Jul 16, 2017
If you played before (0.22) you could use the same savefile for the latest build.
Just press "countiue).
If you don´t want to overwrite your save then simple locate it in localow and rename it to IslanDeity1 or whatever. The game create a new folder then and you could paste your progress to it.
Keep in mind, that the game got a overhaul in many points, so starting with my provided save might be the better way.
Did play before
Like I said, not seeing any button to continue. Just New Game or settings.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
there are still bugs if you open menu screen and then change location and it bricks everything

you should have an auto close every menu before changing location

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I like your concept. It´s gonna be like cuminflation. Sorta. ;)
You know about the fruits that did the same thing?
yeah

if you want cumflation you can use the potion based on the belly growth fruit

PS : giving the girls boar meat to eat leaves the item floating and unfinished in the screen for some reason

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
The new start of games and very nice, the new base too. But shit, we left for another year to get content? Before we could at least capture and have a little fun, now we start the mission from the beginning.

mbomb30001

Sep 9, 2020
This game is going nowhere lol. I finish the sex scene with merrill. I sleep. Go back outside. BOOM same fuxking cut scene. Over and over again. I can't even explore the rest of the fuckin game.

DjSoul

Mar 29, 2018
hmmm been awhile since i played this game and it feels like i cant even play it, is it because theres more content/graphics or is my computer cant handle it?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
yeah

if you want cumflation you can use the potion based on the belly growth fruit

PS : giving the girls boar meat to eat leaves the item floating and unfinished in the screen for some reason
I know about those fruits. Use them all the time. :D You can even give more then 2 and still see some progress. What bugs me, is that the size of piercings are growing too. I noticed that part with the boar meat too. Both things are already reported to the dev.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
wtf do i do now lol? is there no progression anymore? where are the fruits and ladies to get?
See my comment #1007. Delete your game in appdata/LocalLow and copy my save into it. You will start right the Merill scene with some fruits.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
But I WANT the pregnancy. I LIKE pregnancy. I just don't want it to last forever. So I will just wait to play the game until there is some kind of birth or resetting mechanic.
Same here. Big bellys are fun! :D
The only workaround might be, to start again (using a save after the Merill scene), or the longer way:
For each capture, you got character Slots in you savefile. If you delete slot 8, the girl is gone and makes space for a new victim. ;)
But it's Not easy to indentifiy which one use which slot.
So what I did was kinda huge effort. Copy+paste all character Slots exept of one into a new folder. Starting the game (you can just go to the Main menue for that), then check which girl you have. Do this for all slots and you can sort them out. Sure, huge effort. Just want to try some things out since the deleting ingame isn't working yet.

exanimo

Jan 15, 2018
Does someone know what to do here..? i got merrill the tea plant. broke her and then tried to do the ritual with her.. but cannot do anything else now, the main quest still says to collect more tea plants, and i cannot talk to her nor move enywhere else but dungeon, merrils room and collect more tea plants

clockworking

Jun 15, 2019
Does someone know what to do here..? i got merrill the tea plant. broke her and then tried to do the ritual with her.. but cannot do anything else now, the main quest still says to collect more tea plants, and i cannot talk to her nor move enywhere else but dungeon, merrils room and collect more tea plants
I'm stuck here too.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Use my save, comment #1007 and start your harem. There are no other missions in this build right now.

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
did the entire game changed because I know that there was more than getting the first follower to the ritual.
i can't leave the fort with out running into the intro over and over again.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes