Kyoka

May 5, 2019
Ive never seen a H-game that regresses with such rapid rate with every patch XD the previous versions wer a lot more stable and had more content,
Its like with every new patch the game gets LESS content and MORe buggy :D the old version had major game crashing bugs but never has it bin so bad as the Prologue breaking at the start into an ednless nothing spiral.... the developer either needs to step it up or abandon this this is getting ridiculous....
Major rendering issues
Horrible optimisation
Major lighting bugs
Animation clipping tearing
3d model mesh deformation durring animations
Random frequent game crashes
Horrible load times
and a game breaking bugs every 3 seconds....

Last edited:

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
Ok - so how do you trigger getting other thralls/building a harem? I've tried going to the forest multiple times, returning to the goddess, repeating merril events, etc. - no dice... what am I missing?

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
Ok - so how do you trigger getting other thralls/building a harem? I've tried going to the forest multiple times, returning to the goddess, repeating merril events, etc. - no dice... what am I missing?
On page 55
It's a loop in bug, talk to Meril, give him the flowers, once the city gate opens, go to the dogeon, leave immediately, open the world map, go to the temple of the goddess, return immediately open the compass, and Go to the jungle... ready, new girls will come out to train. That's how it worked for me and I broke the loop
As soon as you manage to break out of the loop (whether it’s a bug or the developer’s forgetfulness is none of my business), you can go into the forest and there catch followers who you can tame. But I don’t see the point in this yet, because the storyline is broken (since the ritual with Merrill failed).

Reactions: Ugh123

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
Worked to break the loop. I remember playing this game a while back and there was more content then - weird they stripped out content...

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
Ive never seen a H-game that regresses with such rapid rate with every patch XD the previous versions wer a lot more stable and had more content,
Its like with every new patch the game gets LESS content and MORe buggy :D the old version had major game crashing bugs but never has it bin so bad as the Prologue breaking at the start into an ednless nothing spiral.... the developer either needs to step it up or abandon this this is getting ridiculous....
Major rendering issues
Horrible optimisation
Major lighting bugs
Animation clipping tearing
3d model mesh deformation durring animations
Random frequent game crashes
Horrible load times
and a game breaking bugs every 3 seconds....
Reminds of The "Curious Case of Benjamin Button", doesn't it? :D

As for me, the main problem with all this is that the author himself does not post the game in the topic of the thread, but apparently the forum administration. It has already happened that someone somewhere “borrowed” some version (0.22a, if I remember correctly), where there were more bugs than content, and literally a couple of hours later - the developer’s wild roar “I didn’t post this!!!! ". Therefore, it turns out that on the one hand everyone wants new content and quickly, on the other hand this new content is usually a new basket of bugs.

DarkDelights

Apr 19, 2018
Reminds of The "Curious Case of Benjamin Button", doesn't it? :D

As for me, the main problem with all this is that the author himself does not post the game in the topic of the thread, but apparently the forum administration. It has already happened that someone somewhere “borrowed” some version (0.22a, if I remember correctly), where there were more bugs than content, and literally a couple of hours later - the developer’s wild roar “I didn’t post this!!!! ". Therefore, it turns out that on the one hand everyone wants new content and quickly, on the other hand this new content is usually a new basket of bugs.
A Patreon sneak-peak version was leaked and never meant for public release to my understanding.

The regression of game content seems to be a side effect of fundemental systems changing and the story being altered.

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
A Patreon sneak-peak version was leaked and never meant for public release to my understanding.

The regression of game content seems to be a side effect of fundemental systems changing and the story being altered.
Never meant for public release, but released.
And not only did it leak, it was immediately shoved into the topic. But this is a question for the forum administration (well, for those who put it up).
As for me, the developer should contact the admins/moderators/whoever else there and tell them which version of the game is current and worth posting. And not that someone stole a suitcase with bugs and posted it on the forum without looking. And the admins, without thinking for a long time, post this suitcase as the newest version.

Necronomikus

Feb 6, 2020
Does anyone know the effects of some of the food items?

Here's what I found (spoiler window, because some of you might want to experiment):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If someone knows the effects of the other items, I would appreciate an answer. :geek:

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023

Here's what I found (spoiler window, because some of you might want to experiment):

If someone knows the effects of the other items, I would appreciate an answer. :geek:
Would it be difficult for you to indicate where all this can be collected? Because apart from the boar meat and fruits that I collected for Meryl in the jungle, I saw nothing. And yes. The game version is 0.27a, if that's the case.

Balial42

May 3, 2018

The fruits change the bodyparts boobs, belly and ass as well as the size of their lips. The name tell you more or less, which effect you will get. And even if you only have two spaces for food (until your mc sleeps some days), but you can feed them more until the min/max position.
Lytex works better in the previous version, or doesn't look that shiny. Use the sponge to remove the sweat.
There is a savefile a few pages back with the progress after succesfully corrupting Meryll. There is also a discription of those foods and effects.
The counter for them doesn't work yet, so it doesn't matter, how many you collect as long as you have at least one of each.
Boar meat didn't do anything.

Necronomikus

Feb 6, 2020
Would it be difficult for you to indicate where all this can be collected? Because apart from the boar meat and fruits that I collected for Meryl in the jungle, I saw nothing. And yes. The game version is 0.27a, if that's the case.
When you go into the jungle roll aginst the tree, it drops random fruits.

Reactions: Steven Dow

Necronomikus

Feb 6, 2020
The fruits change the bodyparts boobs, belly and ass as well as the size of their lips. The name tell you more or less, which effect you will get. And even if you only have two spaces for food (until your mc sleeps some days), but you can feed them more until the min/max position.
Lytex works better in the previous version, or doesn't look that shiny. Use the sponge to remove the sweat.
There is a savefile a few pages back with the progress after succesfully corrupting Meryll. There is also a discription of those foods and effects.
The counter for them doesn't work yet, so it doesn't matter, how many you collect as long as you have at least one of each.
Boar meat didn't do anything.
I see, thanks. I didn't see much change in the lips before, but I will try it out.

Reactions: Balial42

VenturGamer

Sep 26, 2021
As soon as you manage to break out of the loop (whether it’s a bug or the developer’s forgetfulness is none of my business), you can go into the forest and there catch followers who you can tame. But I don’t see the point in this yet, because the storyline is broken (since the ritual with Merrill failed).
Is there a way to go to the city and continue the story after finishing the failed ritual?

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
Is there a way to go to the city and continue the story after finishing the failed ritual?
How to bypass the bug and go out into the city, described by user melodias1983 on page 55.
How to continue story after fail with Merill, I don't know until I found it.

Update : Not to the city, but to the forest, for new girls and female goblins. There’s nothing else to do in the game

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes