• Cassandra

• Samira

• Victorica

• Yoona

• Yuria

Results are only viewable after voting.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I love it did not have stupid gyarufication of the other game. It's also a shame that this game also did not have someone like serena. She was a threat from start to finish and it actually felt like a conquest when we finally tamed her

And damn why did dev had to ruin cassandra like that? She perfectly hot before becoming that monstrosity

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkestKuro

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
So tjord, at what time can we expect the update to drop, assuming that is that all went smoothly, and we will be getting it today?

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
Though I can understand the desire for more, we must also be patient and understanding ourselves.

Tjord will share it when it's ready.
The passion of people waiting for the update means that Tjord managed to create a world in which players want to return. We can't blame people for their desires)
Actually, after a second playthrough I would like to share my thoughts about the fall of Victorica. To me this episode can be improved:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think her majesty deserves it <3

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
Sorry guys. I should've known better than to promise deadlines that I might not be able to keep. Alas, various circumstances make me unable to set aside time to write those two damn scenes (and TBF group/harem scenes are way more time-consuming). But the update to finish the game and add gallery will come sooner or later. Luckily, Valdana is my first game to launch without bugs that'd demand immediate hotfixing.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
The passion of people waiting for the update means that Tjord managed to create a world in which players want to return. We can't blame people for their desires)
Actually, after a second playthrough I would like to share my thoughts about the fall of Victorica. To me this episode can be improved:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think her majesty deserves it <3
That would be really nice to see, yeah. Since she's the only one taken conscious to the machine. Even more so since it's her ultimate defeat, a brainwashing facility working right under her nose.

Reactions: MakeMeTea

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
Alright. I was waiting for the patch, but since I'll be busy for the next 1-2 weeks and unable to work on my mod, I'll release an update now.
My mod has now been updated with enhanced 60 fps videos. Summary:
  • Videos updated to 60 fps for much smoother playback.
  • Marginally better visuals with less artifacts.
  • Smaller size than the original videos due to better encoding and higher quality (upscaled) source.
  • Noticeably higher CPU usage during playback. Almost any CPU should be able to handle it though.
The optional 120 fps videos will have to wait until after the patch due to this bug still present in the current version.

Since I wont be here for the next update of Valdana with new scenes, here's a quick and dirty instructions on how to make my current mod "compatible" with the update when its released:
  • Extract images.rpa and videos.rpa in the Valdana\game folder. Film, gui, images folders created.
  • Extract images.rpa and videos.rpa from my mod. Film, gui, images folders created.
  • Move the film, gui, images folders from my mod to the game folder. Overwrite.
  • Delete images.rpa and videos.rpa in Valdana\game folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: MakeMeTea

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I'd be very grateful if some kind person could provide me with a save from immediately after the big sex scene with Victorica. The game crashes on my elderly 32-bit PC part-way through that scene, just after our "hero" inwardly gloats about having broken her. Even trying the Enhanced 1.1 mod didn't help. It's doubly frustrating, as I imagine that I must be very near the end of the game.

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
Even trying the Enhanced 1.1 mod didn't help.
My mod wouldn't help, it will be worse due to the higher CPU usage during videos.
I just checked it out. That scene has so many videos in sequence that my PC chokes with my mod due to the above mentioned bug. In other words, that section is most likely the heaviest part of the game. If you have an old PC, I can imagine it would freeze and crash.

Anyway, here's a save file directly after.

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
My mod wouldn't help, it will be worse due to the higher CPU usage during videos.
I just checked it out. That scene has so many videos in sequence that my PC chokes with my mod due to the above mentioned bug. In other words, that section is most likely the heaviest part of the game. If you have an old PC, I can imagine it would freeze and crash.

Anyway, here's a save file directly after.
Thank you very much.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I've now played all the endings, and - having a pregnancy fetish - the one with the heavily pregnant Yuria is my favourite. I'm therefore greatly looking forward to the forthcoming "threesome with pregnant Victorica and Yuria" ending.

I see that, in the content that I missed, Letho must have been captured and imprisoned.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
One important thing I've learned from this game is that women say "fufufu" but men say "kukuku". :)

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
One important thing I've learned from this game is that women say "fufufu" but men say "kukuku". :)
«Fu-fu-fu» in japanese phonetics is a nasal sound of laugh. Most often used to depict a woman's cunning chuckle. You could probably often hear this laughter from milfs in anime:"ara-ara you are so impatient, anon-kun, fu-fu-fu".
«Ku-ku-ku» in japanese phonetics is a guttural laughter. A person laughs with closed mouth, the sound comes from the base of neck. Mostly used as a male cunning laughter.

Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
This is a nice game. Things I especially liked: the entire intrigue of using slaves to get more slaves; Uhura slowly figuring things out; rewarding Vaart for his loyalty; every scene involving Yuria.

I'm not a huge fan of huge boobs, but I do like lactation. I was disappointed that, while the game has text saying the boobs were full of milk, this wasn't visually displayed.

Hypnogod

Jan 25, 2020
Can we get a hint at what the next game will he about? You said it will be different but will it still be in the same universe? Will it have TG this time?

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
Can we get a hint at what the next game will he about? You said it will be different but will it still be in the same universe? Will it have TG this time?
No idea. I have around 10 ideas/projects open - some on different engines, some with completely different themes - of which probably none will see the light of day. Truth be told, it all probably depends on what mood will I be when I get my next longer holidays :) This year, I was in a mood for corruption and hence managed to get Valdana to a finished state, but f.e. last year I preferred to explore something more wholesome.

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996
4.50 star(s) 12 Votes