• Cassandra

• Samira

• Victorica

• Yoona

• Yuria

Results are only viewable after voting.

throwawayane1

Mar 9, 2022
Truthfully? No, at least from certain point. I'll probably write larger piece on development process of 2.0 later on, when I see how you guys react to it. Let's just say that I fully understand Addictions' point of view.

BTW you guys read way too fast :>
Ah, that's a shame. Still, as always, thank you for your labor! Definitely made my day

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
i'll write down my toughts at a later time, but i want to say this: Baron Idum is a man of culture and refinement

Reactions: Tjord

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Thanks for the new version of the game. I see that, on loading it for the first time, I have a choice of Start or Continue, when I had expected Start to be the only option. So what's the difference between the two?

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
Thanks for the new version of the game. I see that, on loading it for the first time, I have a choice of Start or Continue, when I had expected Start to be the only option. So what's the difference between the two?
Erm... "continue" -> load save.

Edger

May 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nonetheless just finished the game and gonna collect my thoughts and review the alternative route later. One thing I can say despite it being not as good as the original route. I like the direction the game took on the alternative one.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Bonus one, accesible only via gallery. I couldn't come with any decent idea how to fit it in somewhere within the original route.
I think it would fit nicely after Yuria's ending.

As for the new route, I'm playing it right now, but still at the very beginning (haven't gotten to any new corruptions yet), but I'm liking to after two games finally see a bit of how the Confederacy actually works. Adama is a different enough character from previous protagonists that I'm interested to see where he takes the corruption.
I did take a quick peek into the image files and have my theories, but didn't get there yet. I'm a bit saddened to see that, at least going by the character sprites and title screen,

I'll say that the political intrigue and the look of the corrupted characters gives me strong Record of Asturion War vibes.

EDIT: I will never stop mixing up Yuria and Yoona's names :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: anonimiyt

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
This sums up why this branch isn't fun for me:

There's just no fun to it. No sexyness. The characters keep spouting off percentages as if that matters and then defying the odds and winning anyway, as if there was any doubt. I fast-forwarded through most of it because I just...didn't care.
The looks are a major downgrade as well, and there's no personality left.

This version is really for the fans of drone-ification, people into excell spreadsheets and those who really get off on murdered soldiers. Not my jam at all but more power to those who enjoy this kind of thing.

Last edited:

throwawayane1

Mar 9, 2022
I've never really understood droneification / mind control where the person is just 'blank' personally, but they seem to be popular

rance227

Feb 1, 2019
Fantastic new desings but the story is lackluster not to mention the lack of emotions in most scenes, in short for me it would be perfect if we had orginal story with new desings

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Valdana: The Fall [v2.00] [Tjord] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [159 MB]
- - -

Mac [149 MB]
- - -

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I got some ways into the story and saw some of the brainwashing and feel like I can give a more informed opinion now.
I prefer the kind of brainwashing the base game has, but the new route's is also pretty hot.

I think it was the right call to take the brainwashing in a completely different direction to avoid it feeling like more of the same that was already in the base game only with a reskin. I like how it's more dehumanizing.

I'm of two minds on the robotic way they act, on one hand it's pretty hot seeing their humanity/personality taken away like that (I wish it went one step further and they were called by their codenames instead of their actual names), on the other hand, it gets old pretty fast. Nonetheless I enjoy their ruthlessness and coldness towards their former allies. I also really like the new designs, and I won't be picking favorites between old and new in that regard.
So far the new storyline is being entertaining and I like Adama well enough. A shorter route calls for a more practical and to-the-point protagonist and he works.

I get why this route may not be for everyone but I think it's a pretty good add-on to the original game, the new brainwashing feels fresh and distinct from both the main route and Isis and the writing showcased other sides of characters like Yoona and Yuria that weren't explored before.

Last edited:

sarge86

Apr 22, 2018
Awesome update, thank you for making amazing games.

That said, I do like the original path better, both because of the more involved transformation scenes, and because I love BE content. The changes in this route were both too much, and not enough to me. Too much, in that the drastic alteration of their eyes and hair made it hard to recognize them as being the same person. This is moreso a limitation of honey select, but the hottest part of the first path was seeing them transformed but still identifiable. The last scene was by far the hottest, because it hit lots of the beats that I loved about the first game. I hope you keep making games like this, you're one of the very few creators that *really* tick the boxes for what I find hot in games.

(also, obligatory request for female to futa transformation in the future)

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
You know for some that's the appeal
And I'm happy they got a thing they like.

It's not for me, and also wasn't much of a thing on the 'previous' route.

I do have to ask, is the complete lack of sexual interest of the protagonist something you're also into? If so, how does that work?

Reactions: throwawayane1
4.50 star(s) 12 Votes