yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Is this game still a grind fest from when it first came out? I'll never understand why people like grind fest games. I ain't got time for that. If so Imma just gonna rip the CG.

jabjijapogo

Aug 26, 2018
Hi there and a big congrats on the game(although i am not a fan of the abrupt ending...).

I am missing the replay button in the menu and i cannot replay any scene. Anybody got any ideea why?

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017

Google
Win
Mac
Android

Mega
Win
Mac
Android
Google
Win
Mac
Android

Mega
Win
Mac
Android

If you want play extra version, you need download this tool - https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/. Download it and unzip then you should copy it to /game directory. Next step - launch that bat file and select 1 and 2 menu items. After that in that directory appears file "options.rpy". Open it and change Extra = [True]. Save and close. Launch game
Do I need to do these steps for Android to get the extra content?

RoxRagon

Oct 4, 2017
no intro or anything? when i open it, it bring me to gameplay there is no start new game or load game?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
During the prologue, I name my character, but after the prologue it goes to the main menu. When I start a new game I get a randomly generated name instead of the one I chose during the prologue. How do I fix this?

kagome999

Jan 16, 2020
futa was a huge turn off but half of the other scenes are good and the story is dumb, recommend remove grinding anything and is decent

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How do I get to change the name of my character? When I start a new game, it starts after the prologue with a random name.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Got S for everything but Group Sex (A) and Petting (B); and now I'm stuck... visited everybody with or without Sayaka... For group, I had to share her with almost everybody (Tavern Girl, Witch, Dwarfette, Futabutch... even the goblin... I think only the Librarian, the Queen and the Fae didn't happen though I tried)... More importantly... How do I get away? Do I have to develop her up to S+ or can I flee anyway? I've tried to click all those areas but I can't get to the boat.... Someone please help me! :cry:
Hmm, I have everything at S except Group and Masturbation.
My last hint says: Get Masturbation to S.
It seems there is nothing left to do...?

Reactions: The Japanese

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Thanks! I've already solved it! It was petting that was missing. Group goes up only too the third level and you can skip the last act...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried it anyway and it got me to A in Group.
But what about Masturbation? The last 2 lessons looked identical (buttplug+dildo) and I got only an A. Is a bug?

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes