3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Ruslan11

Feb 21, 2021
No. Irina's scene in royal bath on this update only(not counting the mission part). You get that after you get the quest update message. Ignore the tavern part, nothing there atm.

Yep! I know, I know. Not exactly a LOT... sadly don't always have time available for gigabyte updates.

On a side note, fix is being uploaded atm. Sorry about that once again.
Um... a link to the fix ?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys just find this game right now and i see in Developer Notes: that this game have two version... Pubblic/Patreon.
Can anyone tell me if we also find that patreon version here? Just to understand which one to download and when.
I ask because sometimes, on some threads I have noticed, that the wording [patreon] is applied sometimes on the various downloads.

Also i see that the game have incest in. And i love incest. Can someone tell me, if we have a relationship system? Because i do not see any incest patch on main page. Just to understand how this thing work here.
Thank you

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hi guys just find this game right now and i see in Developer Notes: that this game have two version... Pubblic/Patreon.
Can anyone tell me if we also find that patreon version here? Just to understand which one to download and when.
I ask because sometimes, on some threads I have noticed, that the wording [patreon] is applied sometimes on the various downloads.

Also i see that the game have incest in. And i love incest. Can someone tell me, if we have a relationship system? Because i do not see any incest patch on main page. Just to understand how this thing work here.
Thank you
Actually, if I remember correctly, the exclusive scenes and content of the patreon version are included in the next public version (in which the exclusive scenes of the new patreon version aren't included) and so on. This means that in the end you will have all the content, but if you are not a patreon you will have to wait a little longer.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Actually, if I remember correctly, the exclusive scenes and content of the patreon version are included in the next public version (in which the exclusive scenes of the new patreon version aren't included) and so on. This means that in the end you will have all the content, but if you are not a patreon you will have to wait a little longer.
That is indeed accurate.

Thank you
It is pretty much as Blas explained, as for the incest part... that is locked behind choices. So in case you want to get those scenes, just make sure you go towards it by picking appropriate choices and that's about that. No grind or something complex required here.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Not sure what to do now that I've had sex with the witch? I can't talk to the queen anymore after visiting her in the garden the first time, so I'm unsure of whether there's anything else there or not.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Not sure what to do now that I've had sex with the witch? I can't talk to the queen anymore after visiting her in the garden the first time, so I'm unsure of whether there's anything else there or not.
That scene with her is the last. Course you can't, I mentioned up above all the scenes. You banged the witch and you want more?! MOAR?! Preposterous!

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
That scene with her is the last. Course you can't, I mentioned up above all the scenes. You banged the witch and you want more?! MOAR?! Preposterous!
ahh, i just wasn't sure cuz nothing popped up saying end of content for 0.7, that's why I was confused lol

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
ahh, i just wasn't sure cuz nothing popped up saying end of content for 0.7, that's why I was confused lol
I decided to remove those, because I am retarded and I keep forgetting to remove em every new update.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Le Bump!

ISOR v0.7 Android Port by Jeevant for those wanting it:

Reactions: OmegaN9ne

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Bumptiy bump, I'mma leave this here just in case cause not everyone is on my discord. Just some info regarding ISOR's next update ( delay / reschedule ) and why.

Public Post -

P.S No, I ain't sick, I ain't dying, I ain't abandoning. Relax. Take a breath.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: KKpotato and zARRR

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Bumptiy bump, I'mma leave this here just in case cause not everyone is on my discord. Just some info regarding ISOR's next update ( delay / reschedule ) and why.

Public Post -

M.C. Teaser be like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Mystic

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Public Post -

Such sad news that you rescheduled the next update because you finally got arrested for your crimes against humanity, at least we have some high quality pixelated pic!

(Keep it up king)

• Haha
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Such sad news that you rescheduled the next update because you finally got arrested for your crimes against humanity, at least we have some high quality pixelated pic!

(Keep it up king)
Won't take long, if anything I stick to schedules and deal with it fast. Will be fine.

Reactions: zARRR
3.10 star(s) 13 Votes