Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
(It breaks down for me at 'New Game', as soon as I enter and confirm the name, it just keeps loading and doesn't stop. So yes, bugged to the point where I can't actually test it, unfortunately. I hope for a hot-fix.)

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
I cant build anything???? what should i do.
View attachment 1675080

Building part.. will get an overhaul so its not so stupid to navigate, there is an option there called "rebuild structure" you can click it to that fix up the old ruins with 50 wood and fibre.

Also read a lot about this devotion bug, working on fixing it, if anyone want's to help me debug it, DM me.

SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
I have clipping issue, with black shapes flashing like 10 times a sec, I started at the beginning after talking to the flight intendant.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not gamebreaking, but fairly boring to watch.

EDIT : It really become awful in àother scenes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherwise, the game since promising, hype to see more !

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ForlornFaun

Redalenax

Mar 31, 2021
So when starting the game you're prompted to type the airline name, PLAin on the phone to get wifi, but afterwards everyone refers to you as PLAin instead of the name you put in when clicking on new game.

Redalenax

Mar 31, 2021
Also, when hitting escape while ingame just hides all menus, and doesn't prompt any exit game buttons

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
I don't know about you guys, but every time i go back to the house, all of the stats of the girls are reset.

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
So there is a resolution bug in the game if your clicking is not working just keep trying different resolutions until you can click on the buttons at the correct locations. Also the Wifi password is YOUR name not the airline name right now, dunno if that is a bug or a feature of the character creation mislabeled. Interesting tech demo but not a full game really yet. Keep it up dev this looks like it could be interesting later.

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

LeylinTheFifth

Feb 5, 2018
No matter what I do I can't get past the name the wifi phase. I've tried my name, reset the game to try the default name, tried the PLAin thing, I think I've tried every work on screen but still nothing

Reactions: devron666

Swat10212

Jun 25, 2017
The archetype requirements for lover seem a bit low compared to the other ones available (Masochist -75 comfort 75 willpower to 40 - 40) but that's just me and things can change later down the line.

louvrance1984

Jan 8, 2018
Pixeldrain and Mixdrop are still 0.02a version.For the people who have problem with 0.03a grab the older version and give it a spin.
While in 0.03a , devotion is stuck at 0 for me, it worked in 0.02a so don't hesitate to try and give the dev feedback if you have time.

m8ruchan

Jul 1, 2021
The archetype requirements for lover seem a bit low compared to the other ones available (Masochist -75 comfort 75 willpower to 40 - 40) but that's just me and things can change later down the line.
Do you have more information on the stats of these archetypes? I've only gotten to see aggressive, timid, and fanatic.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes