Jack-Atlas

Sep 8, 2020
When I don't like a game I go play something else. I don't spend my time trying to force games that don't interest me to change.

For instance I find games with giant oversized boobs to be silly. But not once have I gone to one of the games that has those sorts of models to let everyone know how much I hate oversized boobs. I just don't play those games.

There are certain things that do in fact trigger a segment of the community to reflexively complain. NTR is one of those topics.

The solution is always to go play something that you do like.

The world is filled with things that don't interest me, just like it is filled with things that don't interest you. That is okay. We're not all the same, and not everything is made for me or for you.
First thing i want to clarify there is NO NTR in this game so far.
second of all you said "play something that you do like" sure because all devs are very honest about their games tags and we can safely choose the kind of games we want.
the last point is the comparaison that you've made about big tits, i'm going to need hours to explain to you how it's not comparable.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
First thing i want to clarify there is NO NTR in this game so far.
second of all you said "play something that you do like" sure because all devs are very honest about their games tags and we can safely choose the kind of games we want.
the last point is the comparaison that you've made about big tits, i'm going to need hours to explain to you how it's not comparable.
The one thing I am certain is that you will indeed spend hours telling me all about your feelings about NTR.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh god, what do we have here ??!!
Did she had an accident ?, maybe she got tranpled by a crazy elephant or she fell in a meat grinder and got reconstructed by a mad doctor or she was part of a teleportation experience that went wrong and got her ADN mixed with some ant .... I don't know but there is something weird going on!

Reactions: frankiller79

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
The proportionate look of characters are just horrifying and the story very not much better. Solid pass on this one all. already deleted and placed on the ignore list.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Like it or not it's 2021. Women have a past. Fast and loose is the new norm.
Not ten but two or three isn't uncommon. Girls are leaving college with a body count of 70+. They are telling women being a 304 is empowering. If you didn't know you should pay attention.
No it's not my cup of tea. Just stating a fact it's where we are at currently in the Western World.
Look at statistic and tell me that.
All i'm missing from you is a "women only go for chads that abuse them" followed by a "they never give nice guys like me a chance" and that's me some easy karma from r/inceltears

You can do it...

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Well, hmm... As I said earlier: "It's ok." But, it needs a lot of work in regards to story and English.
Oo so after more or less a good hundred comments about how ugly the not-mother is you say nothing else is worth the download ... you're not outright disencouraging people to play to share the pain you've gone through :S it's a bit mean but i understand that some trauma can't be worked on if you don't do it (it's still a bit brutal sharing to that degree T_T)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Oo so after more or less a good hundred comments about how ugly the not-mother is you say nothing else is worth the download ... you're not outright disencouraging people to play to share the pain you've gone through :S it's a bit mean but i understand that some trauma can't be worked on if you don't do it (it's still a bit brutal sharing to that degree T_T)
What? The dev wanted her to look that way. It's his story. So, in my opinion people need to shut the fuck up about it. Either play the game or don't.

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
All i'm missing from you is a "women only go for chads that abuse them" followed by a "they never give nice guys like me a chance" and that's me some easy karma from r/inceltears

You can do it...
No but they do date up. I'm not an incel either but I do notice trends unlike you Stevie.

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Good morning guys! :LOL:

Thank you so much for your comments, again.

It was fun to read them all. Some were very rough, but some very funny or helpful, too. In some moments, I was frustrated, but in some others I laughed my ass off. :ROFLMAO:

As this is my first release ever, you already understood that there is potential for improvement. What will I do now?

1. I will look for people who can help me with coding and writing, to fix the English and consider choices, locations, ...

2. I will share some polls with comparisons, to let you decide about Masha's possible body changes. I was experimenting with thiner lips and smaller hips, but bigger tits. I don't want to change her look in general, but I will consider to change the morph-settings.

3. I will follow this thread to get more feedback from you.

Many Thanks for those who already supported me on Patreon! ;)

And by the way: I'm not the developer who need 20 updates for the first sex scene. I have an interesting story with different locations, additional main characters and much more sex scenes. Plus, there WON'T be NTR. but there will be situations where Masha gets in serious trouble outside. Every further update will have vaginal/anal-scenes and some oral.

Thanks!
Zeus

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Good morning guys! :LOL:

Thank you so much for your comments, again.

It was fun to read them all. Some were very rough, but some very funny or helpful, too. In some moments, Iwas frustrated, but in some others I laughed my ass off. :ROFLMAO:

As this is my first release ever, you already understood that there is potential for improvement. What will I do now?

1. I will look for people who can help me with coding and writing, to fix the English and consider choices, locations, ...

2. I will share some polls with comparisons, to let you decide about Masha's possible body changes. I was experimenting with thiner lips and smaller hips, but bigger tits. I don't want to change her look in general, but I will consider to change the morph-settings.

3. I will follow this thread to get more feedback from you.

Many Thanks for those who already supported my on Patreon! ;)

And by the way: I'm not the developer who needs 20 updates for the first sex scene. I have an interesting story with different locations, additional main characters and much more sex scenes. Plus, there WON'T be NTR. but there will be situations where Masha gets in serious trouble outside.

Thanks!
Zeus
Bigger tits? Eh. Pass.

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes