UgiMade

Jun 28, 2019
Hey guys I'm having an issue where I go into gerturues dungeon and the whole screen turns orange and never switches any help or advice to give?

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
Hey guys I'm having an issue where I go into gerturues dungeon and the whole screen turns orange and never switches any help or advice to give?
In version 0.22, the entrance to the jungle / dungeon is bugged. When using it, a brown background appears on the entire screen and nothing happens. Restarting the game with the API-changer did not help me personally. We are waiting for either a new version or a bug fix.

Oct 14, 2018
Feels like the game jumped like 15 updates back in time.. Focus on actually progressing the game instead of constantly reworking stuff that is already made. Rework after.

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
how do i start a new game ? my save is bugged. does any1 know the save game location ? and yes, the new game button's claim of deleting old saves does not work. trustme. i tried. alot of times

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
View attachment 2829614

We know, what's happening.

But I'm more interested in why this version is still available for download. If she's like that...let's say raw.
Because everyone reads the messages for last day or so before posting? It should be on the OP sigh.

We don't know whats happing you know. I had to find out the hard way and didn't see that message either. Hell when I downloaded it the file said "_stable" on the zip file lol

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
Because everyone reads the messages for last day or so before posting? It should be on the OP sigh.

We don't know whats happing you know. I had to find out the hard way and didn't see that message either. Hell when I downloaded it the file said "_stable" on the zip file lol
Well... When a person downloads a version that says "stable", and as a result receives only bugs from stable, which suddenly become more ... Whether like it or not, he will read the ENTIRE topic to understand what it is and how to fix it. If he want to play, of course.

can anyone share save ?
With or without save , it is not possible to enter the jungle. Bug.

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
It should be on the OP sigh.
It actually is in the OP. It's under the "More Information" tab, which is the only place the dev is allowed to add comments that aren't part of the standard format, even though people don't usually read it. And since this is a piracy site, the dev also isn't allowed to remove the latest update, even if it's a broken update that wasn't meant to see the light of day. This whole thing is a mess that isn't really easy to fix.

Reactions: Steven Dow

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
Hm. Got a problem with goblins : barbaric , fanatic , breeder... Are there any instructions anywhere, how to make one or the other?

• Hey there
Reactions: wiwem71072

Tacopetey

Dec 28, 2020
Not sure thsi counts as stable new start is broken, and I can't actually do the quest chain it just kind hiccups all over like I get to where I am leading them to the farms and well it just bugs out and I can't go anywhwere sigh.
it's not stable. someone leaked a test build

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
I give the benefit of doubt that things are not going as intended, tho i do enjoy the previous versions this one is not good. Im assuming this release was not intended as a release yet do to some of the annoying bugs.
Correct, it was a Pateron preview build. Was not intended to be a public build. Granted, as a Patreon release it could have been better for us. But Honestly, Patreon releases on most of the games I back are really bug test phases. hahaha

ikedia

Sep 24, 2017
Correct, it was a Pateron preview build. Was not intended to be a public build. Granted, as a Patreon release it could have been better for us. But Honestly, Patreon releases on most of the games I back are really bug test phases. hahaha
the way i see anything done through crowd funding, we are the ones backing the creator up, we are also the fine tuning bug catchers. If i sponsor I play through normally. Then I try and break the game after i seen all there is. When i first played this release i was pissed with how it was. I then looked through the comments to see why and saw it was done by accident.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes