No Life

Apr 12, 2022
Using the current version, can you only increase or decrease girl size with the same Fruit twice? Feeding them any more than two gives no effect at all to me.
Also, belly size increase is kinda strange cuz it looks like it increased the size to the back so it looks like the girl is having a bulge or a mild tumor on their spine
I'm using Balial42's After Merrill save

• Hey there
Reactions: wiwem71072

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
And then what? You miss all content that you can't see again and get already trained test dolls.
I downloaded version 2.7 (I don’t know why, but).
Since the save file from 2.2 did not work, I started a new game.
I talked to the goddess, then went to the village, found Meryl, trained her, and delivered her to the goddess. Sex scene and...."F##K!!! The ritual failed!" And again I’m at the village gate (sh**t, here we go again).
Is this all the content or will it be even worse? :D

And yes. I understand that this 2.7 is generally unclear from where and why, that it is raw. But somehow I started thinking...

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Is there any incoming fix for this loop effect? I converted the girl and am basically still in that loop no matter how many times I travel or talk. No other girls or anything to do at all for me.

Lautheron

May 29, 2021
Hey Faun! I hope you back on the decision to lock interractions to devotion levels, since i believe old system were working flawlessly and this just feels like unnecessary grind :/ Increased stress build up on interractions that didn't met the devotion requirement felt a lot more natural and fun.

This game is going nowhere lol. I finish the sex scene with merrill. I sleep. Go back outside. BOOM same fuxking cut scene. Over and over again. I can't even explore the rest of the fuckin game.
Ignore that cutscene. It's buggy atm but you can progress the game regardless. Just talk Merill again, give herbs and go to the shrine.

Jackaljax

Jul 13, 2020
So I maxed out Merill's devotion and brought her to her room to change. I didn't know what to do next so I explored and went back out of the city. When I did that I triggered the meeting with Merill at the gate again like we had just met.

Last edited:
Reactions: melodias1983

melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020
So I ,axed out Merill's devotion and brought her to her room to change. I didn't know what to do next so I explored and went back out of the city. When I did that I triggered the meeting with Merill at the gate again like we had just met.
SAME PROBLEM...HELP

melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020
it keep makin me repeat the merill quest how i go to freeplay and anyone have a save
It's a loop in bug, talk to Meril, give him the flowers, once the city gate opens, go to the dogeon, leave immediately, open the world map, go to the temple of the goddess, return immediately open the compass, and Go to the jungle... ready, new girls will come out to train. That's how it worked for me and I broke the loop

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gabaw and Garokun

Garokun

Mar 21, 2021
It's a loop in bug, talk to Meril, give him the flowers, once the city gate opens, go to the dogeon, leave immediately, open the world map, go to the temple of the goddess, return immediately open the compass, and Go to the jungle... ready, new girls will come out to train. That's how it worked for me and I broke the loop
Worked for me! thx

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Can we remove the cuffs? I click on the button that says cuffs but they stay there
Not sure 100% but I think they are gone once broken and in your room. For they cell, they are still there. Also, the hand position is clipping with their belly when pregnant or expande with the fruits.
The button itself might be a placeholder for now.

Med554!

Formerly 'Medieval554!'
Apr 7, 2023
have the boob physics been fixed or do they still deform and clip through the torso every time something effects them

Whylm

Mar 3, 2018
Pretty bad update... yeah there are the cosmetics and customisation..
BUT.. and this is a big but.. the Meril looping bug it's annoying to deal with (jump loopholes just to get rid of it only for her to remain glitched in your dungeon harem)
Also breaking a new slave , favoring her and bringing her to the bedroom isn't even working for any girl. (If fast swaping between bedroom and Marils bedroom you can see that the options are there but not accessible).
Well... pretty dissapointing.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes