LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
I havent finished this game, but so far some of the best animations/models I have seen in a game. The camera options even make it better. The only drawback was sizing for the different races didn't match up. The 'dwarven' lady never seemed shorter than anyone, same with the fairies. The guard captain was awesomely muscled to perfection.

While I know this game is completed I would love to see a slave trainer along these lines with more slaves, outfits, etc. I am not a fan of trainers so much but this one was pretty decent if somewhat a bit to learn.

ziltoiddies

Jun 22, 2021
Nice models, but after doing everything possible, all skills to the max possible, S- rating, and then no new options in any menu, just wander around with no ending ...

But after searching the net to find out what the untriggerable ending was ... after a couple scenes it's a jump into the

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ending? Shoot me now.

A promising beginning, followed by increasingly tedious menu clicking, leading to a 1 star ending.

[Edited ... maybe that should be spoiler blocked]

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
So, is he going to make a new game or this was just a one-time project ?

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Artwork/renders are beautiful.
Animation is smooth.
Story is so so.
I nearly completed it all, just gotta figure out how to get the "Petting" to S+, anyone know how to do that?
Anyone have a full walkthrough for this game?
Once You use the "Skip Mini Game" option to earn money fast, it negates the grind of playing the mini games to finish.
Was this game a 1 off? is there a part 2 to it somewhere?

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
and where do I get the group sex scenes?

and how do I level masterbation? she playes with her boobs but it doesn't progress is there a certain pattern I need to do?

EroBakugou

Jul 3, 2021
cant progress on slave Masturbation(rank F), my main charecter has everything on S and i was able to teach the rest of the things to the slave, what im doing wrong? and also, someone has a 100% save file?

zdemon2002

Oct 24, 2020
FINAL UPDATE

With the new version of the game, the replay gallery and general gallery were merged into one, which means that the earlier code is pretty much redundant. I'll still leave the files for old times sake and put everything else in a spoiler tag.

Now in order to unlock the gallery just do the following.

Click on gallery
press "shift+k+I"
input code "openall"

Thanks DeVilBro for the sequence.

I had fun making this gallery unlocker, I hope to see you all in the future.

shift+k+i doesnt work , any help pls ?

Reactions: MikeOG

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
Trying to teach her masturbation, it says you have to do them in order, but she says that she already knows this.

There is no secret combination to raise masturbation past F. You just need a Diligence calculation to hit a certain number but...
I think this needs to be rebalanced.

You need a score of 4+. But she has a high repulse of 3. I think this number is fixed.
Its scored as:
3 > obedience => -1
rebelious => -1

fear > 3 => +1
mood > 3 => +1
love*2 > 3 => +2

if love >= 2 => += love

The maxed out bar means a 5.
So you kinda need high obdience + love.
Its just that the requirements are very high for a F stat

How do you lower "spoiledness"?

Currently, this stat is fully maxed, and I cannot figure out that way to lower it. The scroll in the game says to give her more rules, and to scold her, however, scolding does not do anything. Whenever I scold her she just dismissed me...
The spoil rate is reduced every day by (1+fear+love)
Using threat will also reduce spoiledness by an amount based on the leadership once a day

Problem is spoildness increases by 10 each day if 5 or less rules applied and it increases indefinedly.
When I noticed that on mine, it was already too late at a rate of 204 and would take really long to reduce.

shift+k+i doesnt work , any help pls ?
This got me confused as well, what the message is saying is that you actually DONT NEED the gallery patch anymore. The game already has one. Putting those old anexed files will instead override the game official scene galery.

Remove the mod galery.rpy and use the original galery.rpyc instead. You might need to redownload the game if you didn't backup it. renpy will compile galery.rpy and override the original galery.rpyc when you run the game.

Reactions: ArghDoe
3.60 star(s) 34 Votes