KodomoXL

Apr 12, 2020
I cant teach her group sex skill bec no partner. I know it is muscle blonde I already complete her futa potion quest and I buy another potion form shop too all my slave skill are S except group sex and dancing pls help me

Malkav

May 28, 2017
How do I get all the group sex lessons And how do I get all the unlocks in the gallery
I cant teach her group sex skill bec no partner. I know it is muscle blonde I already complete her futa potion quest and I buy another potion form shop too all my slave skill are S except group sex and dancing pls help me
Follow the other quests with the shopkeeper, witch, tavernmaid etc. There is some kind of icon top left cornor next to the time controls, if you click it it will tell you how to proceed. The group sex stuff comes as part of those "quests"

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Wait really? That was the ending, it was all a dream? I had fun with the game but the ending was very disappointing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Alas, so much potential. I had hoped this would become the next "Long Live the Princess" but it would seem those hopes have been dashed. :(

Reactions: LordNero

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
Guys, does anybody know how to increase Dancing past B, and Masurbation past F?
In Dancing I get the message "Skill Dancing can't be increased at this moment".
In Masturbation I do not know the order (fast / slow) in which I need to choose the breast pinching. Where does it say it?
Thanks!

Sep 4, 2017
I think that I messed up something. The hint says "Click on the chest are of the merchant to start her first event". But I already did that, and when I am doing it, she just keep saying that her jealous husband is there.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi All, my compressed unofficial Android port of Island of Lust 1.0.4 extra
Usual gestures, save name/delete, text resixe etc etc...
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run.

CHALLENGER22

Oct 18, 2019
In OP there is a link for " Unlock Extra Content " but when I click it it's showing version 1.0 so is there anything special in that version or game is already got updates to 1.0.4 & nothing special about version 1.0 ??

Nemesischan

Apr 17, 2018
Hi All, my compressed unofficial Android port of Island of Lust 1.0.4 extra
Usual gestures, save name/delete, text resixe etc etc...
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run.
Mega
It crashes in the first masturbation lesson

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes