot is the use of makeup and her change in demeanor.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Her tits to get a change, her nipples are super pointy. But due to the facing-forward nature of the character sprites it's rarely noticeable outside of the sex scenes (of which she doesn't get that many so it's easy to forget).
But her nipples are supposed to be noticeable even when she's fully clothed.

Regardless, what I think makes her really hot is the use of makeup and her change in demeanor.
Yes, and that very stylish uniform as well.

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
I am actually genuinely surprised at Audrey's popularity, since she's IMO most bland and undeveloped (as a character :)) of the cast. Especially when my personal favourite is dead last :(

Supposedly that's coming in the update. Fingers crossed brother.
Yep, since this scene's is already prepared, I can promise you a pregnancy sex when the update comes (which may take a while unfortunately - sorry guys).

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Especially when my personal favourite is dead last :(
Based Samira enjoyer. Yeah, I'm dumbfounded by her lack of popularity as well. Not only she had one of the most satisfying corruption arcs (along with Victorica and Yuria), she was super hot, useful as a slave and got a great ending.

Reactions: Alternation62

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
Based Samira enjoyer. Yeah, I'm dumbfounded by her lack of popularity as well. Not only she had one of the most satisfying corruption arcs (along with Victorica and Yuria), she was super hot, useful as a slave and got a great ending.
It's because her post-corruption look is the most unappealing of all the characters. She also spends the rest of the game in a nun-outfit. Not a sexy/fetish nun-outfit, but a regular outfit.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
It's because her post-corruption look is the most unappealing of all the characters. She also spends the rest of the game in a nun-outfit. Not a sexy/fetish nun-outfit, but a regular outfit.
Oh wow. THIS is unappealing now?
Each to their own I guess...

About the nun outfit, yeah, I agree it could use a bigger cleavage and a slit/side cut to the skirt. On the other hand, it also makes the scene of her masturbating while wearing it more taboo.

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
On the other hand, it also makes the scene of her masturbating while wearing it more taboo.
The thing about sexual situation/imagery and nuns being appealing is because it's taboo. The thing with Samira is that she's not a real nun. So there's nothing taboo about it. In other words:

Regular nun-outfit: not sexual imagery.
Not a real nun: not a sexual (taboo) situation.

She lacks appeal other than being a hot woman (in a game full of hot women). Pretty sure that's why she isn't as popular.

Sep 21, 2017
I really like the egyptian girl look, but I remember something about her corruption seemed...rushed? Dunno I played this over a month ago at this point.
Played over a month too but pretty sure I remember it feels rushed because the in game scenario requires her to be rushed. Samira, an enemy admiral kidnapped and hidden away to be brainwashed. But said church is under surveillance and having Samira not 'reeducated' and running around hating your guts is a wonderful combination if one day someone finally pays a visit or surprise inspection and finds her.

Aug 26, 2018
Can someone explain to me how you can get the humiliation tag when the story is based on brainwashing?
I'm seriously asking, It's all about whether I'm going to like the game or not. I'm fond of humiliation but hate brainwashing.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes