• Cassandra

• Samira

• Victorica

• Yoona

• Yuria

Results are only viewable after voting.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Can someone explain to me how you can get the humiliation tag when the story is based on brainwashing?
I'm seriously asking, It's all about whether I'm going to like the game or not. I'm fond of humiliation but hate brainwashing.
If you hate brainwashing then I don't think you will like this game, as it's central to the plot and I think it's unavoidable.

Reactions: soupeau6tr0uille

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Can someone explain to me how you can get the humiliation tag when the story is based on brainwashing?
I'm seriously asking, It's all about whether I'm going to like the game or not. I'm fond of humiliation but hate brainwashing.
Humiliation comes into play mostly with one character (a haughty and overconfident admiral) who gets humiliated and degraded as part of her training before the brainwashing is complete. I feel it doesn't play a major role anywhere else.

As for the tag ai think the characters being put in humiliating situations and degrading themselves even if as willing slaves already warrants the tag, because that's how it would work on a bdsm themed game for example. And the fully brainwashed women degrading themselves happens a lot.

Reactions: soupeau6tr0uille

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
I am actually genuinely surprised at Audrey's popularity, since she's IMO most bland and undeveloped (as a character :)) of the cast.
Personally, she's my favorite because even though she is indeed a bit bland, I honestly find most of the transformations rather bland (compared to Isis' at least) too and she sticks out a little bit more due to the makeup + body ratio making her look like the most physically changed one while being "simply" corrupted (AKA no extreme proportions like Cassandra or rejuvenating like Victorica). Yoona for example barely changes other than makeup and nipples, even her expressions don't change much.

Especially when my personal favourite is dead last :(
I do like Samira too a bit more, especially since her look is closer to Isis' final results, but I also do understand the sentiment because she didn't really change much other than her white hair stripes (would've looked better longer and with a different pattern, if not entirely bleached) and the makeup, which I thought looked a bit weird at certain angles at first (might be the pale lips on dark skin combo). Easily my #3 favorite though.

Also, do you plan on using more often/heavily piercings? Loved the final transformation in Isis because of them and was a bit disappointed to see none of the transformations here having them. In fact, IMO transformations here could use more bodily distractions, be it heavier tattoos and/or piercings, given the smaller tattoos and untanned skin makes all that skin look like an empty canvas.

Reactions: kzk0987

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Personally, she's my favorite because even though she is indeed a bit bland, I honestly find most of the transformations rather bland (compared to Isis' at least) too and she sticks out a little bit more due to the makeup + body ratio making her look like the most physically changed one while being "simply" corrupted (AKA no extreme proportions like Cassandra or rejuvenating like Victorica). Yoona for example barely changes other than makeup and nipples, even her expressions don't change much.

I do like Samira too a bit more, especially since her look is closer to Isis' final results, but I also do understand the sentiment because she didn't really change much other than her white hair stripes (would've looked better longer and with a different pattern, if not entirely bleached) and the makeup, which I thought looked a bit weird at certain angles at first (might be the pale lips on dark skin combo). Easily my #3 favorite though.

Also, do you plan on using more often/heavily piercings? Loved the final transformation in Isis because of them and was a bit disappointed to see none of the transformations here having them. In fact, IMO transformations here could use more bodily distractions, be it heavier tattoos and/or piercings, given the smaller tattoos and untanned skin makes all that skin look like an empty canvas.
I like the variety in skin tones but I do agree it could have used more variety in body piercing or tattoos.

blackmeow13

Mar 29, 2019
I added a poll, let's see which heroine is your favourite, lads. I am actually very curious about that.
Damn, Cass has that low rating? :eek:

great game, cassandra's character design is unique and fun. very well made game in fact, in a way, better than the fall of Isis, which was already a great piece.
It might be a personal preference, but I do feel in both game, the third stage mind transform works too quick, the best experience is turning them at their own will and let the target subjuct ask for to be branded. (and for both game to oath for MC is nice, but oath for the country was a bit off, since we all know with those women on MC's side, he will most likely doing his own thing and obey to no one.)
the other thing that sorta really bothers me is that after transformation, the slutty outlook of characters seems, well, at least compare with their original looks, not so appealling, I know the idea is to trash something nice, but those woman are your own property, who would want to keep something, well, trashy, and you won't want to 'share' any of them with someone else, after you've spend soooo much work to turn them into your own property. for example, the captain, the princess and doctor in Isis, samira, cass and yoona in valdana, seems the slutty looks are an overkill, but there is significant improvment in between Isis and Valdana on this matter.
Over all, it is a 9/10 game, brilliant in so many ways and has no bug, at least not any that would effect the gameplay. looking forward to any work come from Tjord

Reactions: wiseold6996

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Damn, Cass has that low rating? :eek:

great game, cassandra's character design is unique and fun. very well made game in fact, in a way, better than the fall of Isis, which was already a great piece.
It might be a personal preference, but I do feel in both game, the third stage mind transform works too quick, the best experience is turning them at their own will and let the target subjuct ask for to be branded. (and for both game to oath for MC is nice, but oath for the country was a bit off, since we all know with those women on MC's side, he will most likely doing his own thing and obey to no one.)
the other thing that sorta really bothers me is that after transformation, the slutty outlook of characters seems, well, at least compare with their original looks, not so appealling, I know the idea is to trash something nice, but those woman are your own property, who would want to keep something, well, trashy, and you won't want to 'share' any of them with someone else, after you've spend soooo much work to turn them into your own property. for example, the captain, the princess and doctor in Isis, samira, cass and yoona in valdana, seems the slutty looks are an overkill, but there is significant improvment in between Isis and Valdana on this matter.
Over all, it is a 9/10 game, brilliant in so many ways and has no bug, at least not any that would effect the gameplay. looking forward to any work come from Tjord
What I will say will probably sound more aggressive than I intend due to English not being my first language. So I apologize in advance. Also, I'm not talking just about your post but more about the argument, of which you are not the first to bring up.
This is the kind of criticism I hope Tjord never listens to. You're arguing against the main point of the game. It sounds like don't want corruption, you just want a nice vanilla girl and thinks mind control is a good means of ensuring she won't step out of line.
The main point of both "the Fall" games and from Asturion War before them is that the corruption has a physical aspect and that it makes the girls look sluttier. And there are very few games that do that. Tjord is one of the few devs to have made multiple. So honestly, it just sounds very annoying and entitled when people who very clearly don't share the fetish for corruption keep appearing over and over again to complain about how he should tone it down. Almost every game in this site that is labelled as "corruption" is toned down already. Can't we perverts have at least a few? :HideThePain:

blackmeow13

Mar 29, 2019
it just sounds very annoying and entitled
Damn! you do sound very annoying and entitled are't you.

keep appearing over and over again
Aren't this means your interpretation of 'how a corruption game 'should' have worked' aren't the law.

it is a game forum, people exchange options and reviews, I've played 3 and half of his games through the years, I give out my angle, I didn't even once ask him to change anything and you already jump out to ask me and people sharing similar opinions to shut up? Aren't you entitled, do you own this forum or do you own the definition of 'how to enjoy a corruption game'?

Chill dude, you be you, that's fine, you like what you like. But you don't tell others 'how to like' somthing.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Aren't this means your interpretation of 'how a corruption game 'should' have worked' aren't the law.
I never said that. I was talking about this specific type of corruption.

That said I do apologize, I went to far and did act condescending by assuming things about your tastes. Shouldn't have done that. I ended up projecting experiences with far less reasonable people I had similar discussions with into your comment and that's a shitty thing to do. Again, I'm sorry.

I do like plenty of games with lighter corruption too, it's just... Stuff like this, especially well executed is so rare, you know?
You're right you didn't tell Tjord to change anything and just gave your honest thoughts, and I didn't mean to say that is not valid, just disagree with it. Specifically disagree with the whole part about how having less extreme changes is an improvement and pointing out you think the girls with makeup look bad and trashy and that they should be preserved with a "nice" look. I think the cool part about these games is doing the opposite, if that makes sense. Also I think Yoona's makeup is sort of tasteful, Victorica is far more "trashy" by my tastes lmao. It's just not suited for active duty military.

Last edited:

noahboah1112

Dec 11, 2017
Really appreciate the time and effort you must spend making these games and then just releasing them all at once. I think I liked this even more than Isis. I hope your next project goes smoothly!

Reactions: kzk0987 and abgazil

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
congratulations on another release Tjord, do you have any idea on the setting of your next release ?

My suggestion is maybe an ancient setting (like egypt or fantasy) just asa change from the sci-fi setting.

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
My suggestion is maybe an ancient setting (like egypt or fantasy) just asa change from the sci-fi setting
I actually would love that and I have experimented with several projects set in the ancient era (without hardcore corruption). Due to lack of necessary assets for HS and my distaste for DAZ it'd probably have to be an AI CG game though.

Reactions: VEHX

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
I actually would love that and I have experimented with several projects set in the ancient era (without hardcore corruption). Due to lack of necessary assets for HS and my distaste for DAZ it'd probably have to be an AI CG game though.
Also just a suggestion to you, gallery option should come as standard with the game. Cause it can be quite a pain rewinding sequences to refap to materials.

CorrHen

Mar 6, 2023
Also just a suggestion to you, gallery option should come as standard with the game. Cause it can be quite a pain rewinding sequences to refap to materials.

It was mentioned that gallery is planned in the next update. Tjord literally replied to your comment in October saying this.

Tjord just wanted the game out sooner, so it was released without gallery. The previous game had a gallery and this game will have one. Just wait.

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
Tjord just wanted the game out sooner, so it was released without gallery. The previous game had a gallery and this game will have one. Just wait.
Tjord also told that he had already turned his attention to the next project and learning AI, so the release of the update is under a question.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
He said he had done or was in the process of doing one of the new scenes already, I don't think he'll just abandon it.
Between him starting other project and general end of the year stuff I don't expect it until January though.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes