wish they put more effort in making the animations
the lack of physics made the characters look like puppets, wooden puppets

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: Ymne

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Saw the management + sandbox and that kinda worries me about this being a mindnumbing grindfest. The premise and the characters look interesting in the sample screens, so just how bad of a grind is this?

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
How do you lower "spoiledness"?

Currently, this stat is fully maxed, and I cannot figure out that way to lower it. The scroll in the game says to give her more rules, and to scold her, however, scolding does not do anything. Whenever I scold her she just dismissed me...

So far, I am fully lost, I am not really know what to do... None of the actions that you do as a Master seems to have any effect at all. Somehow Love is going up... Obedience too...

At first, I thought it was poor English translation, but even in Russian, the game does not explain anything at all.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
"Anyone have a fix for the game crashing on Android as soon as you wash up on the beach?"

Same thing happening to me too.

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
I try the android version and always crash a first though that was my cellphone but i try in different ones and still not working anyone know if with joiplay work fine?

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
v1.0.4 PC, just got to the part after you punch the goblin or whatever that is and once in the bar the maid gets naked and then I got kicked into main menu. I didn't save for over an hour so I don't really wanna redo everything. Check the bar maid thug reward triggers, something kicks into menu...

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
i don't understand what to do, she does not want to learn, she said she already know this, but she does not, lesson not finished

heythere2020

Sep 17, 2020
Anybody know what does "neutral" status supposed to be mean? Every NPC status shown as Neutral though.
Also second question, is it possible to re-visit queen with fair nectar? I tried it but no luck am I missing something?

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes