iDisOrder

Mar 8, 2020
Where do you get ingredients and how do you learn to cook?

Edit: Figured it out, but I swear I bought everything at the market and tried once before.

Last edited:

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
FINAL UPDATE

With the new version of the game, the replay gallery and general gallery were merged into one, which means that the earlier code is pretty much redundant. I'll still leave the files for old times sake and put everything else in a spoiler tag.

Now in order to unlock the gallery just do the following.

Click on gallery
press "shift+k+I"
input code "openall"

Thanks DeVilBro for the sequence.

I had fun making this gallery unlocker, I hope to see you all in the future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
shift+k+I" does not work.

Vladneiru

Jul 27, 2021
I'm pretty sure this is Astaros3D opening up a new Patreon to develop another game on the side. The models are very similar to his, and he was the one to share it to his patrons. Still, the game does look good, especially for a 'trainer' game (it should get that tag). Getting money is a bit of a grind (but not the worst I've seen), so I'm hoping somebody will be able to share console commands. The gallery shows a fair (but not great) amount of content for a first release, and the way this game is structured as a sandbox I'm hoping the dev will be able to add more stuff fairly quickly. Most (if not all) the mechanics already seem to be implemented.
I'm pretty sure this is Astaros3D opening up a new Patreon to develop another game on the side. The models are very similar to his, and he was the one to share it to his patrons. Still, the game does look good, especially for a 'trainer' game (it should get that tag). Getting money is a bit of a grind (but not the worst I've seen), so I'm hoping somebody will be able to share console commands. The gallery shows a fair (but not great) amount of content for a first release, and the way this game is structured as a sandbox I'm hoping the dev will be able to add more stuff fairly quickly. Most (if not all) the mechanics already seem to be implemented.
I can't make it working. I've installed as usual and started, is getting to the Iceland and after asking WHERE IS MY BOAT the game switch I'm self off
I've tried to download from a different sources and reinstalled a few times, I gave permission for storage still reach that point and goes off
Any idea???

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I'm assuming the extra content would be unlocked in the Steam version, or would I still need to unlock it?

bagaso9343

Oct 7, 2021
3.60 star(s) 34 Votes