Jul 4, 2018
Has a lot less content than when I last played (1 year ago) you can't uncuff the girls nor can you talk to them anymore...

Balial42

May 3, 2018
how do i start a new game ? my save is bugged. does any1 know the save game location ? and yes, the new game button's claim of deleting old saves does not work. trustme. i tried. alot of times
User/AppData/LocalLow/ForlornFaun/IslanDeity -> Delete or rename that folder then start the game and choose new game

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Hm. Got a problem with goblins : barbaric , fanatic , breeder... Are there any instructions anywhere, how to make one or the other?
On the latest build (v0.22a) there is only Fanatic possible, even when you could choose between this and Breeder.
To do that, your girl need to be in the training room, rthen click the Icon in the top right corner where you can see her progress. Click on the mask and you´ll see that pic in the attachment.
Technically it´s there, but the sex animation (breeder doggy) moved to the bedroom. So you don´t have a position anymore, with climax on all fours.
Previous builds are possible (Fanatic, Breeder) since the introduction of the perks.

Reactions: Steven Dow
Sep 23, 2021
Wonder if this game will get affected by the whole unity policy change. It definitely not big enough ATM, but not changing will mean it can't grow either. And if they did decide to change game engine, who knows when we will get a stable update.

• Sad
Reactions: iottytiaare

DarkDelights

Apr 19, 2018
If Unity does not retract their new pay-per-download policy to save face, someone will hopefully find out how they trac downloads and inact countermeasures to save devs from going bankrupt.

Feels really bad that devs gets punished for wanting to bring something new and good to the gaming market :(

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
IslanDeity-0.27a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

BigCL420

Mar 31, 2021
So far the update to Merrils model is good but im not sure if it’s Mac only but the Merril quest is soft locked and repeats so I can’t find other npcs cause it keeps repeating the same instance for the forest.

Reactions: Theokrat

derp752

Apr 22, 2019
So far the update to Merrils model is good but im not sure if it’s Mac only but the Merril quest is soft locked and repeats so I can’t find other npcs cause it keeps repeating the same instance for the forest.
You have to break merril before going back out to progress. Once done you can go to the shrine and continue the story.

dreadmonkey91

Feb 7, 2018
You have to break merril before going back out to progress. Once done you can go to the shrine and continue the story.
hey so i continued too the temple like you suggested. saw the meril/goddess scene and now my quest log is still only showing the tea quest and nothing else. nor do i have any other locations i can go to

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes