Banality

Jun 16, 2021
read the comments.... it was fun :D
especially "Whoah.... she looks like an alien!..... Hope there is no NTR in the game"
bwahahahahahahahahaha.....
I think this game fits its audience well..... 4 generations inbreed and you get a "Masha". But somehow the incest won't work that great because no way this.... woman (i guess) could be related to a normal looking son. The dev should've made him a Mutant too.
That said: Happy Halloween and to those who beat their meat to this: go on.... i won't judge you.
Best wishes for the dev

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acondo and v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
especially "Whoah.... she looks like an alien!..... Hope there is no NTR in the game"
I think this game fits its audience well..... 4 generations inbreed and you get a "Masha". But somehow the incest won't work that great because no way this.... woman (i guess) could be related to a normal looking son. The dev should've made him a Mutant too.
That said: Happy Halloween and to those who beat their meat to this: go on.... i won't judge you.
Best wishes for the dev
OIP (1).jpeg could be the MC.

Reactions: Banality

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Best wishes for the dev
I think everyone following this thread knows by now that you don't like my art. Too bad I didn't meet your taste. But that's the way it is. You don´t need to repeat and repeat it again. I accept the fact and take note of your dislike.

Maybe it would be best for you if you simply ignore me and what I do. With that you would set a clear sign that you don't care about my art. Otherwise there is an impression that you are just looking for attention or confirmation of your own opinion, or trying to make others feel negative as well.

I wish you all the best and hope that many devs publish more of what you like so you can fap as often as possible.

Thanks!
Zeus

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I think everyone following this thread knows by now that you don't like my art. Too bad I didn't meet your taste. But that's the way it is. You don´t need to repeat and repeat it again. I accept the fact and take note of your dislike.

Maybe it would be best for you if you simply ignore me and what I do. With that you would set a clear sign that you don't care about my art. Otherwise there is an impression that you are just looking for attention or confirmation of your own opinion, or trying to make others feel negative as well.

I wish you all the best and hope that many devs publish more of what you like so you can fap as often as possible.

Thanks!
Zeus
Just ban him from the post. Simple.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021

Thanks!
Zeus
wasn't this my first contribution to this thread? Nevermind. I really wish you success with your game and that's no joke ;)
Happy Halloween

F-Zairo

Oct 19, 2020
The plot sounds interesting but Masha has a really weird arse :sick:

Edit : no hate for the dev, though. There's a lot of work done beside the horror MILF with a disjointed posterior, this has to be respected :)

Last edited:
Reactions: leibtard
3.40 star(s) 29 Votes