paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I'm surprised there's no NTR tag. After all, in essence, what is going on here? - The wife is cheating on her husband behind his back with some inferior, retarded, underage bastard. If she had been the least bit more mannered and noble, she wouldn't have allowed this to happen, even if it were an eternity without sex, because honour comes first.

What about the other two girls? They're pretty young, but will they know something about dignity and be virgins?

• Haha
Reactions: delacroix2

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
off topic and will probably be deleted but when i see so many "positive" comments regarding the art...I'd like to remind that THAT was considered the sexiest character in video games for a long time...and not really sure she was anatomically correct either

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is really something wrong with her.. hips. :KEK:

I feel like trying to play this game, mainly because we have an incest here. But the look of this woman is.. Yeah..

Reactions: GreatJob

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
oO wtf happend to this girl ?? this leggs and ass .. wtf ... it looks like an accident

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
ive just realized this could be full immersion inbreeding
after some generations genetics start to fail

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
The art style of the Mum is definitely unique. I like that she actually looks like a MILF, instead of a 30 something young woman. Dev don't listen to the haters, they did the same stuff with Light of My Life Dev, and his unique art style, but it turned into a great game. Big fan of anal, and interesting art style, so keeping an eye on this one. ;)

Reactions: HavokXN7

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
THOSE are definitely some screenshots. I've often wondered what happened to Wayland Flowers' Madame? I guess when the ventriloquism gigs dried up- the Blue Fairy turned her into a real GILF (and she relocated to a basement). Lol Maybe the hand up her backside all those years explains the whole "hips" thing. :)

Wayland Flowers and Madame.jpg Wayland Flowers and Madame2.jpg

All kidding aside. It was an interesting game/story. Tbth, it IS the first "extra content" patch that I avoided DL'ing. Didn't really wanna be related to her. Maybe if there was a light-switch option in the game- it would've helped. j/k

Not my cup o' tea. Good luck with your passion project Dev. :)

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes