• Cassandra

• Samira

• Victorica

• Yoona

• Yuria

Results are only viewable after voting.

topimi

Aug 5, 2019
I hope you do at least the basic CG improvement/upscale mod you always do, that already helps a lot and you seem to get it out much faster. I know it's annoying having people asking things of you, but it would be nice to at least have that even if you don't want to go through the trouble of doing the rest (it does look like a huge amount of work). I mean no disrespect for Tjord's work with the models, posing, rendering and etc (especially since his sensibility for character design is so good under the very limited scope of what Honey Select can do), but the upscale really helps smooth over some issues with hair and other textures the base CG have.
Kinda unrelated but I checked out your blog and was suprised at how informative and engaging it was, hope you keep going so I can discover more mind control games like this one

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Victorica is overrated, she only has one sex scene (maybe I'll change my opinion of her in the next update *wink wink*).
I believe in Yoona supremacy! :giggle:

But in all seriousness all girls are great, and we can see in the numbers that the game has a girl for every taste lol

Reactions: kzk0987

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
Kinda unrelated but I checked out your blog and was suprised at how informative and engaging it was, hope you keep going so I can discover more mind control games like this one
Oh hey, a quality blog about mind control content? !

Reactions: abgazil and topimi

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Oh hey, a quality blog about mind control content? !
Thanks, it means a lot. It's not only mind control, as I like and intend to cover a wider range of corruption/sexual slavery-related content, but yeah in the end I do have a strong mind control bias lmao.
And while the blog is focused on Japanese media I do plan on making a review/recommendation of Valdana eventually (as well as other Western games, occasionally).
Victorica is overrated, she only has one sex scene (maybe I'll change my opinion of her in the next update *wink wink*).
I believe in Yoona supremacy! :giggle:

But in all seriousness all girls are great, and we can see in the numbers that the game has a girl for every taste lol
Victorica is all about the chase, even without as many sex scenes it's satisfying corrupting her. My favorite scene with her isn't even the sex scene, it's the scene she's watching everyone else kiss the bishop's cock and cum, then when it's her turn Letho interrupts and she loses it. That's so good.
But Yoona is my favorite too. I just like secretary/assistant-type girls a lot and her makeup and subtle expressions do it for me more. Things may change in the alternate route and with the gyaru forms, let's see :sneaky:
But yeah this is one of those games where every girl is best girl. It is not by a large margin that I like Yoona over Samira or Yuria for example. Tjord did a really great job with the characters this time around.

Last edited:

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
Today is the lust last sunday of january and, as I think, it's the great time for making theories about the gyaru-route.

Many of those who had a chance to complete Valdana: The Fall are used to the figure of Fritz Villers in the role of the main character of the game. However, we're also all understanding that the new route implies a completely different development of events.

What do we know about the upcoming expansion according to Tjord? This will be an alternative story, 60%-70% long from the original one with new gyaru-themed corruptions.
Which events could summon big changes in the course of story and lead us to new corruptions? As we know, Fritz Villers was under surveillance by the Queen, so he couln't arouse suspicion from internal security service. That was the reason why he couldn't make drastical changes in the appearance of his slaves. Their look had to remain recognizable to others.

So, what needs to happen to Villers to forget about caution? HE MUST DIE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And his place should be be replaced by someone more impulsive, less cautious. Someone aware of Villers'es dark affairs, a man with ambitions and status that could be seen as a replacement ally for «Nao». Someone like... Viscount Rundstedt.

Fritz's death will force Samira to seek a new ally in Valdana. Also this is a chance for Titus to start his own game.

In the hands of aristocracy Neo-Terran technologies can became a dangerous weapon that can turn the tide of confrontation with loyalists. Maybe this time the rebellion will not be crushed?

What are you thinking guys? I live in anticipation for an update and all I can do is speculate + it seems that Tjord intentionally left hints for us... Or maybe unintentionally? :WeSmart: Maybe my theory is bullshit. :HideThePain:

This universe and story are really interesting to discuss. I just wanted to share my guesses with the fanbase.

Last edited:

Anglovehen

Aug 4, 2018
Today is the lust last sunday of january and, as I think, it's the great time for making theories about the gyaru-route.

Many of those who had a chance to complete Valdana: The Fall are used to the figure of Fritz Villers in the role of the main character of the game. However, we're also all understanding that the new route implies a completely different development of events.

What do we know about the upcoming expansion according to Tjord? This will be an alternative story, 60%-70% long from the original one with new gyaru-themed corruptions.
Which events could summon big changes in the course of story and lead us to new corruptions? As we know, Fritz Villers was under surveillance by the Queen, so he couln't arouse suspicion from internal security service. That was the reason why he couldn't make drastical changes in the appearance of his slaves. Their look had to remain recognizable to others.

So, what needs to happen for Villers to forget about caution? HE MUST DIE.

And his place should be be replaced by someone more impulsive, less cautious. Someone aware of Villers'es dark affairs, a man with ambitions and status that could be seen as a replacement ally for «Nao». Someone like... Viscount Rundstedt.

Fritz's death will force Samira to seek a new ally in Valdana. Also this is a chance for Titus to start his own game.

In the hands of aristocracy Neo-Terran technologies can became a dangerous weapon that can turn the tide of confrontation with loyalists. Maybe this time the rebellion will not be crushed?

What are you thinking guys? I live in anticipation for an update and all I can do is speculate + it seems that Tjord intentionally left hints for us... Or maybe unintentionally? :WeSmart: Maybe my theory is bullshit. :HideThePain:

This universe and story are really interesting to discuss. I just wanted to share my guesses with the fanbase.
My wild imagination would say that the main character from isis come earlier than expected and then help to influence villers type of brainwashing

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017

I don't think something as extreme as changing the protagonist will happen. But I didn't really think about what could be a motivator for a different style of corruption.
Maybe he gets busted early, has to flee the church, and then gets his hands on some of the tech from the first game? Maybe the previous protagonist doesn't like the idea of Samira getting powerful or influential inside Nova Terra and gives a helping hand?
Or maybe it's as simple as in the new route Villers doesn't have to operate undercover anymore and thus can go all in on the girls' appearance modifications.

Anyway, it sure would be nice to get some more teaser pics.
Not asking for release estimates or anything of the sort, when it's done it's done, but a short glimpse isn't asking for too much is it?

Sep 21, 2017

My wild imagination would say that the main character from isis come earlier than expected and then help to influence villers type of brainwashing
When Tjord mentions a gyaru route this was my thought too. To me this alternate route would be where Fritz got killed off earlier, and our MC from ISIS, left without a partner, would be forced to come to Valdana to prep the groundwork for the Alliance leaders's arrival, and also bagging the planet's hot babes while at it. Thats explains the gun to the head photo (Fritz getting killed off) and the gyarufication route ( our ISIS main character really has a fetish for them)

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
When Tjord mentions a gyaru route this was my thought too. To me this alternate route would be where Fritz got killed off earlier, and our MC from ISIS, left without a partner, would be forced to come to Valdana to prep the groundwork for the Alliance leaders's arrival, and also bagging the planet's hot babes while at it. Thats explains the gun to the head photo (Fritz getting killed off) and the gyarufication route ( our ISIS main character really has a fetish for them)

When I thought about Dario's candidature there was only one but big stop factor for me: Valdana — is neutral planet. Is it so easy for an Alliance officer to arrive on the planet that is not yet become a part of the Alliance?
Actually that was the reason why Victorica wanted to join the Alliance — this made it possible to act in a single diplomatic field. Before the pact, appearing of an Allience ship in Valdanian space can be regarded as an invasion, just like as it would be a Neo-Terran ship.
Such a move from «agent Nao» could arouse suspicion not just among the Valdanians, but also among Alliance. In this case, Dalisso will need a plausible legend for his authorities.
(+) of Dario Dalisso theory
— He has a gyaru fetish.
— He is the heir of the new corruption technology inventor and perfectly knows how to use it.
— He could bring surveillance (a cute female agent of the Alliance's intelligence service). A new potential slave, Yay!

(-) of Dario Dalisso theory
— His arrival can become a diplomatic scandal.
— This move can destroy his undercover.
— He could bring surveillance (absolutely not cute male agent of the Alliance's intelligence service, capable of neutralizing a person in 1000 different ways).

After reading your thoughts, I came to the conclusion that such a development of events is possible, but difficult to implement. In any case this would be also an interesting twist.

I also wanted to share my thought process, why I'm thinking about candidature of viscount Rundstedt.
— He is Valdanian — no diplomatic scandal, just an inner politics.
— He occupies a high position in society. In the case of removal of the ruler he is one of the most likely candidates for the throne.
— He follows a political course of the previous ruler — Victorica's elder brother, which means a rapprochement with the Neo-Terran Empire.
— He was involved in Fritz's secret affairs. Actually, Samira already threatened Villers that his candidature is replaceble by rebellious aristocrats.
—Tjord mentioned «More screen time for your favourite characters, like viscount Rundstedt and captain Titus».
— Rundstedt has associates, money, lands and real property for keeping and maintenance of the secret Neo-Terran techologies.

Actually Rundstedt theory also has one, but very big minus — he is very narrow-minded person. He is absolutely incapable of thinking through long-term plans and assessing the consequences. Mind games are definitely not about him.
This moneybag will sure need a mentor, or intelligent partner. Some strategist accustomed to surviving by the light of his own mind. General Titus maybe?

I also thought about the specifics of corruption in alternative route. Previously Tjord experimented with different types of body modifications. Used different themes. And you know what comes to mind, when I see viscount Rundstedt?
Evil corrupted gyaru-maids! They can occupy any position in society, but inside the viscount's manor they becomes nothing more, but sex crazed slaves ready to fulfill any wishes of their master!
Your own manor, full of the finest women of Valdana. Would you like to see queen Victorica and others in such a form? Me for sure.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2017
When I thought about Dario's candidature there was only one but big stop factor for me: Valdana — is neutral planet. Is it so easy for an Alliance officer to arrive on the planet that is not yet become a part of the Alliance?
Actually that was the reason why Victorica wanted to join the Alliance — this made it possible to act in a single diplomatic field. Before the pact, appearing of an Allience ship in Valdanian space can be regarded as an invasion, just like as it would be a Neo-Terran ship.
Such a move from «agent Nao» could arouse suspicion not just among the Valdanians, but also among Alliance. In this case, Dalisso will need a plausible legend for his authorities.
(+) of Dario Dalisso theory
— He has a gyaru fetish.
— He is the heir of the new corruption technology inventor and perfectly knows how to use it.
— He could bring surveillance (a cute female agent of the Alliance's intelligence service). A new potential slave, Yay!

(-) of Dario Dalisso theory
— His arrival can become a diplomatic scandal.
— This move can destroy his undercover.
— He could bring surveillance (absolutely not cute male agent of the Alliance's intelligence service, capable of neutralizing a person in 1000 different ways).

After reading your thoughts, I came to the conclusion that such a development of events is possible, but difficult to implement. In any case this would be also an interesting twist.

I also wanted to share my thought process, why I'm thinking about candidature of viscount Rundstedt.
— He is Valdanian — no diplomatic scandal, just an inner politics.
— He occupies a high position in society. In the case of removal of the ruler he is one of the most likely candidates for the throne.
— He follows a political course of the previous ruler — Victorica's elder brother, which means a rapprochement with the Neo-Terran Empire.
— He was involved in Fritz's secret affairs. Actually, Samira already threatened Villers that his candidature is replaceble by rebellious aristocrats.
—Tjord mentioned «More screen time for your favourite characters, like viscount Rundstedt and captain Titus».
— Rundstedt has associates, money, lands and real property for keeping and maintenance of the secret Neo-Terran techologies.

Actually Rundstedt theory also has one, but very big minus — he is very narrow-minded person. He is absolutely incapable of thinking through long-term plans and assessing the consequences. Mind games are definitely not about him.
This moneybag will sure need a mentor, or intelligent partner. Some strategist accustomed to surviving by the light of his own mind. General Titus maybe?

I also thought about the specifics of corruption in alternative route. Previously Tjord experimented with different types of body modifications. Used different themes. And you know what comes to mind, when I see viscount Rundstedt?
Evil corrupted gyaru-maids! They can occupy any position in society, but inside the viscount's manor they becomes nothing more, but sex crazed slaves ready to fulfill any wishes of their master!
Your own manor, full of the finest women of Valdana. Would you like to see queen Victorica and others in such a form? Me for sure.
All great points, though

I believe Dario would be able to run undercover, instead of appearing as a alliance officer on a alliance ship, he could have slipped onto the planet as a tourist or some other disguise, after all plastic surgery and some other high tech spy stuff should be available to him. Though it is a bit dangerous which explains why Fritz

Viscount Rundstedt, while you have mentioned great points, seems to forget certain minus points
- He is not smart/aware that his powerbase is full of spies, the moment he rebelled, Victorica already knows and is ready to crush him. I dont see him able to hide the brainwashing tech
- He is pro Neo Terran, you are correct. Yet I feel that Dario has gone his own way (aka Imma take over everything), and I dont see Dario sharing his tech with him, and the Neo terrans themselves dont seem to have that tech.
- You think General Titus would be his partner, looking at Rundstedt I believed that he would be Titus puppet. This makes it sounds like Titus would be the new main character instead ( holy shit thats a great idea, maybe Titus survives the battle and finds the abandoned church and the tech?)
-Repeating the Rundstedt dumb point, even if he does get the tech (and somehow hides it from the legion of spies that seems to be hiding at every corner of his house), how would he lie and cover up all the women becoming gyarufied. I think he would collapse instantly once Letho or Victorica comes a knocking and asking.

Overall, I think would should just wait and see the update. Maybe its still Fritz with a new gyaru feitsh, maybe is Dario, Rundstedt, Titus or some other new main character.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Curse you for making me want to see something that won't happen hahahaha.
But I can't see Rundstedt doing something like this, besides his narrow-mindedness he's too much of a coward.

I think you guys are overthinking a bit Tjord's comment about Rundstedt and Titus, I think he was mostly joking about "your favorite characters". I do think they will have a larger role but I think that it'll be more along the lines that we'll see more of them in the story/political side of things instead of Letho and Luke, for example. Which is why my theory is that Fritz will be chased out of the capital in this new route. Maybe end up having to team up up with Rundstedt and his rebellion of nobles (the pic with Cassandra with the binoculars may be her observing the movements of their troops?)

Reactions: Anglovehen

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
What is going on lol. I don't check for a few days and you guys start writing entire essays of plot analysis... :ROFLMAO:
Nothing is going on so people are spitballing theories of what the new route could be. One person started and then everyone has an opinion I guess :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: MakeMeTea

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
Fritz will be chased out of the capital in this new route. Maybe end up having to team up up with Rundstedt and his rebellion of nobles (the pic with Cassandra with the binoculars may be her observing the movements of their troops?)
This is also an interesting idea. No more sneaky games, only direct confrontation. Braiwashed girls betraying their queen, helping rebels to conquer the capital. Honestly, I would like to see corrupted women in rebel-slaves uniform. As we know, Valdana had a history with slaves and artificially enhanced soldiers (Hello, Yoona), until Victorica seized the throne.
Actually, your theory makes even more sense, remembering the Tjord's words, that new route will be shorter (60%-70% of the original story). It will be faster to capture the capital by military means, provided that there is a mole in the enemy camp, leaking data about the military power of Victorica and the movements of her troops. :WeSmart:

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
Nice discussion. Here's some more leaks as a reward.

-Dario Dilasso doesn't appear in alternate storyline
-Point of divergence happens after Audrey's corruption
if you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
if you want to make Tjord laugh, tell him your Valdana theories.

Reactions: Anglovehen
4.50 star(s) 12 Votes