3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
CharaStudio-2022-06-13-11-54-43-Render.png

Overview:
ISOR aka In Service of Retia

Ryu(default name) is an ordinary guy who gets involved in not so ordinary things. Working as a bartender and living a somewhat monotone and idle life with his sister and mother he rarely sees due to her work obligations.

One night Ryu finds himself in a peculiar dream that turns to be something far more life changing. From an idle life he is involved and brought into a world of fantasy and conflict.

Question is, will he manage to juggle between the two worlds and two different ways of life, whilst in service of a goddess who's only concern is her restoration to power and domination?​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-03
Release Date: 2022-08-03
Developer: Mystic CRO F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7 Bugfix
Language: English
Other games: Long Way Home
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

FAN Signatures

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

b23.png b34.png b22.png a65.png a3.png b8.png a4.png d7.png e10.png f32.png g13.png

Last edited:

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Edited and moved. Good luck with your new game.
Also did you just put content there is not in game your samples and tag? You can't false advertise.
If that content is only Patreon version, you can't post them here unless you or someone are willing to give us the Patreon version.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
sounding a lot like the non patreon version isn't even gonna be worth playing
I wouldn't go that far about it. The difference is primarily in delayed releases. When I update to v0.2 you'll get the Patreon content that you didn't get in v0.1. So that's the difference. The delay. Which I think is fair to those who actually decide to support it.

There may be Patreon only content in future, but it won't affect the overall length of the game. But that should be to specific requests someone may have.

Sounds like that to me as well. Oh well... NEXT! :p
^ What I said above.

I’m excited for what you have in store. Good luck once again dev!
Thanks!

p.s Someone reminded me to say this, before ppl possibly mention it. But NO.... has no NTR will NOT have NTR. <.< >.> >.<

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes