psyco0

Oct 4, 2017
I'm stuck here too.
once you break her, talk to her about "clothes" in her room, then after that you should be able to do the ritual. sadly that's the end of the current story unless you count capturing the other characters and breaking them

Doodmanjones

Aug 15, 2023
So I've got the most recent update (v0.27a) but I cannot seem to be able to find or capture other girls? I figured I would be able too after doing the "first quest" or "tutorial" but the game treats it as if I have not even progressed after doing it I even talked to her about clothes and she changed her outfit. I always end up having to talk to the first woman you interact with and she will always give me the flower fetch quest. Is my game bugged? or am I missing something?

exanimo

Jan 15, 2018
once you break her, talk to her about "clothes" in her room, then after that you should be able to do the ritual. sadly that's the end of the current story unless you count capturing the other characters and breaking them
but the changelog mentions gertudes story n ezzy etc? aint no way 15 min playtime after like 20 updates

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Nerosu00

May 14, 2020
Yeah unfortunately it is unbelievable bugged. Got through the Merrill cutscene and game doesn't seem to register that bit or even the ability to random capture.

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
Yeah unfortunately it is unbelievable bugged. Got through the Merrill cutscene and game doesn't seem to register that bit or even the ability to random capture.
Yes that is what I am talking about, also the whole game seems like a new game doesn't it?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Changelog 0.27a (from itch.io)

Story

Merrill’s storyline added.
New story opening added.
Cosmetic and Hair

Added goblin hair options for cosmetics
New eyelash type added.
Clothing

New thrall outfit.
Play-room

Added blowjob option
Animations

Goddess and Merrill ritual scene added.
Female NPCs: Humans

This and scripting the meshes been the majority of the work

New human females implemented
Two versions can be encountered in the exploration zone.
Entirely new generation.
Personalities

Timid, curious, and Aggressive personalities have been added back; so far, you can train them to be fanatics, until the next update.
Cosmetic and Hair

Facial markings should be available for both goblins and females.
Piercings were added for Goblins and humans.
Piercings work well; there are some issues with different body types, however.
Goblins and humans share the same hair group, so Goblin now has access to all hair types.
Pelvic hair was added for Both Goblins and Humans.
Clothing

Goblins and Humans share the same clothing group.
New Vagrant attire has been added for humans.
New fishnet tights
Play-room

added a button to see additional bars, such as pain and comfort; these don't fully function at the moment aside from pain and don't matter much as I haven't added new conditional personality types.
Exploration

Several new human NPCs are there for testing.
Animations

3 new restrained paired animations for human females
4 new free animations
Each of the 4 new animations has a conditional state that will unlock a new loop to the mix if the NPC goes under the "charmed" conditional.
In the future, I will add more conditions and different animations for each.

Camera

Added first-person mode.
This first person should work a lot better, with a lot less motion sickness. It can still be glitchy though.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I know, it's still hard for some. But sometimes it makes sense, to read a few pages back instead of asking the same questions. There is already a savefile after the Merill quest and you can go straight to harem mode, all types of fruits included. Just saying.

Robert0Knobbert

Aug 21, 2018
So I've got the most recent update (v0.27a) but I cannot seem to be able to find or capture other girls? I figured I would be able too after doing the "first quest" or "tutorial" but the game treats it as if I have not even progressed after doing it I even talked to her about clothes and she changed her outfit. I always end up having to talk to the first woman you interact with and she will always give me the flower fetch quest. Is my game bugged? or am I missing something?

After you break Merrill, talk to her about clothes, she'll mention about being in cuffs. Click "Rest area" then "Merrill's room", and talk to her there.

Afterwards, go back to the courtyard, leave, and tap the globe icon in the top-left corner, and click on the statue icon on the map. Then you'll go through the sequence of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, and once you go back to the city, you'll get the "Thanks for playing" dev prompt. Now you can explore with all the girls and goblinettes at your disposal. (reset the variety by resting in your bed).

Last edited:
Reactions: EmPro and Mackbell
May 8, 2021
Glad to see there's a visible indicator for impregnation again. The improvements from the last build are also quite welcome. It'd be nice if the pregnant belly would go away after like, I don't know, 7-14 rests. You know, so we can impregnate the same girl again. Maybe give the girl a MILF status or lactation effect afterwards. Coding and designing children would take a big chunk of time, I'm sure, but I'd be cool with just a number indicator or something simple showing the number of offspring acquired from the harem. Nothing too strenuous while the developer concentrates on bug fixing/re-adding content/making new content.

I'm honestly looking forward to the recruitment update.

NewAssInTown

May 27, 2023
I must say, it's a great game! Thank you for sharing it on the forum. Totally deserves some support.

However, there are list of the things to be fixed/improved:

• Merrill's room is extremely laggy. I mean it, it's seconds per frame. Fixing such things in Unity is a nightmare, so maybe for now (and better later) it's possible to include poses from that room to the cell as well? (Under certain conditions?)
• "Perfect spot" for groping a girl has a big chance to spawn outside of the visible circle. Idk if it's a bug, but surely counter-intuituve. Once it even was outside of the game window. Not so sure about that one though as it was impossible to navigate the cursor outside the screen border to check.
• Save on exit is counter-intuitive as well. It'd be good to have some hints on about would the game be saved or not. There are a lot of "how to save" questions in this thread which confirms my concern.
• Sometimes, when you feed a captive, "food" (or what's left of it) just stucks on the screen. It will disappear on an engagement, but, strangely, will re-appear on the screen later on.
• If you disable blur (depth of view option or something?..) and then proceed to cosmetics submenu of a captive, her face will be blurred. Up until you re-enable the option.
• Pregnancy is by default ON, but the text misleads to think it's OFF. It fixes itself if disable and then enable again.
It's not really clear that you need to proceed to the map after breaking the mind of the first girl (because you didn't deal with the map before), and there were no direct messages from the goddess as well (only before the mind-break).

Last edited:

zeref2211

Jun 8, 2019
This game is in heavy need of a skip intro option and a dedicated save button since there isn't a clear way to save and I'm not even gonna bother to sit through that 10-15 minute into again. In addition I'd prioritize optimization before adding any more features since the game runs like poorly made flipbook on a 3080ti.

Reactions: NewAssInTown

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
To the developer -

What happened with all the content regarding the red haired explorer woman?
Where'd the Llama go?
Where'd the endless forest go?

I'm hoping you're planning on bringing back those content areas, the older versions of the game had more content in terms of story - would like to know what the next steps are, of course they're accessible (dialogue only), via Unity Explorer but, still. Hope they're not cut from the game.

Reactions: Daddums and Fluxxy

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
To the developer -

What happened with all the content regarding the red haired explorer woman?
Where'd the Llama go?
Where'd the endless forest go?

I'm hoping you're planning on bringing back those content areas, the older versions of the game had more content in terms of story - would like to know what the next steps are, of course they're accessible (dialogue only), via Unity Explorer but, still. Hope they're not cut from the game.
Yes we need awnsers, what is going on?

Reactions: CommanderL
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes