Spikeflare

Aug 13, 2017
i want to know how to get the breeder on the girl
Breeder can be obtained on the goblin girl if you keep pumping her full of cum without using the mindbreak tech. She will still become available in the room after but she has different facial animations and slightly different movements.

rALPH ZIGGEER

Oct 17, 2023
i cant get the game to open on my computer, i downloaded the mega link for win and it gets to the end of the download and want finish for some reason. i just got this computer so i know its not any build up or anything else, but i wasnt sure if this was a bug?

Yin Gee

Dec 6, 2017
How do I break the loop? I was trying to follow earlier instructions, but i can’t leave the the dungeon immediately.

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
So I don’t understand, did anyone have a successful ritual with Merrill? And if so, what is needed for this?
Further. I somehow got out of the cycle bug and stunned girls and goblins appeared on the field. Dare I ask - is this the whole game?

Sep 23, 2021
i mean, the game is not done, so there probably more, though i been putting it off for at least 4-5 version seeing how these version are (according to this thread) not stable at all, so take what i say with grain of salt.

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
i mean, the game is not done, so there probably more, though i been putting it off for at least 4-5 version seeing how these version are (according to this thread) not stable at all, so take what i say with grain of salt.
It’s clear to me that the game is not completely finished. But, if you compare 0.27 even with version 0.22 (or earlier), then it feels like the developer started version 0.27 from scratch: the ritual was not completed and I don’t know what to do next; quests, continuation of the main quest and other locations? None or unavailable for some reason unknown to me. What's left? Break the loop bug and go train goblins and stuff? For what? “To hell with the content, look at her tits/ass/e.t.c.”?
And yes. There is also no walkthrough of the game.

It’s just that there’s so little content in the game now (compared to earlier versions) that I’m wondering if I didn’t click something or went to the wrong place in the game? And the content is there, but it’s just blocked for now? In my personal opinion, at the moment the whole game is "go to the field, catch a goblin/human girl, train it and release it, because there is nothing else you can do with it"

Last edited:
Reactions: Carbinerzz

Kygeir

May 28, 2019
Not sure how anyone got passed the whole Merrill training thing. Seems either broken or unfinished.

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
Not sure how anyone got passed the whole Merrill training thing. Seems either broken or unfinished.
Well... When the goddess tells me something like “she’s ready, bring her to me” (I don’t remember exactly), then it’s like the end of the training. But then the circus begins, when the goddess starts yelling that the ritual was a failure and... that’s it. We can consider this to be the end of the game. Because nothing further happens. But, as I wrote earlier, maybe I didn’t do something or did it wrong? I didn’t find a walkthrough for the game, so I can’t say what’s right or what’s wrong.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
This is mainly, because the dev uses a editor for testing this quest and forgot to disable it again. So it's very easy to trigger this event over and over again If you're not carefully how to proceed in this quest or going back by accident.

Nonetheless, it's pretty from the beginning of this Version, so you can still start a new game and delete the savefiles to be sure.

There is also a savefile provided by me a few pages back behind this point and with some fruits.

So for this Version, there is only Merills quest and building a Harem afterwards.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
hi guy i just want to know how to get void on our girl
You need to corrupt her by clicking different spots in her Body (Back and Front)
There is a Heart and you move the Cursor by still pressing LMB you'll see a pink heart. Try to find the spot, where it get smaller until you find the right spot. If succesfully, you gain faster progress and she is smiling at you. Less then 5 minutes I would say to enter the third areas where you can fuck them.
Void is increasing from the first time you touch her.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Let's clarify the question. Fertilization - yes. Works. Pregnancy as a process is not.
I understand your point. All I can say is, Fertilization works and pregnancy works too, at least on my side. It need some days to progress, try to sleep in order to skip the days once succesfully pregnated. Belly and breastssize will increase and also the color from the nipples will change. Even for the goblins, which wasn't a thing in the previous Version (and so the animation when you suceed). The only thing Missing right now, is giving birth.

Reactions: Lautheron

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
I understand your point. All I can say is, Fertilization works and pregnancy works too, at least on my side. It need some days to progress, try to sleep in order to skip the days once succesfully pregnated. Belly and breastssize will increase and also the color from the nipples will change. Even for the goblins, which wasn't a thing in the previous Version (and so the animation when you suceed). The only thing Missing right now, is giving birth.
Hm. Apparently I didn’t play enough in this direction, so I didn’t see the right result. Please accept my apologies and gratitude.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes