• Cassandra

• Samira

• Victorica

• Yoona

• Yuria

Results are only viewable after voting.

TerraDous

Sep 2, 2022
Played it and loved it! Question though, is this one finished or is there more content? If no is there plans for another game in this setting? Honestly Tjord has some of the best mind control/corruption games I have come across!

Reactions: Anglovehen

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
Played it and loved it! Question though, is this one finished or is there more content? If no is there plans for another game in this setting? Honestly Tjord has some of the best mind control/corruption games I have come across!
The game is finished, but there is coming more. Tjord is preparing a new update with alternative route.

P.S. (offtop)

Who did it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Who is this little traitor?
Victorica (11).png

Last edited:

DrRohelm

Aug 2, 2021
Rather late comment I suppose but I have to congratulate the great work here, better than Isis in many ways.

On another note, shame not many seem to like Samira, she might've been a bit of a bitch at first but after turning she is quite the proactive and clever one and has a bit more bite to her, Yoona is probably the one who takes the second best spot for me.

Reactions: kzk0987

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Rather late comment I suppose but I have to congratulate the great work here, better than Isis in many ways.

On another note, shame not many seem to like Samira, she might've been a bit of a bitch at first but after turning she is quite the proactive and clever one and has a bit more bite to her, Yoona is probably the one who takes the second best spot for me.
man of culture.jpg
Samira is underappreciated.
In my preference it is Yoona > Victorica = Samira > Yuria > Audrey > Cassandra.
And yeah I'm re-playing Isis and this game is such a huge improvement. Especially the girls' personalities and the overall writing of the plot and political intrigue themselves. I love Isis but it feels very rough around the edges while Valdana is legit one of my favorite Western corruption games out there, and one I often recommend when people ask about this kind of thing.

"When it's done"

Very bad period at my work.
Hope things get better over there.
And while it's a bit sad to know the game isn't coming soon-ish, you always come out of nowhere dropping fully complete high-quality games, I think no one can complain about your working speed in good faith. Take as long as necessary and don't let people talking wild theories and shitposts in the thread get to you, if that's ever been a concern.
Honestly, I'm happy that you're committed to giving Valdana more content given that at first you said you were done with it aside from one or two additional scenes.

Reactions: Anglovehen and AkaQ

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
don't let people talking wild theories and shitposts in the thread get to you, if that's ever been a concern.
Isn't activity a good thing? It means people like the game and it's setting. If people were deadly silent here, Tjord probably wouldn't even care about an update. Though, the number of voters probably played the greatest role.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Isn't activity a good thing? It means people like the game and it's setting. If people were deadly silent here, Tjord probably wouldn't even care about an update. Though, the number of voters probably played the greatest role.
I meant more that it's people having fun and not pressuring him or putting unreasonable expectations on the update's content. I've seen other devs say they felt pressured by this kind of activity in their threads before, so I thought I'd say at least from my part that isn't the case. Like you said, I just like the game's setting and characters.

Anglovehen

Aug 4, 2018
so, people, bets: who do ya think will have the biggest tits in gyaru form, will it be same as non gyaru, or will we have a new contender for the top spot?

perosnally based on comments within the game I belive yuria will get a massive upgrade.
I think cassandra will still top the list but yoona will get a significant upgrade

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
so, people, bets: who do ya think will have the biggest tits in gyaru form, will it be same as non gyaru, or will we have a new contender for the top spot?

perosnally based on comments within the game I belive yuria will get a massive upgrade.
Yuria and Victorica seems like the most possible candidates. Yuria also inherited genealogy from her mother, so I'm sure, her organism is hiding a really big potential :sneaky:
Samira and Yuria are the 2 least popular girls of the game, so Tjord could prepare a surprise involving these two, to make them shine.
Actually, when I'm thinking about this, the problem of Samira was her post-corruption form —
and her role in Yuria's arc:
I also wouldn't discount Yoona either. In the case of an open confrontation nothing can stop Fritz from transforming our lovely leutenant into the meaty cockbuster. Let's also not forget about her past as a super soldier. Maybe Tjord would like to elaborate this side of her character.

P.S. Anyway your comment got like from Tjord, so you are probably near to the truth.

Last edited:

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
another stray tought, has been yoona, a somewhat sadistic part of me wanted her to get the biggest tits, but the yoona stans would probably have my head.

Tough this prompt the question, will one be able to choose between gyaru and the original transformation, or will it be if one is in the gyaru path all girls become gyaru? I and think all of us expect the second, but it's good to have confirmation

• Red Heart
Reactions: throwawayane1

throwawayane1

Mar 9, 2022
another stray tought, has been yoona, a somewhat sadistic part of me wanted her to get the biggest tits, but the yoona stans would probably have my head.

Tough this prompt the question, will one be able to choose between gyaru and the original transformation, or will it be if one is in the gyaru path all girls become gyaru? I and think all of us expect the second, but it's good to have confirmation
nah man I get you on yoona. Sometimes the best tfs are ones that change the most

Reactions: dirichilhet

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
I'm not sure if I understand the scope of the alt route in terms of corruption. Is it new characters with their own corruption or is it the already-corruptable characters who'll get new alternate corrupt forms? Seems ambiguous for now.

Kaliban

Feb 13, 2018
I really enjoy this universe with Isis and now Valdana. Any word on if there will be any continuation in this universe for hopefully a next game?

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
I'm not sure if I understand the scope of the alt route in terms of corruption. Is it new characters with their own corruption or is it the already-corruptable characters who'll get new alternate corrupt forms? Seems ambiguous for now.
based on what Tjord said it's gonna be alredy corruptable characters with an alternative corrupt form, what is in doubt is if one will be able to pick and choose wich girls get turned in to gyarus or not, e.i one is esther locked in the gyaru path or not.

I really enjoy this universe with Isis and now Valdana. Any word on if there will be any continuation in this universe for hopefully a next game?
the next update will be pretty sizeble, around 70% of the size of valdana. so there is that, after that it's up to Tjord.

Reactions: Kaliban and Tjord

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
Searched for some ai models and found nice LORA's of space ships. As I know, Tjord is interested in ai cg for his next game, so maybe this will be helpful.

asasas.png

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes