harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
In all seriousness i decided to give this game a chance, i even started getting "used" to her, until she started talking to me about how she was a whore taking on 10 men with db anal. and the mc is like that's awesome!!, was that really necessary? is that supposed to turn me on? because it does not. what's next the roommates are going to be strippers that have fucked with everyone and their dogs i'm not asking to make her a virgin for those who will attempt to make that joke. i'm just saying what's up with all those stupid details. whatever GL with your game.
Looking at this, now i'm getting more worried about how this game will turn out on dealing that sexual history. It is only for past or... U know..

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I might give it a try later, it looks ok, but after looking at the images, miley cyrus comes to mind for her performance doing the mtv music awards 2013, the one where she became a chicken meme.

• Haha
Reactions: Samael-79

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
That's a dude, right? Plastic surgery didn't quite give him the face or hips and ass of a woman.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
First we had the complaints about the model....

Now it is time for the endless complaints about NTR.

The inevitable complaints from the anti-NTR crowd just gets so fucking old and predictable.

They even start complaining about NTR before it happens... they start talking about the whiff or scent of NTR... honestly I think they prefer games to have NTR just so they will have something to complain about.

I feel sorry for every person that tries to develop a game. Just fucking endless and mindless complaints from people that should just go and play something else rather than constantly trying to bend every game to their personal whims.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
At first, I was open to it: I'm a big fan of flabby/misshapen butts. But it was the combination of unnatural everything and the sad, middle-age Russian peasant woman face that really soured it for me. The screenshots don't really tell how much like every Russian H-game this looks.

• Haha
Reactions: v1900 and affen123

Jack-Atlas

Sep 8, 2020
First we had the complaints about the model....

Now it is time for the endless complaints about NTR.

The inevitable complaints from the anti-NTR crowd just gets so fucking old and predictable.

They even start complaining about NTR before it happens... they start talking about the whiff or scent of NTR... honestly I think they prefer games to have NTR just so they will have something to complain about.

I feel sorry for every person that tries to develop a game. Just fucking endless and mindless complaints from people that should just go and play something else rather than constantly trying to bend every game to their personal whims.
So you decided to descend upon us from your high horse to look down on us "weak fragile insecure" ppl that we are,
well that's nice of you.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
So you decided to descend upon us from your high horse to look down on us "weak fragile insecure" ppl that we are,
well that's nice of you.
When I don't like a game I go play something else. I don't spend my time trying to force games that don't interest me to change.

For instance I find games with giant oversized boobs to be silly. But not once have I gone to one of the games that has those sorts of models to let everyone know how much I hate oversized boobs. I just don't play those games.

There are certain things that do in fact trigger a segment of the community to reflexively complain. NTR is one of those topics.

The solution is always to go play something that you do like.

The world is filled with things that don't interest me, just like it is filled with things that don't interest you. That is okay. We're not all the same, and not everything is made for me or for you.

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes