pimmelberger88

Jun 15, 2017
I love the 3d-art direction but I got that shadow glitch where it is jumping around the character :( anyway t ofix it ?
My sytem should be able to run it:(
6900xt GPU
Ryzen 9 5900x

alamal

Jun 22, 2020
this game looks great so far! I'd love to see some more furniture stuff like wooden horses, pillories, etc. be added for training the thralls

May 28, 2017
Did the deleting the config in appdata fix the issue?
I'm trying to make sure this temporary fix solves the issue, so I can make a more permanent stable version in the next version.
This does not fix it for me. I have an ultrawide, so maybe that is exacerbating the issue, but even after doing that the bottom text is cut off, even when windowed.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
what do you do after meeting the lady in the dark miasma?
You mean like at the start of the game or after sacrificing a girl? Because we don't really have content after sacrificing someone yet. If you mean at the start of the game, you should be able to capture girls and maybe fix up the busted up house's cages.

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
The tags on this one are very exciting to me, and I love to see random characters as an option.

I'll be unable to try it for myself unless it gets a mac build at some point, but I wish the best for the project anyway. It looks like one to watch (and to donate towards, if you've got a compatible machine)

Dooot

Oct 5, 2021
So, the download for v0.058a doesn't seem to have the API changer in it, nor the download over at itch.io. Kinda bummed because I really like how this game shaping up, but I get the AMD card bug.

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
AMD bug still seems to be present in 0.058a. Main menu and after intro there is just a wild black sphere on my monitor, no better way to explain it.
EDIT: It did not happen in 0.04a or earlier versions for me.

Specs:
R5 3600
32GB DDR4 3000MHz
RX6800XT - latest drivers, stable version
Game running on NVMe SSD
SmartAccess Memory is ON, if it matters
hi, download 0.058a and im using AMD gpu... seem female character become artifact.. so how " run API-CHANGER.bat " ? thx
I love the 3d-art direction but I got that shadow glitch where it is jumping around the character :( anyway t ofix it ?
My sytem should be able to run it:(
6900xt GPU
Ryzen 9 5900x
So, the download for v0.058a doesn't seem to have the API changer in it, nor the download over at itch.io. Kinda bummed because I really like how this game shaping up, but I get the AMD card bug.

Sorry People, I'm a complete idiot.

I've linked the API changer on page 1 to download.
Or you can download it here.

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
Sorry People, I'm a complete idiot.

I've linked the API changer on page 1 to download.
Or you can download it here.
Mega
Don't go hard on yourself mate, I'm a software dev so I know the struggle with bugs. Some are just not easy to get rid of.

EDIT: Also, DX12 works well for me. No glitch, great performance. On Vulkan there is no glitch but the I get ~20-30 FPS.

Last edited:
Reactions: ForlornFaun

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
...What?
Its.. just all pink?
First I've heard of this one.

Have you tried changing the API?
pink usually means missing textures, no?

anyway I like the premices of the game, I hope we'll soon have the ability to change the girls physically (including some FMG, that guard had nice abs :O) (maybe keep 1 or 2 girls as "guards"). I also think that it would be nice if we could preview the girls before taking them to base

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Ok, i don't know why, but my computer is acting very hardly on the game. It goes to spikes of 107 °C (225 °F) degrees on GPU and 87 °C (189 °F) on CPU. My rig is Ryzen 3800x and Nvidia 2700x rtx and i play i it in 1080p, that temperatures are insane. A quick way to completely fry it. I never got these temperatures even playing AAA games on middle in 4k.

Other than that, when i try to train the girl after some time, there showed an icon on the lower right, when i clicked on it it goes to some menu showing brain and some numbers, but even if i click any button on the keyboard (and i really mean i tryed all of them) or mouse, i can't get from it. Not to mention when i move mouse i don't see any cursor, but when i move it some of the numbers sometimes flash, like as if i am going over them, but only for a moment.
It would be great, if the icons on the screen showed a menu under it, if you go over them, where is written what they are supposed to do, but i suppose, that's for a later development.

One small thing, would be nice if we could put the text on a quicker speed to show, or maybe instant.

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Ok, i don't know why, but my computer is acting very hardly on the game. It goes to spikes of 107 °C (225 °F) degrees on GPU and 87 °C (189 °F) on CPU. My rig is Ryzen 3800x and Nvidia 2700x rtx and i play i it in 1080p, that temperatures are insane. A quick way to completely fry it. I never got these temperatures even playing AAA games on middle in 4k.

Other than that, when i try to train the girl after some time, there showed an icon on the lower right, when i clicked on it it goes to some menu showing brain and some numbers, but even if i click any button on the keyboard (and i really mean i tryed all of them) or mouse, i can't get from it. Not to mention when i move mouse i don't see any cursor, but when i move it some of the numbers sometimes flash, like as if i am going over them, but only for a moment.
It would be great, if the icons on the screen showed a menu under it, if you go over them, where is written what they are supposed to do, but i suppose, that's for a later development.

One small thing, would be nice if we could put the text on a quicker speed to show, or maybe instant.

Hey Tsusaku, I'll try and sort out the optimization, it's going slightly insane when I run tests on it also.

Does this happen when you're on the training room, does it calm down when you're in the locally exploring in the pixel map?

I'll try and replicate the brain menu bug.

Reactions: IllumiNaughty

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
ForlornFaun Just started the game fresh with the newest build. I'm still getting the issue with the screen being stuck, but I'm starting to think it has to do with my computer not being able to buffer the scene, if that makes sense. As for some of the newer issues/bugs:
  • If you don't click away the dialogue text, it sometimes breaks the game.
    • For example, if you interact with an incapacitated enemy, don't click away the text, and then interact with another one, you don't get the option to capture the second one.
    • Or if you have remaining text when you open up your traveling map, you won't be able to close the map, travel, or do anything else until you reopen the game.
  • If you mind break a thrall, the brain icon defaults to you choosing a personality for their ahegao face for every thrall, even the ones you haven't broken yet. It goes away if you reopen the game.
  • I don't know if it's dependent on personality or what, but it seems like Handjob isn't available for the thralls I've broken in. In the previous version I remember thralls losing also oxygen for giving a handjob for some reason. Also, I could have sworn there used to be normal blowjobs in one of the earlier versions.
  • In first person view, breaking a girl makes the camera goes black. I think the camera moves somewhere out of the room.
On a personal note, I like the new hair and would like to see more hair options. The looser hairstyles tend to flip out for me, so I generally avoid them.

Reactions: ForlornFaun
3.80 star(s) 33 Votes