wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
is this correct if u beat up big goblin u cannot proceed in group sex?
i did only one in tavern

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
if i set config.console = True i still cant open the console..
if i use unren the game skips the loading screen, the main menu, gives me controls i never asked for and i have overlays for everything over the screen,...which sucks...
so where and how do i configure the key combination for the console... its the last idea i have
This is still an issue. Any solutions, as in way to activate console without UnRen?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
OK she is at A+ but with " No excitement " so is the MC We have completed all the tasks for this release..... We have not done all sex scenes... not sure you are able to do them all in this release. This is agreat game. Love he animation!

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
what does the flashing black ink spot mean?
1623653447824.png

and how do you remove the unhappy faces?
1623653824687.png

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Correct me if I am wrong.... I think the first one is with the Tavern wench. Do the gobblin blackmale and his brother. Then go have sex with the tavern wench. Ask the slave to follow you. Go to the tavern and have you first group sex. I did the general next with the funari potion task complete. She has sex with training slave first... After you get the first batch from the Witch... You can buy more... get a bottle and go back to the General. There is another one with the small gobblin..... I forget how that happens.... I think all you do is go back where he is and it happens.

Hope this is right... and helps.

Reactions: valley57

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
The black spot means she needs to bathe. To get rid of the unhappiness, you need to improve her living situation. Try giving her better food, changing her sleeping location. that sort of thing
Thanks, but i think i've figured it out.
BTW, the black ink i don't think it means she needs to bathe (see second image from my previous post, it says "clean and fresh"). thanks anyways.

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
As i watched the gallery,i missing only 2 scenes. So unless there is another page,i'm almost done with the current release. I'm courious tough, if there will be more slaves in the future, or i'm missing something and it will probably end, or lead to a sequel
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I kinda like the aspect of the game,a bit tedious at the start, but its become quite self sufficient. Not the regular repeat the same thing 5 times and something happens, every level has its scenes (mostly) It would be a shame if it will end abruptly.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Are we suppose to get all the way through to S for all sex scenes ? Or will others come in future releases...

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

sw_9.jpg
Hi guys,
It has been a long time since we posted some news, so here they are. We have 3 events almost ready and our artist is working on the last event for this update. We still need a little bit of time to put it all together, but most of the art is already finished. This update will add few more story scenes and probably also finish the main story, but we will still keep working on adding those missing lessons. We are still missing quite a lot of them, so you can expect a lot more lessons for the elf in the upcoming updates.
Thank you for your patience and see you again soon with more news.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Well...this update was a complete disappointment...the game have some really great renders, but the story is getting worse and worse, from the grinding to make money to eat or buy anything (thank god for the cheats), to scenes that you cannot skip or have choices that don't change anything.

Even that scene with the witch and the rape with the tentacles, i have thought that we can do anything...nope, don't matter, you can only look and win 10 coins for the show...
Well that does not sound fun not a fan of futa or tentacles i hope that crap is avoidable if it not then that has killed this game for me.

Reactions: bruce555

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well that does not sound fun not a fan of futa or tentacles i hope that crap is avoidable if it not then that has killed this game for me.
Futa is just don't give the potion (so never do the quest), and the tentacles the only possible way to avoid is forget the quest too, so unless you don't mind that there is some quests that will never be finished, you are ok (unless they are a pre-requisite for the next one). I always hated that some devs don't give options for some stuff, i mean, in the tentacle rape, there 2 options, look or try to do something...but don't matter, you cannot do anything and just look.

Reactions: bruce555

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Futa is just don't give the potion (so never do the quest), and the tentacles the only possible way to avoid is forget the quest too, so unless you don't mind that there is some quests that will never be finished, you are ok (unless they are a pre-requisite for the next one). I always hated that some devs don't give options for some stuff, i mean, in the tentacle rape, there 2 options, look or try to do something...but don't matter, you cannot do anything and just look.
True man that shit is just annoying as all hell.

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes