pedocambiate

Sep 16, 2017
In short, I downloaded 3 GB, to do a mission and nothing else? neither npc nor confrontations not slaves? 22a was better.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Yes, pregnancy is back. It's off by Default (Main menue). Still, I get one girl pregnant nonetheless.
I guess you want to skip this part/Feature?
If so, keep it off and also tear/ brushing to off, because I think they are wrong located. Which means, that you click brushing for example, but it's actually the mark for pregnancy.
No that's not it. I want the pregnancy. The problem is the last time I played the girl would get pregnant but would stay pregnant forever. I could not find a way for them to give birth or go back to normal. So my question is, can the girls give birth yet?

DarkDelights

Apr 19, 2018
Really love the new updated models, looks great!

I was wondering if there is a specific fruit I can gather to make the girls breasts "Fucking Gargantuan" :) or if that option is strictly just for the Merrill scene?

Also, I managed to break the soft-lock quest by pressing all avaliable interactions inside the camp. Not really sure what exactly did it but I'm sure it can be done.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Here is my save. It starts right after the mission with Merril. So you can go straight to building your own harem. ;)
I already picked all types up and don´t worry about the value - the counter for that is broken. :D

There is also a small txt-document with the discription of the fruits and what they do.
Savelocation: User/AppData/LocalLow/Forlorn Faun/>IslanDeity

>> Make sure you delete your current savefolder or backup it, otherwise it might not work! <<

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Really love the new updated models, looks great!

I was wondering if there is a specific fruit I can gather to make the girls breasts "Fucking Gargantuan" :) or if that option is strictly just for the Merrill scene?

Also, I managed to break the soft-lock quest by pressing all avaliable interactions inside the camp. Not really sure what exactly did it but I'm sure it can be done.
This is one way to softlock the mission. ^^ You can also go back to the main menue and load your progress. Sometime it fix the softlocks. If not, try to re-install the game/or you use the rar as backup.
For the boobs, that size is only for Merill during the scene. :/
But you can expand them with the Busty bean (see my comment with the savefile).

Reactions: DarkDelights

ios00

May 20, 2023
Here is my save. It starts right after the mission with Merril. So you can go straight to building your own harem. ;)
I already picked all types up and don´t worry about the value - the counter for that is broken. :D

There is also a small txt-document with the discription of the fruits and what they do.
Savelocation: User/AppData/LocalLow/Forlorn Faun/>IslanDeity

>> Make sure you delete your current savefolder or backup it, otherwise it might not work! <<
It works! You're the MVP, thanks!

Reactions: Balial42

Balial42

May 3, 2018
need to be able to make potion that have "cum activated effects" so when you use the busty version of that potion, every time you cum in the girl she get bigger boobs (for instance)
I like your concept. It´s gonna be like cuminflation. Sorta. ;)
You know about the fruits that did the same thing?

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Can someone please just tell me if the girls can give birth or not. I don't want them to stay pregnant forever.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Not seeing a load game button, New game says it'll delete my save
If you played before (0.22) you could use the same savefile for the latest build.
Just press "countiue).
If you don´t want to overwrite your save then simple locate it in localow and rename it to IslanDeity1 or whatever. The game create a new folder then and you could paste your progress to it.
Keep in mind, that the game got a overhaul in many points, so starting with my provided save might be the better way.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Can someone please just tell me if the girls can give birth or not. I don't want them to stay pregnant forever.
Nope, not right now. Keep "pregnancy" off and Bushing/tears too. Not 100% safe, but this should do the trick.

Dnexeno

Dec 11, 2018
I change the game resolution from 1920x1080 to 1280x720 but with each load the game returns to 1920x1080, does anyone know how to solve this?

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes