Your foot bone connected to your heel bone
Your heel bone connected to your ankle bone
Your ankle bone connected to your leg bone

Your leg bone connected to your knee bone
Your knee bone connected to your thigh bone
Your thigh bone connected to your hip bone
Your hip bone connected to...

Hmm what was the next line?
Eh, lets just say somewhere up the spine.
Oh and let's use a horse's hips.
Yes, that sounds like a good plan.
Igor! Fetch me a set of horse hip bones.
Let's create my next masterpiece!"

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Thank you for the time you spend to write this. I think I should invest the same. I didn´t say anywhere that I know everything and can everything.
Sorry, last thing.
I was referring to your patreon page, under your About section, third line where you wrote

" I started in winter 2020 and learnd very fast everything necessary about Daz3d and RenPy. "

Cheers and Very Best of Luck
Hang in there!

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Ok :LOL: Could you teel me please what you think about games like "Afterglow"? I would appriciate your opinon.
I'm not familiar with the game, but I'll check it out and get back to you...

I've sent you a private message about this.

Last edited:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Hey dev Zeus3DX I already had my fun poking at your model but after playing I noticed something. While your model has some extreme morphs I believe the thing that fucks up your screens is the posing of your model.

337.PNG 3383.PNG 333.PNG 335.PNG
-----------(A)---------------------------(B)----------------------------(C)---------------------------(D)---------------

In the first two images (A & B) the right leg looks ok but the left leg is all messed up due to the incorrect joint rotation of the hip and knee. The hip and knee should not rotate at such extreme angles, you can rotate the ankle more if you need to adjust the pose.

In the third and fourth images (C & D) you can see that C looks goofy because of the rotation of the legs but D looks a bit more natural.

Anyway, I liked your first release and can't wait for that awkward dialogue between the son and dad.
Son - Hey dad, so, ummm, I impregnated your wife...
Dad - Ahem, yeah, you are now the uncle of your baby brothers... So don't worry.

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Hey dev Zeus3DX I already had my fun poking at your model but after playing I noticed something. While your model has some extreme morphs I believe the thing that fucks up your screens is the posing of your model.

View attachment 1426953 View attachment 1426973 View attachment 1426974 View attachment 1426977
-----------(A)---------------------------(B)----------------------------(C)---------------------------(D)---------------

In the first two images (A & B) the right leg looks ok but the left leg is all messed up due to the incorrect joint rotation of the hip and knee. The hip and knee should not rotate at such extreme angles, you can rotate the ankle more if you need to adjust the pose.

In the third and fourth images (C & D) you can see that C looks goofy because of the rotation of the legs but D looks a bit more natural.

Anyway, I liked your first release and can't wait for that awkward dialogue between the son and dad.
Son - Hey dad, so, ummm, I impregnated your wife...
Dad - Ahem, yeah, you are now the uncle of your baby brothers... So don't worry.
You made me laugh for some minutes, thank you for that! :LOL: (y) I totally agree with you. I think I will post some renders right now, right here in this thread to show Masha standing normal, and Masha with more "ordinary" hips and lips. To show if there will be a significant difference.

Reactions: v1900

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
So for people who want to make the script more......fun I could include the one I made but your name would be mine. Instead copy the script.rpy file (located in the game folder) and rename it to .txt then open the file. Change Tenant name to yours. Change Landlady to Mom with the replace all function. Next replace Tenant to Son and Landlord to Dad (with the replace all function). Save the file as script.rpy. Move the .rpy and .rpyc from the game folder to another location incase you mess up. Put your script.rpy in the game folder and run the game. Enjoy ;)! This works with 99% of the renpy games. How to change the script.png

Last edited:
Reactions: HorizonD

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I don't care about bodies as long as it has fast pacing fun story between landlady and tenant rather than waiting for tens of updates to get into "action".

But, I'm concerned about "multiple protagonists". I'm not a fan of playing multiple characters. Just one male protagonist (Alex) is more than enough for me to play to feel immersive.

And also, I'm having doubt on NTR or sharing.. If they all get reunited (only if), Do Victor will get to steal Landlady from Alex? Or they both share her? Personally I like Alex and Landlady to be always together and exclusive.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I don't care about bodies as long as it has fast pacing fun story between landlady and tenant rather than waiting for tens of updates to get into "action".

But, I'm concerned about "multiple protagonists". I'm not a fan of playing multiple characters. Just one male protagonist (Alex) is more than enough for me to play to feel immersive.

And also, I'm having doubt on NTR or sharing.. If they all get reunited (only if), Do Victor will get to steal Landlady from Alex? Or they both share her? Personally I like Alex and Landlady to be always together and exclusive.
I agree. I want ALL the girls to be exclusive with 'Alex'. Not just the 'Landlady'.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I agree. I want ALL the girls to be exclusive with 'Alex'. Not just the 'Landlady'.
Let's see what dev will say. Does He want Non-NTR money or NTR money. Wanting both is a suicide. This game thread will turn into another war thread.

Reactions: cib64

Jack-Atlas

Sep 8, 2020
In all seriousness i decided to give this game a chance, i even started getting "used" to her, until she started talking to me about how she was a whore taking on 10 men with db anal. and the mc is like that's awesome!!, was that really necessary? is that supposed to turn me on? because it does not. what's next the roommates are going to be strippers that have fucked with everyone and their dogs i'm not asking to make her a virgin for those who will attempt to make that joke. i'm just saying what's up with all those stupid details. whatever GL with your game.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
In all seriousness i decided to give this game a chance, i even started getting "used" to her, until she started talking to me about how she was a whore taking on 10 men with db anal. and the mc is like that's awesome!!, was that really necessary? is that supposed to turn me on? because it does not. what's next the roommates are going to be strippers that have fucked with everyone and their dogs i'm not asking to make her a virgin for those who will attempt to make that joke. i'm just saying what's up with all those stupid details. whatever GL with your game.
Yeah. That detail could've been left out. Just gloss over it or do a fade out as she starts her story, then have the MC say: "That's in the past. Let's not discuss it further." But, I think the dev wanted to express the fact that she's a sex addict. As long as that shit stays in the past and we don't have to share her or any of the other girls, I'm ok.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Yeah. That detail could've been left out. Just gloss over it or do a fade out as she starts her story, then have the MC say: "That's in the past. Let's not discuss it further." But, I think the dev wanted to express the fact that she's a sex addict. As long as that shit stays in the past and we don't have to share her or any of the other girls, I'm ok.
Yeah, a sex addict and submissive to put the cherry on top. She sounds like she would be up for the MC fucking her in the eye socket.
Alex - BITCH ram this live wire into your anus.
Masha - Yeshhhh mashhhter. :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
The Engrish, "landlady" and "landlord" make it much worse than the graphics IMHO. Nothing takes me out of a game like those issues. This is one of those rare games where the MC is drawn better than the LI's, and that's just odd!

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Like it or not it's 2021. Women have a past. Fast and loose is the new norm.

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes