s_d9

May 13, 2018
So. I broke merril, she had no new dialogue and the goddess wasn't talking to me, so I exited the fort and it just... restarted the whole quest. Is that supposed to happen?

Nate D

Nov 17, 2017
Mac build says “IslanDeity” is damage and can’t be opened. You should move to trash. Any ideas? Thank you

SwiggityArgon

Mar 11, 2019
So. I broke merril, she had no new dialogue and the goddess wasn't talking to me, so I exited the fort and it just... restarted the whole quest. Is that supposed to happen?
I am having a similar issue, Goddess told me to open her up (Merril) and yeah now I can't do nothin

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
To the developer -

What happened with all the content regarding the red haired explorer woman?
Where'd the Llama go?
Where'd the endless forest go?

I'm hoping you're planning on bringing back those content areas, the older versions of the game had more content in terms of story - would like to know what the next steps are, of course they're accessible (dialogue only), via Unity Explorer but, still. Hope they're not cut from the game.
We are heading to ultimate game: Start screen! That's it only start screen when you press start game you have finished game.

• Haha
Reactions: NewAssInTown

NewAssInTown

May 27, 2023
This game is in heavy need of a skip intro option and a dedicated save button since there isn't a clear way to save and I'm not even gonna bother to sit through that 10-15 minute into again. In addition I'd prioritize optimization before adding any more features since the game runs like poorly made flipbook on a 3080ti.
You went to Merrill's room, encountered heavy lag spike and tried to restart the game, am I right?
Happened to me, didn't even realize that was still counting as an intro.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Heh, I stuck. goddess said to break her or something and after done F and click the heart and that it. She still here and nothing more?? can keep F her tho
Oh right, bring her to the shine next
and no spoiler

Welp, I have to say that ditch the intro is alright. hope it just temporary. I suppose currently dev playing with idea right now how to polish things. take your times I lookin forward what will it become

There bug with goin back and fouth (clicking compass) then go back to the camp and event will restart rerun whatever
Can not exist during slave training mode whatever it called but have to switch back to touching to exist
click world to keep world map open then enter the place will keep the map open

Last edited:

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Found a way to break the loop. When you're asked to go get flowers once more, go in the dungeon and quickly go out. Then teleport to the shrine with the globe icon.

When the game end, go back in the forest and you will have a other girls to enslave.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: kalot and rKnight

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
The difference in FPS between scenes.. 120 FPS at the beach, 2 FPS in the dungeon, 50 FPS during cell animation scene.
I can barely navigate, 2 to 6 FPS in the courtyard, And I bugged out the UI by clicking interact to open list, traveled to the courtyard, traveled to my room, rested, the interact list has been open the whole time, the camera shows the courtyard, but the angle of the camera is wonky, I still have a Rest button, in the courtyard, And I can't seem to change rooms anymore.

It's a shame you cant save, Getting through that at such low frames was time consuming. I'm legit curious whats in these scenes that's causing the frame rate. with all graphic options disabled, even the gate scene was drasticly worse during the night setting.

Reactions: NewAssInTown
May 10, 2017
Is there anyway to avoid having to click through the merril intro scene every time you enter that screen? I followed slayerz tip to progress the story, but it's really getting old to have to talk to her every time you walk outside.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes