Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
Uhm..did anyone know that the dev (or co-dev) is Astaros 3D ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Always knew it was astaros' game or shared game because the style of the game is close to his two other games. He has a unique style that I'll always remember him by, props to him not a lot of devs got that uniqueness.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Updated for V 1.0

I also reworked the gallery unlock since it was kinda shitty, it should now work 100% of the time, whether you have unlocked the scenes or not, and fullscreen when clicked on.

IN ORDER TO DOWNLOAD FILES, RIGHT CLICK AND CLICK ON SAVE AS

This is for all my brothers and maybe sisters

How to Fully Unlock the Gallery and Replay Gallery for Dummies :

Now this is a bit more complex than usual, but follow the instructions and it should all be okay.

Step 1: Download it and enter the game folder
Step 2: Enter the _script folder inside the game folder
Step 3: Download the gallery.rpy file attached to this post and put it inside the _script folder
Step 4: Enter the utils folder inside the _script folder
Step 5: Download the scenes_replay_listing file attached to this post and put it inside the utils folder

This fully unlocks the gallery, which are just some pictures, however this is not the place where you can view the actual scenes, for that you need to either load a save or start a new game, enter the options menu and the replay option should be there

Why the maker didn't put the replay scenes on the main menu is beyond me, enjoy!
Is this still required for gallery? If so can you please update it for ver 1.0.4 extra?

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
So is the game crashing bug fixed in this version, or we still have to download the fix for it?

Jan 1, 2020
This game had so much potential it just started on the wrong foot with confusing quests and confusing training. Getting money was such a chore at first too, but once the skip feature was added it wasn't an issue anymore. Haven't played the update yet, downloading now but definitely feels a little rushed. Character models were nice, animations were good, and the concept was good too. I hope the dev learns from the issues that plagued this game at the start and decides to make a new one. I'll definitely give anything at least a try that the dev makes.

edit99

Aug 31, 2018
I got the Steam version for yall.

A newer version that the one from here for one. Other than that i dunno, only just got past the intro.

Reply to me if you need a mirror, but yours to do with what u want here.

EDIT:

Same version, but pre-enabled skipping and rollback. Extra is unlocked by default.

Someone should put this on mega or nopy so we don't have to wait 6 hours to download it.

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes