JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
The hints are pretty much all you need. Reading walkthrough is just going to take more of your time.
There is a WT file in the game folder, tho i never looked at it.

And it is not completed, but almost i judge.

My somewhat completed save:

It's pretty boring grind, so i finished it to satisfaction quickly and not coming back.

• Angry
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Updated for V 1.0

I also reworked the gallery unlock since it was kinda shitty, it should now work 100% of the time, whether you have unlocked the scenes or not, and fullscreen when clicked on.

IN ORDER TO DOWNLOAD FILES, RIGHT CLICK AND CLICK ON SAVE AS

This is for all my brothers and maybe sisters

How to Fully Unlock the Gallery and Replay Gallery for Dummies :

Now this is a bit more complex than usual, but follow the instructions and it should all be okay.

Step 1: Download it and enter the game folder
Step 2: Enter the _script folder inside the game folder
Step 3: Download the gallery.rpy file attached to this post and put it inside the _script folder
Step 4: Enter the utils folder inside the _script folder
Step 5: Download the scenes_replay_listing file attached to this post and put it inside the utils folder

This fully unlocks the gallery, which are just some pictures, however this is not the place where you can view the actual scenes, for that you need to either load a save or start a new game, enter the options menu and the replay option should be there

Why the maker didn't put the replay scenes on the main menu is beyond me, enjoy!
pls update mod for v1.0.4 extra, tks

Reactions: seti78

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
The hints are pretty much all you need. Reading walkthrough is just going to take more of your time.
There is a WT file in the game folder, tho i never looked at it.

And it is not completed, but almost i judge.

My somewhat completed save:

It's pretty boring grind, so i finished it to satisfaction quickly and not coming back.
Hints are not enough, if it was enough lots of people wouldn't ask walkthrough here like me... And honestly you dont even need to give answer, i asked help from someone had walkthrough to share, i didnt asked someone sarcastic opinion like''hints are enough.'' -_-

Last edited:

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Hints are not enough, if it was enough lots of people wouldn't ask walkthrough here like me... And honestly you dont even need to give answer, i asked help from someone had walkthrough to share, i didnt asked someone sarcastic opinion like''hints are enough.'' -_-
I finished the game last night when I couldn't get the scene replay mod working, what part is troubling you?

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes