Cap'nFap'n

Sep 15, 2017
Uh, I can't get past the disclaimer screen. Do I have to press a certain key? Do I have to click on something? Or does it just take a REALLY long time to load?

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Uh, I can't get past the disclaimer screen. Do I have to press a certain key? Do I have to click on something? Or does it just take a REALLY long time to load?
Is the screen to big? that it crops the text?

Something I need to sort out, so it recognizes the size the users screen.

You have click both the yellow eyes for confirmation.

NoSiReapo

Jan 12, 2018
I'm currently working on getting this bug fixed asap.
I found out that i cannot increase devotion bar at all!!!! climax and stress bar is normal, but lust increases very long. Also disappeared info text about comfort, devotion and willpower.

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
I can't even pass the cellphone part of the beginning
I will be posting a new updated version with devotion and cell phone part fixed tomorrow.

Apologies, I didn't take into account UI scaling for the new opening.
Running the game in 1980 x 1080 should make it work, I'll set it up for all resolutions tomorrow or 14:00 EST.

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
I will be posting a new updated version with devotion and cell phone part fixed tomorrow.

Apologies, I didn't take into account UI scaling for the new opening.
Running the game in 1980 x 1080 should make it work, I'll set it up for all resolutions tomorrow or 14:00 EST.
I was finally able to move on from there, now I have another question, is it still not possible to move the camera with the mouse during sex or is it another bug?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
What is the actual purpose of the first part of the game, the gameplay aboard the plane??? I find it fucking odd and out of context.

IllumiNaughty

Aug 5, 2017
What is the actual purpose of the first part of the game, the gameplay aboard the plane??? I find it fucking odd and out of context.
I'm sure context to the characters aboard the plane will come later when the story gets further developed. Also it's a way to establish the main characters reason for being on the island as well as character creation.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
entering the house disables my ability to travel with the map
Reopening the game seems to fix it for me, but it seems like you can only travel to the statue and your base. No point going to the statue though, since you can't actually do anything with the girls there yet.

By the way, anyone else occasionally capture a girl, but find an entirely different girl in your holding cell? There's been a couple times where I capture someone and find someone with a completely different hairstyle, tattoo, and skin color.

P.S. If anyone's trying to reroll girls, it's easier to look at the first two enemies, return, and repeat than to walk across the second map area.
Also, the fastest way to raise comfort is to spam click a girl's vagina, for some reasons. Holding the button on a body part doesn't do a lot.

Reactions: CarbonBeast
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes