iTzMiguel

May 1, 2018
I’m a little lost, I built the shelter, but don’t know what to do next.

This game really needs to highlight what you can and can’t interact with. we have simple inetractions with the overhead map, so why do we need to interact from the fixed “first person“ camera?
Explore and walk south along the road to get to the next tile of the map.

Jun 20, 2021
My two cents
ability to use keyboard ie. wasd to move and turn camera in the "training" activity, and being able to use keyboard instead of mouse buttons would also be nice.
When exploring the base camp 3d render stays on the background, maybe disable that to make the game run smoother on low end and to make the "UI" more clear, since the 3d render keeps panning up and down. Also since the game seems to 100% gpu.
other than that I quite enjoy the game

moesanrath

Dec 6, 2021
hmmm not a bad little game. i was able to make 3 different types of cock sockets
1. a mind broken
2. a fanatic
3. a husk

honestly thats not to terribly bad. usually in these types of games its all or nothing, but being able to decide how far you wanna break a particular cock socket really adds value to the game. i'll be looking forward to future updates of this. glad i found it

Reactions: Anonimed

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Explore and walk south along the road to get to the next tile of the map.
Specifically, do this, then capture some of the women (you also have to enter your shelter first before you can do this). Then basically mind break them, then go back to the goddess

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
Two issues: removing a girl is a mess and sometimes the captured girl shows as another. Otherwise it's a good start, love me some exotic girls.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I don't know if it's just me, but it doesn't look like masturbation and non-forced blowjobs work. Without masturbation, you won't be able to raise willpower.

nonospot

May 15, 2020
Would you potentially consider releasing a linux build for this game at some point? If it's in unity, it ought to be possible. On the other hand, the odds of this working in Wine are pretty slim.
I honestly don't understand this statement, since wine 5.XY nearly all unity and unreal games work worry free. This one is no exception, I tried with wine 7.2, 7.5-staging and proton-GE 6.20 and 7.10, which may offer a better range of built-in tweaks for beginners. Remember that wine "is not an emulator" it's more a wrapper/container, you'll NEED the libraries on your *nix and so you'd need it to be multilib. I'd say to go on the Gentoo's Steam page to get an abi_x86_32 list of most of the mandatory libs. I use esync but not fsync anymore, atm the gain is negligible if not on a potato.
Actually the only problems I can run into are : games that use the legacy EAC, they'll either self-kill or won't let you play multiplayer. Unity games ran through steam as native linux/ports, multiplayer tend to go out-of-sync lately, installing the win. version is ok. Multi-channel audio can be wonky since I use pipewire, pulse was ok.

Last edited:

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
I have no idea how to start mind breaking. All I seem to be able to increase is stress ATM.

I know it's going to be reworked, but a mind-break HOWTO would be nice.

O

Reactions: ForlornFaun
Jul 15, 2021
I have no idea how to start mind breaking. All I seem to be able to increase is stress ATM.

I know it's going to be reworked, but a mind-break HOWTO would be nice.

O
You have to increase devotion first then the stress bar gonna slow down

johnwoo

Apr 13, 2017
unfortunately the game is unplayable for me as the resolution is so large i can barley see or click on anything

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
You have to increase devotion first then the stress bar gonna slow down
Again. How? If I press "binding" I see that devotion flashes but I don't see any increase. If I click "Mind", how do I affect the two stats there? Click the letters? click the slider? Click the circle in the middle?

Either built in instructions or a HOW TO embedded in the zip or this game would help a lot.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes