Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
The game somehow need 99% Of my GPU when I try to run the new version, Is it just me ? I'm using GTX 1080

flar

Aug 17, 2016
is there an option to stop the camera from endlessly going up and down. its making me seasick

Razor1911

Apr 29, 2017
Why so much blur, seem the performance get worse after each update.
Also where the graphic options menu? So many useless post effects which doesn't make the game look any better.

Dec 2, 2019
I am unable to click either of the Faun's eyes after launching the game. Have had this issue since .03.

Anybody have any clue if there is a fix?

Edit: To be a bit more clear about the issue, the game seems to freeze after launching once the Faun and the, "Click both the Faun's Eyes" message appears.

Reactions: Gamlen

Beaniedude

Mar 10, 2018
all the text in my game seems to be skipping instantly and not actually allowing me to get past the first plane cutscene the woman with red hair just stands in my way with no dialogue like it was missed help?

Pinqint

Mar 21, 2018
This new version is really using a lot more GPU than the previous ones. Did you uncap the framerate? and if so can you give is the option to limit it?

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
This new version is really using a lot more GPU than the previous ones. Did you uncap the framerate? and if so can you give is the option to limit it?
Yeah, I found an option to increase the resolution and detail in game so I suspect thats cause, I'll look into adding options.

Reactions: IllumiNaughty

9oo

Apr 28, 2020
Remove the tears and the blood or anything like that and you've got a great game. The blood and tears makes me not want to continue playing.

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
feel like this could use a corruption tag tbh mabye even a mind control tag because of how the god's power works, also for a v004a its got a decent amount of content anyone on the ropes about downloading it should give it a try.

Last edited:

Yin Gee

Dec 6, 2017
I’m a little lost, I built the shelter, but don’t know what to do next.

This game really needs to highlight what you can and can’t interact with. we have simple inetractions with the overhead map, so why do we need to interact from the fixed “first person“ camera?

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes