LinnyTheIdiot

Jan 21, 2023
hey so i continued too the temple like you suggested. saw the meril/goddess scene and now my quest log is still only showing the tea quest and nothing else. nor do i have any other locations i can go to
its a bit buggy at the moment and if you see a bit on page 49 on the comments someone says that the game is for now softlocked so you might need to wait until the next update

sorry buddy
\

n1veau

May 5, 2018
First time playing this, from reading other comments this game used to have way more content, but the author just scraped everything in the name of "redoing it better". These are peak Patreon money-milking tactics, why work towards a finished game if you can recycle the same content again and again, right? Especially for 1 1/2 years of development, just stretch it out over a couple more years for that paycheck.

When the tutorial is done (again), maybe we even get a remastered edition with 1 or 2 extra animations.

Reactions: nero2388

Balial42

May 3, 2018
how do i load a save?
You couldn't (yet), it's autosave. But you can do the workaround like me.
Locate the savefolder (LocalLow/FornlornFaun/IslanDeity) and make a new folder. Either you have 2 Monitors, or you let the savefolder open and Switch with Win+Tab and Copy+Paste your progress in Case you messed something up. If so, then just go back to Main menue, switch the Savedata and load the game again.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
You're kidding right? The game crashes before you hit the first save point, it is literally nothing but half a tutorial as of this current version
Might be a thing on your Hardware site? It's not the Devs fault all the time. ;) Just saying. In my case, i never discovered any crash in all the versions I had played (and I have AMD).

Edit: I had one crash at the very beginning. At the beach, before you Go to the gate. I clicked the text too fast, I guess. Tried again and it works.
Can you discripe, where you had your crash?

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Wow, new screenshots are something else.

This games really coming along ForlornFaun Seriously, good job man.
I know that game for a while now and found it again. Played different version in the last weeks. I know, there are some issues, but it's still enjoyable. Also, I like the details in this game. Like face gesture and the milk coming out of her breasts when orgasm (pregnant, of course).

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Does this game have cheats?
You don't need them right now. You can not die and once you have those fruits the counter for items seems to be broken. So it doesn't matter in this Case.

For fruits: once you finished the prologe with Merill, Go back into the jungle. Right at the start there is a big tree. Just crush it with the space key and repeat until you have all kinds of fruits.
It's the jungle, where you can capture those girls.

ios00

May 20, 2023
Could somebody provide 0.27a save after the introduction with supposedly "unlocked exploration" please? After finishing the introduction with merril meeting the goddess, every time I go back into the jungle it's just the same old introductory jungle level, without npcs or trees or anything else. The introduction to merril also repeats every time I go out out of the courtyard

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Last time I tried this game there was pregnancy, but their wasn't any way for the girls to give birth or reset. Is that still the case?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Last time I tried this game there was pregnancy, but their wasn't any way for the girls to give birth or reset. Is that still the case?
Yes, pregnancy is back. It's off by Default (Main menue). Still, I get one girl pregnant nonetheless.
I guess you want to skip this part/Feature?
If so, keep it off and also tear/ brushing to off, because I think they are wrong located. Which means, that you click brushing for example, but it's actually the mark for pregnancy.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes