ScottLee

Feb 1, 2020
The fix didn't do anything for me, every time I go back to the "training mode" the stress go back do 100.

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
Captured a girl, slapped her titties around a bit, then set her to masturbate.
Lust raised slowly but then got faster and faster and suddenly, devotion jumps from next to nothing to 75 and runs with lust to 100.
1645352683943.png

Solkapp

May 27, 2020
Could you please upload it to ZippyShare so its faster to download? I hate these sites with "Premium" and "Free" download options, I'm not gonna pay to download a game.
Mega and Anon are pretty fast to download, actually i cant think of faster alternatives.

Reactions: m8ruchan

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
How the F*ck do you gather fiberes and logs? I have been walking around whacking bushes and trees and nothing is happening. Tutorial nowhere to be found or any explanation of icons on the explore map

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
How the F*ck do you gather fiberes and logs? I have been walking around whacking bushes and trees and nothing is happening. Tutorial nowhere to be found or any explanation of icons on the explore map
E trees need a few E's
it is explained in the tutorial

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Exploration is still a rough place holder, sorry. It will be a lot more clear in the future.

E or Middle mouse button can be used to interact with things.

lemur_k

Nov 4, 2019
Unfortunately, in version 0.03a devotion is not raised. And he beat and squeezed and everything else - the result is 0
Deleted old saves - did not help

Last edited:

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Erm, when I go to train the captive, she's all blurry. I've tried every camera angle/zoom in/out/.

E: nevermind, reloading fixed it.

jacob bond

Feb 23, 2018
this is embarassing, i'm having trouble with the intro to the game (the part with your phone) it won't let me go forward! any ideas?

Reactions: m8ruchan

olivar17

Feb 11, 2020
I run into a bug. The game start as a window with a big resolution wich wont let me click yes on the age warning, because i cant even see the entiere display on the screen becuse of the resolution.

Have any one else run into this?

louvrance1984

Jan 8, 2018
0.03a devotion and comfort both bugged at 0. Willpower can only go up too(in 0.02a having her perform oral on you was lowering it). Only lust and climax bars are working.

Reactions: Dremo and ALerm

louvrance1984

Jan 8, 2018
Bro i cant play the game because im stuck in this "loading" screen, im stuck since the v0.02 of the game, no idea why the text is cutted and i dont know what the game looks like after this since i never seen it on my own.
I was really wanting to play the game but i got kicked in the face by this bug, i hope for a fix now since im probably one of the few to report this bug.
View attachment 1674762
To start the game you have to click both eyes and it should start. Must be a screen resolution problem for you to only have a small part of the starting screen.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes