ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
ForlornFaun Just started the game fresh with the newest build. I'm still getting the issue with the screen being stuck, but I'm starting to think it has to do with my computer not being able to buffer the scene, if that makes sense. As for some of the newer issues/bugs:
  • If you don't click away the dialogue text, it sometimes breaks the game.
    • For example, if you interact with an incapacitated enemy, don't click away the text, and then interact with another one, you don't get the option to capture the second one.
    • Or if you have remaining text when you open up your traveling map, you won't be able to close the map, travel, or do anything else until you reopen the game.
  • If you mind break a thrall, the brain icon defaults to you choosing a personality for their ahegao face for every thrall, even the ones you haven't broken yet. It goes away if you reopen the game.
  • I don't know if it's dependent on personality or what, but it seems like Handjob isn't available for the thralls I've broken in. In the previous version I remember thralls losing also oxygen for giving a handjob for some reason. Also, I could have sworn there used to be normal blowjobs in one of the earlier versions.
  • In first person view, breaking a girl makes the camera goes black. I think the camera moves somewhere out of the room.
On a personal note, I like the new hair and would like to see more hair options. The looser hairstyles tend to flip out for me, so I generally avoid them.
I'll add these onto a list, really worried about thd GPU stuff mainly.
Thank for finding a lot of these bugs out Fergus, I appreciate it!

EDIT: I think I fixed the gpu stuff.

Last edited:

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Hey Tsusaku, I'll try and sort out the optimization, it's going slightly insane when I run tests on it also.

Does this happen when you're on the training room, does it calm down when you're in the locally exploring in the pixel map?

I'll try and replicate the brain menu bug.
It really seams the problem is, when going to the training room. Sometimes it's ok, but sometimes the it starts to grow very quickly.

I have found some other bug as well. When going to the standing sex position, the girls completely fades out and only her head stays. Then if you end the sex and go to the training room, she is still only head. Her body returns only after you end the training and then go back.
It even does the same with your body and there are only your hands and penis. You can push it transparent, but when you turn the transparent out it's again only hands and penis.

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Yeah.. I've just replicated the reverse dullahan glitch today.. Should have it fixed next update.

Think I might of fixed the gpu issue also, I'm praying.

Reactions: IllumiNaughty

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
Yeah.. I've just replicated the reverse dullahan glitch today.. Should have it fixed next update.

Think I might of fixed the gpu issue also, I'm praying.
If you can post a test build there is a quite few of us with the GPU bug. We can test before the official release.

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
If you can post a test build there is a quite few of us with the GPU bug. We can test before the official release.
Yeah that sounds good, Nemojmeje.
I'm just finishing up some things in the project, I'll post a test version to see if it solves the issue on here in the next hour or so.

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Ok, i don't know why, but my computer is acting very hardly on the game. It goes to spikes of 107 °C (225 °F) degrees on GPU and 87 °C (189 °F) on CPU. My rig is Ryzen 3800x and Nvidia 2700x rtx and i play i it in 1080p, that temperatures are insane. A quick way to completely fry it. I never got these temperatures even playing AAA games on middle in 4k.

Other than that, when i try to train the girl after some time, there showed an icon on the lower right, when i clicked on it it goes to some menu showing brain and some numbers, but even if i click any button on the keyboard (and i really mean i tryed all of them) or mouse, i can't get from it. Not to mention when i move mouse i don't see any cursor, but when i move it some of the numbers sometimes flash, like as if i am going over them, but only for a moment.
It would be great, if the icons on the screen showed a menu under it, if you go over them, where is written what they are supposed to do, but i suppose, that's for a later development.

One small thing, would be nice if we could put the text on a quicker speed to show, or maybe instant.

Okay I think I might of made a mistake, although I've changed the GPU to work at around 40-50% in the editor, it doesn't seem different in builds.
I've posted the test link anyways, please let me know if its any different when you have any time to test it.
Thank you.

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
Okay I think I might of made a mistake, although I've changed the GPU to work at around 40-50% in the editor, it doesn't seem different in builds.
I've posted the test link anyways, please let me know if its any different when you have any time to test it.
Thank you.

MEGA

Couldn't measure OPENGL framerate, overlay wouldn't work in fullscreen, but it was pretty bad.
Vulkan framerate also ~20-30, but no glitch.
You should be able to see the rest on the screenshots.

EDIT: Since the other guy with the black glitch said he had a 6900XT and I have a 6800XT, this may be a 6xxx glitch only. A lot of users have reported it as fixed? We might just have to wait for a new driver release and see if that fixes anything. They do introduce at least 5 known bugs with every driver release.

Last edited:

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Couldn't measure OPENGL framerate, overlay wouldn't work in fullscreen, but it was pretty bad.
Vulkan framerate also ~20-30, but no glitch.
You should be able to see the rest on the screenshots.

EDIT: Since the other guy with the black glitch said he had a 6900XT and I have a 6800XT, this may be a 6xxx glitch only. A lot of users have reported it as fixed? We might just have to wait for a new driver release and see if that fixes anything. They do introduce at least 5 known bugs with every driver release.
So.. Is it less gpu heavy..?
Also out of all four the api's does direct 12 run the best with no glitches?

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
So.. Is it less gpu heavy..?
Also out of all four the api's does direct 12 run the best with no glitches?
DX12 definitely works best for me and there are no glitches. I tried the version without the patch but I am limited to 75FPS for some reason. Do you support free sync? I'm getting 75FPS at 24-25% GPU usage. If it were to scale perfectly: 75 * 3 = 225 FPS at 75% GPU and I'm getting 350FPS at 80% with the patch. I'd say it's better now, but I am unsure why my FPS is limited in the version without the patch.

Reactions: ForlornFaun

pimmelberger88

Jun 15, 2017
@ForlornFaun Thank you for the Patch DX12 is working better then vulkan on my amd system.

But one more issue when the game starts its in 1440p when I want to change it in the menu to 4k I cant click return to menu.
Is it a known bug or is it me doing something wrong?

Feroxancher

Jan 25, 2018
Loving your work dude! but please.. stop making the withe amazon or MC, in the training center with that ugly pink coloration, If i want my withe bitch with big sweet ass. i deserve it!!! and of course destroy de ilussion.. but all good !!! wating for your develope in this game!!

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
too bad. I loved the old map style. It was simple and intuitive.
Gotta say not a fan of the pixel art, in this specific case.

DamnDaniel420

Sep 18, 2021
I don't now if it's my mac or where i'm downloading the file from but it keeps saying, I can't open it and that the file is damaged

rslays

Apr 19, 2019
I restarted the game and deleted my original save. Now I can't figure out how to build the hut. Please help? I can't figure out how to gather wood anymore.

Jackaljax

Jul 13, 2020
Love the boost the the systems in place! But I'll be honest, I'm just waiting for more story and quest system.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
This was fine on like its first release. Now the UI doesn't fit regardless of settings and I have absolutely no idea what to do or where to go. The building is built. I can't talk to the llama, the goddess or the 'thralls'. There's no indication on how to do any of this even though it used to be 'just click lol'
Reading thread it seems scaling should be fixed via deleting config in 'appdata'. A folder that doesn't seem to exist in this games folder structure. Do you mean appdata under c? I don't see this game there. And deleting the config I find via search does nothing. Pressing F does nothing except switch between full or not, both of which have not working UI.
Doesn't even seem possible to access options menu outside of the main menu to fine tune things or to exit the option menu without entirely closing the game; return to main menu button is entirely unresponsive.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 33 Votes