• Cassandra

• Samira

• Victorica

• Yoona

• Yuria

Results are only viewable after voting.

asdasdasdad

Sep 11, 2017
I tried getting through the first one but I just couldn't finish. I know this is a weird complaint, but the sex scenes dragged on for way too long and it felt weird that sex happened after the first hypnosis section. plus I don't like sharing as a kink and that seemed to be the direction they were going.

Are the sequels/ other games in the series better?
I would say they're medium length for nukige. You dont know what long is until youve tried starless (good lord that game). I think the hypnosis type in KS is different from in the -the fall series. You have corruption go hand in hand with the mind control. And thats more common than having the corruption complete before you get scenes. In ISIS/valdana it works because you have multiple girls, so you can have more corruption while you have scenes with the corrupted girls. As for sharing, every game has you pick one girl to keep for you, the other for the group. And the final few scenes before they are fully brainwashed they always have a gangbang. Not avoidable.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I would say they're medium length for nukige. You dont know what long is until youve tried starless (good lord that game). I think the hypnosis type in KS is different from in the -the fall series. You have corruption go hand in hand with the mind control. And thats more common than having the corruption complete before you get scenes. In ISIS/valdana it works because you have multiple girls, so you can have more corruption while you have scenes with the corrupted girls. As for sharing, every game has you pick one girl to keep for you, the other for the group. And the final few scenes before they are fully brainwashed they always have a gangbang. Not avoidable.
Yeah That's why I hate those games. Don't know why its always corruption=sharing.

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
I have a feeling you'll like the last corruption in the update. Just finished making final touches to the scene, which took me almost entire sunday to make. Only 4-5 scenes remain before first draft of the script is ready for revisions.

And yes, unlike Isis/original Valdana, not all corruptions will end with the same... result :)
awesome, if it's not too much much to ask could we get some previews, I think we all are waiting for the update with bathed breath!

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
I think a can spare a couple of images that do not spoil new corrupted forms.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ya know these just point towards how big the update must really be, considering how sparse yuo usually are with bespoke scenes in general, that yuo have scenes to spare

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
ya know these just point towards how big the update must really be, considering how sparse yuo usually are with bespoke scenes in general, that yuo have scenes to spare
My estimates were right, it's roughly 60% (at least in terms of lines of code) of the original game. Do mind that structure is different, as is general focus (don't expect "more of the same", the update is a bit of an experiment on my part. Especially in terms of narrative.)

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
My estimates were right, it's roughly 60% (at least in terms of lines of code) of the original game. Do mind that structure is different, as is general focus (don't expect "more of the same", the update is a bit of an experiment on my part. Especially in terms of narrative.)
interesting! well i can't wait for it release!

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I think a can spare a couple of images that do not spoil new corrupted forms.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wish we could get just a glimpse of a new corrupted form though. Like one of those ass shots or torso shots without revealing the face so we don't know for sure who it is, or something. o_O
But on the other hand, I get why you want to save any potential surprise to the finished update.

I'm curious by what you mean by structure though, will the game have more choices or some new gameplay system, or did you just mean the flow of the story will be different? Assuming you want to answer that question that is.

Anyway, really looking forward to it, whenever it's done.

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
Incoming wall of text of gushing praise (and criticism out of genuine love for it):

This game is incredibly good and it’s been haunting my thoughts for the last few days. So I’m going to do what I probably shouldn’t do while out sick and giving some gushing praise and thoughts on the game!

First of all, it is an incredibly well done sort of corruption. You get to meet the characters, get a feel for their personality, genuinely feel them oppose or dislike you and watch their fall and submission. I absolutely love how incredibly game-ist the 3 steps are (technically 4 but you know) and how easy it is to see the changes. I also really, really appreciate that despite this game being centered around betrayal, slave-owning and taking down powerful good people it never focuses on the misery and degradation. I genuinely despise most corruption stories because they tend to want to add in these details about how shit people’s lives are afterwards, or the pain this all causes or parents crying in the streets their daughters are missing, etc.. Blegh. This is a breath of fresh air and I genuinely want more people to do it with the finesse you do it here. I’m also a big fan of the physical changes and people reacting to it!

Secondly, the plot is genuinely good and intriguing. You really feel the political manoeuvering and being put on the backfoot. Though the plot felt less immediate and threatening compared to Isis, which had more danger for the protagonist. Still, the utilization of everyone’s roles and positions was done very well, I only have minor quibbles about the plot that I can go into should anyone be interested. But honestly, I not only love the sex and corruption, I was absolutely invested in the twists and turns of the plot.

I also kind of want to discuss all the girls and their arcs, because frankly, whose going to stop me? (in the next post)

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
Commodore Audrey: Probably my favorite of the bunch because she has a slightly thicker bodytype and fills that gruff heroine vibe. I like the pressure she exudes upon our antagonist initially and her fall was genuinely interesting. The religious angle wasn’t my thing, but that was brief and post-corruption Commodore ticks all my boxes, especially the willing enslavement of her friends and betrayal. Betrayal sex is the best after all. I really wished the decision to have her put in more effort in the battle mattered more, it seems a strange choice to give if it wasn’t ever going to matter. I want to see more of the commodore pretending to be a noble military woman and then turning around and being a slut behind closed doors.

Yoona: The stoïcest of characters, and she’s very pretty. I love her look as well, despite not being into thinner girls normally so well done there. I liked how she was presented as competent and a bit of an enigma to her own side. I wish we saw more of that hyper-competent side after her corruption, but she’s plenty useful and fun. I liked her slyness and I really enjoyed her getting turned on by seeing others fucked and thought that was going to be a bigger part of her arc. I also believe that showing her tireder and tireder in the earlier stages is a bit of a missed opportunity, mostly because I wanted to see her react more instead of seeing her exhausted.

Cassandra: Incredible body, a more direct threat than the two previous girls and I absolutely loved tricking her. Her first capture scene is one of my favorite tropes in these kinds of stories: somebody shows up that almost saves the day and to fix everything, giving you that little bit of hope or despair depending on and then gets taken down at the last minute. Delicious and such a rollercoaster.
With how much it had been set-up, I thought they were going to dose her lemon spritzing thing for the second or third capture but it never came up aside from the smell thing. Yoona could have been the perfect aide character to get to that.
Loved the threat and up-close-ness of this particularopponent, she was there and accusing you. Actively fighting you and taking your resources making the fall all that more interesting and fun!

The space battle is a mayor part of it all, and I genuinely like the sex scenes and story there.

I'll come back to cassandra and the battle at a later point, I have more to say there but my brain is a bit tired from typing and being ill.

Samira: Absolutely beast of a model, love her look and feel. I actually think her bowl)cut is a big downgrade but I do like the egyptian theme for her. I love her personality though, and that’s a big quibble I have with her arc: there should have been more personal interactions before she got enslaved. She was too distant initially, and I honestly thought Samira was going to be captured by the alliance after the battle and we’d have to break into prison to enslave her to stop her from spilling the beans about our betrayal. Or she would have voluntarily been brought to the planet with guerilla troops after losing the battle and try and take over that way, and we’d have to stop her schemes from exposing us. Her capturing and subsequent enslavement was too quick and easy, is what I’m saying. I wanted to see Samira smug it up and be more of a threat before she gets enslaved.
There was also almost no time between the three stages here to have you enjoy her fall, but I understand she couldn’t really DO much in regards to the political plot. I was kind of sad you couldn’t see the arc of her fall because of that though, and I would have enjoyed seeing her particular angle of corruption and desire explored more instead of how fast this was.
I’m also the least fond of her role post-enslavement as a nun, but that’s because I’m not into nuns and I understand why she couldn’t be present in the rest of the story because of her status. For such a great character, she feels sort of like a disconnected part of the narrative afterwards. I’ve got so many ideas for her character that could upend the status quo or create more drama, but I’ll shut up now and continue.

Yuria: Ace pilot and princess with a boyfriend she loves, excellent corruption bait. Yuria’s corruption was fun and completely against what I expected to happen. I didn’t think we were going to get a ‘falls in lesbian’ type of thing going with a nun for her downfall. I genuinely thought we were going to be using her rebellious nature against her. With the initial scene where Yoona covers for her as she sneaks out to go fly, and this being an ‘accepted’ thing I thought later in the game corrupted Yoona would encourage her to sneak out again and betray her, getting us our first stage of corruption. The ‘you need a better man’ thing is expected but still very well done, and again with very little focus on the misery of the boyfriend, which I absolutely appreciate. That being said Yuria occupies too many different themes so some were going to fall off. Princess, rebel, relationship corruption, Heroine, Ace pilot, etc… she ticks too many boxes and you can only really pick one theme of corruption to explore.

This brings me to another minor quibble, while the back and forth between Uhura is fun, it felt like we were missing another character to fill a role here. Either before Yuria or after, there should have been another female opponent to bring down and corrupt. An administrator, a noble lady, another aide to Uhura or something. Samira was too easy and Yuria’s corruption felt good but was no threat. Uhura’s plotting always felt too late and slow. I still believe the plot could have done with someone genuinely getting close and threatening us. This role could have been done by samira or someone else but it was too easy. Compared to the end-game of Isis, this all felt too easy. I can expand on this more but I’m already overtyping so much.

Victoria: Incredible body, great antagonist though a bit too distant compared to the more personal menaces of the first half. I love the corruption of the bath and it being so foreshadowed, I absolutely love her just arresting uhura and giving in to her desires. Which we could have had more of her as well but I understand why that was difficult to do because once you have her it’s done. Love my titty-cow though.

Last edited:

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
not to be that guy, but could yuo please do an actual review? ya know despite high score games on the site are also graded on the number of votes as much as the score given by those votes.

Reactions: Addictions

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
not to be that guy, but could yuo please do an actual review? ya know despite high score games on the site are also graded on the number of votes as much as the score given by those votes.
definitely be that guy! I'm planning to do one when I'm more coherent. As you can probably tell, all the above is me just ranting with insomnia and high fever. Hence all the damn spelling mistakes and shitty sentence construction and repetition.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Yuria: Ace pilot and princess with a boyfriend she loves, excellent corruption bait. Yuria’s corruption was fun and completely against what I expected to happen. I didn’t think we were going to get a ‘falls in lesbian’ type of thing going with a nun for her downfall. I genuinely thought we were going to be using her rebellious nature against her. With the initial scene where Yoona covers for her as she sneaks out to go fly, and this being an ‘accepted’ thing I thought later in the game corrupted Yoona would encourage her to sneak out again and betray her, getting us our first stage of corruption. The ‘you need a better man’ thing is expected but still very well done, and again with very little focus on the misery of the boyfriend, which I absolutely appreciate. That being said Yuria occupies too many different themes so some were going to fall off. Princess, rebel, relationship corruption, Heroine, Ace pilot, etc… she ticks too many boxes and you can only really pick one theme of corruption to explore.
I didn't have this problem with Yuria, I think all her roles fit together to build her character. Nothing felt thrown in to me. Her being an ace pilot ties in with her being a rebel and a heroine, for example. All sides of her character build into each other and help give a more complete outlook of her as a person. I thought she was one of the more well-rounded characters in the game as a result.

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
I didn't have this problem with Yuria, I think all her roles fit together to build her character. Nothing felt thrown in to me. Her being an ace pilot ties in with her being a rebel and a heroine, for example. All sides of her character build into each other and help give a more complete outlook of her as a person. I thought she was one of the more well-rounded characters in the game as a result.
I get where you're coming from, and it's an issue with communicating on my end. (I'll point to the being sick again).
She is a very well-rounded character, you're right.

What I was referring to was the vector for the enslavement arc and focus. There were so many possible ways to tackle the corruption and fall of her character that there was no way all of it was going to come into play with so many themes all in one character. There was no easy 'stereotyping' and focus on one aspect.
To reiterate: Generally you work with archetypes for this type of thing (the princess, the ace, the lovers, the mastermind, etc...) and you choose one path to build the corrpution on. Yuria embodies or contains multiple of these themes, and not all of them are utilized in the corruption or the subsequent utility of her as 'slave. For example: the fact that she's a pilot and loves sneaking off (hero and rebel themes) are never mentioned or used much again post-corruption.
Nothing about adrenaline rush, nothing about sneaking off or bucking the trend, etc... are mentioned after.

Not to say that this is bad, just saying that you can only show so much.

Heh. I wonder how you guys will recieve Yuria in the update, since her arc is vastly different from the one in original plot.
Well, you can find out if you show us. :p
But I'm looking forward to it.

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
Heh. I wonder how you guys will recieve Yuria in the update, since her arc is vastly different from the one in original plot.
This time she will be the big boss, am I right?
HS2_2023-12-25-19-36-50-431.png
She's the head of the military staff on that picture, which means her mother is incapable of performing her duties.
And who's her strategic enemy? Samira? Or her own mother? :devilish:
Shhh don't answer. We'll see if it's true in the future.

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
This time she will be the big boss, am I right?
View attachment 3471190
She's the head of the military staff on that picture, which means her mother is incapable of performing her duties.
And who's her strategic enemy? Samira? Or her own mother? :devilish:
Shhh don't answer. We'll see if it's true in the future.
I will now prognosticate the future, behold my predictions of the plot:
  • Samira will play a bigger role in the story as an antagonist
  • Victorica will be captured early on either by Samira or the Protagonist
  • Yuria will be forced to lead the resistance against the Neo-terran fleet or potentially even ground troops.
  • The protagonist will play both sides.
  • The alliance will play a slightly bigger role in this
  • Audrey will still have a nice pair of tits, all is well in the world!
Thus spoke Zarathustra!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MakeMeTea

throwawayane1

Mar 9, 2022
Oh man, the idea of reversing the order that victoria and yuria fall is so appealing. Tjord you've made something great here. It really is just a kind of fun to think about that I haven't found in any other game on the site.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkestKuro

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
calling it here calling it now. the update will be rather difrent from the game thus far, I imagine that during the battle our dear coamnder will sabotage everything, getting the valdanan forces to surrender, and capture both the queen and the princes, Samira goes rouge as predicted and our good bishop has to deal with that, mean while the princess escapes and leads the resistance, with the prespective of the switching between the bishop as he navigates an ultimatly out plays samira, and the princess and her increasingly sabotaged( by the people the bishop brainwashes) attempts at resistance.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes