• Cassandra

• Samira

• Victorica

• Yoona

• Yuria

Results are only viewable after voting.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
I just hope a big final orgy scene is still in the works, that was something that was missing from Valdana.
That scene from the first game was amazing with all the girls:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Anglovehen

Anglovehen

Aug 4, 2018
Definitely not this year. I still didn't finish the writing, only after which will come various graphics (like new sprites), revisions, corrections, gallery, etc. So I also wouldn't bet on January release.
Thanks for even updating the game.
I don't mind for another teaser tho

Reactions: Grandsmeister

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
I should stop giving out any dates. Sigh. It always jinxes my projects.
It could be worse. I remember a situation with comics Daireiger V, when G9 announced last chapter and people for several months everyday bombarded his blog and Pixiv, asking if the chapter already done.

Reactions: RedAnt

RedAnt

Mar 4, 2020
Na, the worse situation was with another comics where people were basically insulting the creator on his blog for not releasing when he said he would. Entitled people are only a minority of people but there are times when there are totally out of line. I really wonder why the comic creator in question didn't just promised to release the comic X days after completing it, X being the number of insulting message.

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
It could be worse. I remember a situation with comics Daireiger V, when G9 announced last chapter and people for several months everyday bombarded his blog and Pixiv, asking if the chapter already done.
That was kind of on them though. If I remember correctly, they specifically said, before even the first chapter was released (paraphrased):
You will NOT have to wait months to finish the comic. Pretty much everything is already done besides the last chapter, which we'll finish soon.

Of course no one should harass the creators, but when a project goes past 6 months their initial time line...

Anyway, if you guys are impatient for the update, I can reveal I've been working on a huge update to the Isis prequel. I won't promise a release date (heh), but I think it will come out before the Valdana update, if you guys want to play that while waiting.
The changes will include comprehensive improvements to the entire script and fixes, including a fix to the long standing bug in both Falls games of multiple videos stacking and playing simultaneously (so look forward to 120 high refresh videos).

If that release goes well I'll maybe do it for Valdana too.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
As promised, the massive update to Isis is complete! Read about it here, then download it in the mod thread.
Tjord you may want to read the section on movie performance bug fix.
Really nice! I was already replaying Isis while I wait for the Valdana update, and I was using your previous mod to improve image quality, guess I have an excuse to start over to see the revised script.

On this second playthrough I was really noticing how many spelling and grammar errors Isis has compared to Valdana, which still has some but it's a huge improvement. The writing in general really, Valdana's characters have more personality, the dialogue is more engaging, etc. Really puts in perspective how much Tjord improved since then. Can't wait to see what the update has in store.

Last edited:

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
May you make mod for valdana?
Maybe. Probably. It took so much effort to do Isis, I'm not 100% sure. In any case, it will have to be after the Valdana update. I would need to enhance all the new content, then tackle an even larger script compared to Isis. It would take several weeks.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Maybe. Probably. It took so much effort to do Isis, I'm not 100% sure. In any case, it will have to be after the Valdana update. I would need to enhance all the new content, then tackle an even larger script compared to Isis. It would take several weeks.
I hope you do at least the basic CG improvement/upscale mod you always do, that already helps a lot and you seem to get it out much faster. I know it's annoying having people asking things of you, but it would be nice to at least have that even if you don't want to go through the trouble of doing the rest (it does look like a huge amount of work). I mean no disrespect for Tjord's work with the models, posing, rendering and etc (especially since his sensibility for character design is so good under the very limited scope of what Honey Select can do), but the upscale really helps smooth over some issues with hair and other textures the base CG have.

Reactions: flwqo
4.50 star(s) 12 Votes