• Cassandra

• Samira

• Victorica

• Yoona

• Yuria

Results are only viewable after voting.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Whatever comes I'll be happy with it (as someone who started and never finished any projects, I know how real life and change of interests can make things hard firsthand), but personally, I hope for two things:
1 - A harem scene, preferably as part of a pregnant ending.
2 - One ending shared between Yoona and Audrey, since they're the only ones without one. This one I think has no chance of happening but a man can dream hahaha.

From a practical standpoint, I assume they don't have an ending because they're not in a position of power to benefit the MC and because they already have enough content in the first half of the game, so having endings on top of that would be disproportionate.

Some time ago I tried thinking what an ending with them could even look like and the best I could imagine was The protagonist returns to being a mercenary/underground trafficker (just not a pirate, more crime lord vibe, operating semi-openly in Confederacy territory) with the two as subordinates and commanders of his private military (soldiers being their former battalions from Valdana).

loihdeis42

May 29, 2019
Merry Christmas, everyone.

I heard you've all been very naughty, so Santa didn't bring you the present this year. Since you've been patient with me though, let me show you some snippets of what I can share from upcoming"patch"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This looks absolutely awesome!
Thank you for your hard work!

noahboah1112

Dec 11, 2017

I heard you've all been very naughty, so Santa didn't bring you the present this year. Since you've been patient with me though, let me show you some snippets of what I can share from upcoming"patch"

Holy shit not what I expected at all. I was content just waiting for a small extra update. Hope the process goes smoothly and don't push yourself too hard.

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016

and here yuo where saying to curb my enthusiasm for the update because it would small, glad to see that yuo went above and beyond!

Sep 21, 2017

New corruptions? May I know what these means? Are the female characters being corrupted in a different way?

Also thanks for the update! Just remember to take your time and slowly enjoy life, dont stress yourself out!

Last edited:

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016

This is even better than I expected. Than expected most of us, I should say.

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
My knowledge of Japlish (or should that be Enganese?" is rather limited. What's a gyaru?

Sep 21, 2017
My knowledge of Japlish (or should that be Enganese?" is rather limited. What's a gyaru?
From the quick glance at the wikipedia page, it is a person who has their skin tanned and bleached their hair. A good example of what gyaru is can be seen from Tjord's prequel to this game, Isis the fall.

Here are is an example from that game:

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017

60-70%? That is beyond my wildest expectations. Looking forward to what you have in store.

About the gyarus, I'm good with either form of corruption but having both in one game? You're too good for our endless complaining.

Happy Holidays.

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
Gyaru is japanese pronunciation of the word "girl". Members of that subculture uses elements of classic american beauty culture from magazines, pop music and cinema: tanned skin, bleached hair, hard makeup, provocative clothing, tattoos and piercing. Gyaru also profess a frivolous lifestyle, they are eternal teenagers who hate boredom and being serious.
Also there is existing a gradations of gyarus. Gyarus with paler skin and less makeup called just gyaru, but gyarus with more grotesque modifications and nearly black skin are called manba gyaru.

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
From the quick glance at the wikipedia page, it is a person who has their skin tanned and bleached their hair. A good example of what gyaru is can be seen from Tjord's prequel to this game, Isis the fall.

Here are is an example from that game:
Thanks. In your example, I think the Before image looks sexier than the After image.

Reactions: wiseold6996

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Gyaru is japanese pronunciation of the word "girl". Members of that subculture uses elements of classic american beauty culture from magazines, pop music and cinema: tanned skin, bleached hair, hard makeup, provocative clothing, tattoos and piercing. Gyaru also profess a frivolous lifestyle, they are eternal teenagers who hate boredom and being serious.
Also there is existing a gradations of gyarus. Gyarus with paler skin and less makeup called just gyaru, but gyarus with more grotesque modifications and nearly black skin are called manba gyaru.
Thanks.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes