• Cassandra

• Samira

• Victorica

• Yoona

• Yuria

Results are only viewable after voting.

DrRohelm

Aug 2, 2021
I really enjoy this universe with Isis and now Valdana. Any word on if there will be any continuation in this universe for hopefully a next game?
I think it could probably be a trilogy, though my overly idealistic wish would be for it to end with a pseudo Kichikou Rance/ Venus Blood inspired installment.

throwawayane1

Mar 9, 2022
I'm curious, what kind of elaborations would ya'll hope to see on the corruption format? Valdana expanded isis's foundation with some mid corruption body tfs and non gyaru corruptions, so a third game would probably try new things too.

Personally, the idea of a character temporarily regaining their mind after the third tf is really alluring. Something fascinating about the reemergence of their original personality in their new body.

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
I'm curious, what kind of elaborations would ya'll hope to see on the corruption format? Valdana expanded isis's foundation with some mid corruption body tfs and non gyaru corruptions, so a third game would probably try new things too.

Personally, the idea of a character temporarily regaining their mind after the third tf is really alluring. Something fascinating about the reemergence of their original personality in their new body.
if yuo look further into the thread there was a whole bunch of talking about stuff like that, the , I guess regulars now, alredy sort of brain stormed a bunch of stuff. Come to think of it I wonder how much of that discussion influenced Tjord to actually go and work on the update it's self, he had said he creatively checked out of the valdana world beforehand, I wonder what changed?

Haamster

Jul 11, 2020

I know it is more a taste thing but one complaint I have for Tjord stories is that each corruption happens too quickly. I wish we got more time with the half-corrupted women because personally I find the moments where they are mentally trying to fight the changes the hottest. I can find plenty of other games that do what I like tho so I'm not too bummed by Tjord being quick about it

test011

Jan 10, 2018
Searched for some ai models and found nice LORA's of space ships. As I know, Tjord is interested in ai cg for his next game, so maybe this will be helpful.

View attachment 3372029
Instead of using AI generated images it might be good idea to use screenshots from other space games. Stellaris battles look meh and visual customization isnt that big, not ideal when depicting space battles.
So this is both a game recommendation and "art" if you can call it that. Both Galactic Civilization III and Master of Orion (remake) are fun space 4x games in their own right and have pretty good looking space battles with a lot of customizability.

Reactions: asutoshi

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
if yuo look further into the thread there was a whole bunch of talking about stuff like that, the , I guess regulars now, alredy sort of brain stormed a bunch of stuff. Come to think of it I wonder how much of that discussion influenced Tjord to actually go and work on the update it's self, he had said he creatively checked out of the valdana world beforehand, I wonder what changed?
Corrupting a girl to a certain point and having her choose her own changes would be neat

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
Instead of using AI generated images it might be good idea to use screenshots from other space games. Stellaris battles look meh and visual customization isnt that big, not ideal when depicting space battles.
So this is both a game recommendation and "art" if you can call it that. Both Galactic Civilization III and Master of Orion (remake) are fun space 4x games in their own right and have pretty good looking space battles with a lot of customizability.
Stellaris? I always thought it was Eve online for some reason :HideThePain: I played nor Stellaris nor Eve.
I would actually like a battles on mechas because anime ruined my taste :KEK:

Last edited:

asdasdasdad

Sep 11, 2017
What I liked best is that the characters are actually strong opponents. Unlike most corruption stuff the protagonist has to be actually careful. No "look at this hypno app and suddenly agree to destroy your own life" or "Im fucking you so hard you'll get addicted to my cock and destroy all your friends because it feels so good", or "this magical spell prevents you from ever hurting anyone". Especially when they constantly try to convince you this girl is totally dangerous and powerful, when the protagonist can just fully control her. The women actually try to fight the protagonist and there are other characters that do unexpected things. Both sides feel intelligent rather than just both sides pulling things out of their ass for cheap drama.

I hope that, if nothing else, we get more of that. Its what makes the series the most interesting to me.

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
Hello, Tjord. Sorry to bother you, but I was wondering, can we expect the update this month?
I don't mean to sound pushy or pressuring, I'm just curious, and I think other fans are too, about how development is going.
Anyway, it's your project and only you have rights to decide when the update will be done.

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
Hello, Tjord. Sorry to bother you, but I was wondering, can we expect the update this month?
I don't mean to sound pushy or pressuring, I'm just curious, and I think other fans are too, about how development is going.
Anyway, it's your project and only you have rights to decide when the update will be done.
March is very unlikely, but I think I can get a short holiday in early april - and since lately I can only work on Valdana during holidays, I might be able to finish the update then.

bdwyer

May 24, 2021
amazing game! i need to replay Isis but i think i may prefer this game over Isis! I do miss the gyarus but it seems like we will be getting them soon. i love all the girls and all the corruptions but my two favorite would have to be Cassandra and Samira. i know not everyone is a fan but I love huge boobs, especially on strong archetype characters, its almost like the ultimate humiliation. Keep up the good word Tjord

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 173 MB

Updates are faster on .

Last edited:

topimi

Aug 5, 2019
What I liked best is that the characters are actually strong opponents. Unlike most corruption stuff the protagonist has to be actually careful. No "look at this hypno app and suddenly agree to destroy your own life" or "Im fucking you so hard you'll get addicted to my cock and destroy all your friends because it feels so good", or "this magical spell prevents you from ever hurting anyone". Especially when they constantly try to convince you this girl is totally dangerous and powerful, when the protagonist can just fully control her. The women actually try to fight the protagonist and there are other characters that do unexpected things. Both sides feel intelligent rather than just both sides pulling things out of their ass for cheap drama.

I hope that, if nothing else, we get more of that. Its what makes the series the most interesting to me.
If you like that play the Prison Battleship games this series was inspired by, they all have heroines who defeat the MC and then he has to struggle to make a comeback

Reactions: Pedoune

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
. i know not everyone is a fan but I love huge boobs, especially on strong archetype characters, its almost like the ultimate humiliation.
I have a feeling you'll like the last corruption in the update. Just finished making final touches to the scene, which took me almost entire sunday to make. Only 4-5 scenes remain before first draft of the script is ready for revisions.

And yes, unlike Isis/original Valdana, not all corruptions will end with the same... result :)

sarge86

Apr 22, 2018
As a fan of corruption/transformation games, I gotta say yours are far and away the best I've come across and I look forward to any and all future games you make along these lines. Maybe this has already been asked, and I know it's not everyone's bag, but I am curious: have you ever considered futa transformation? Something about adding that as a final transformation in addition to everything else would be the absolute cherry on top.

Haamster

Jul 11, 2020
If you like that play the Prison Battleship games this series was inspired by, they all have heroines who defeat the MC and then he has to struggle to make a comeback
I tried getting through the first one but I just couldn't finish. I know this is a weird complaint, but the sex scenes dragged on for way too long and it felt weird that sex happened after the first hypnosis section. plus I don't like sharing as a kink and that seemed to be the direction they were going.

Are the sequels/ other games in the series better?

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes