puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
Well I've commented in the past, And I agree this game is always on the edge of greatness or abandonment. It reminds me in some ways of Girl House (the same style of art and graphics) [and I still suspect it's the same Dev as GH witch crashed and burned with a downer ending]. Sorry I digress, Yes I agree this game is DOA.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I liked this game when I first tried it but with this new content it went right down the rabbit hole with futa and tentacle stuff. I'm out as I have no interest in that stuff and it seems you either do it or miss content and possible further advancement in the game later. Why devs have to add crap that many people dont like is beyond me.

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
There is a link to the update request thread above the post you quoted. If you want to do something more productive than mourning this imaginary loss, go bump that thread to the top.
Ok Mister smarty pants I did Bump the thread! and still No Nothing??? What say you..

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Looks and plays like an Astaros3D game, like Girl House. Same models, buttons, moving camera, silly UI.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Still no one to share the update? I saw a request thread that is almost one month old. A record. LMAO.

• Angry
Reactions: dihepina

JM24

May 27, 2021
This is not full but its at least up to where u have to get to the fairy before u get the anal training from the queen. So its a good start if one dont want to deal with the starter training.
Slave is happy and does vaginal 1.
:)
Hello Where should I overwrite this save?

Misteriol

Sep 17, 2018
someone should add shota tag :D im bored of milf games where protag is how to say it small boy but without shota tag (in general im positively suprised but still should be added) btw still the size of his dick is too crazy xd

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 34 Votes