3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Both game sprites and renders, show a goblin who's half the female's size. Female is his caretaker.

And yet people seem shocked this inexperienced, tiny, unable to take care of himself goblin, isn't the dominant party between the two. Who would have thought...

JansenX

Apr 26, 2017
I hope to see more of games like these, not necessary the setting but more the scope and length of the game.
Give me something that one dev can make in a reasonable time and i'm gonna love your work.

The game has a nice clear premise and has its focus right. Please don't bloat the game up with 5 ne characters and x billion new locations. Keep it up my dude! :D

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
That's the reality of most males today. Bunch of wimps
Regardless or not if I agree with that statement or not but let's say sure that its true, wouldn't it make much more sense to make the game so that slowly he'll get more confident over time and a bit more forward and/or be the agressor which is what a wimp would aspire to? Rather than you know, still staying as a wimp and having zero character growth.

Anyways, regarding the game itself, I seem to have hit a wall with the remake? I'm guessing there's no actual v.sex yet aside from the game over scene. Guess I shouldn't have bothered with the remake then and just started with the v0.02 as the remake at the moment is honestly not worth your time.

kittenhead

Aug 5, 2021
Not sure what I am doing wrong

I have the sexual tension bar almost done, I can get handjobs everywhere, but giving her photos does nothing, and they respawn each day

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
How do I get her to do more han a handjob in the kitchen, on the sofa and in MC's bedroom? Can't trigger laundry or bikini scene.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Same as GEDA above, I got stuck after giving her the revealing bikini in her bedroom. The loop audio rain track was running as was the clock but the screen wouldn't advance.

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes