3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
On what day that Machi visits MC's house? Moreover are you gonna keep on using characters from other anime series' or create your own? I'll take the Rory and the Sona characters (or maybe the rest of the girls too, are from some anime I don't know about) but it'd be nice going forward to use your own original character design. Lastly, is the sister Saegusa from Mahouka or am I tripping?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
On what day that Machi visits MC's house? Moreover are you gonna keep on using characters from other anime series' or create your own? I'll take the Rory and the Sona characters (or maybe the rest of the girls too, are from some anime I don't know about) but it'd be nice going forward to use your own original character design. Lastly, is the sister Saegusa from Mahouka or am I tripping?
Um... regarding Machi. She visits at midday on Friday.

But keep in mind that at v0.1 Machi's visit for sex is Patreon content. So you'll have to wait till v0.2 to get that. Delayed releases as I explained in OP. But yeah, if you dated her, then it will be on Friday at Midday.

Regarding your other question.... damn right you'll take Rory. Else I'll ignore you fully. :KEK:

And yeah, I will include some characters I made myself. Thing with me using characters from anime is because I find em very appealing visually and a lot of people like a lot of anime characters so tbh, kind of fan-service if you get me. And no. You're not tripping. :LUL:

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
hey dev. just played it looking good from story perspective and with sandbox tag i thought it would be grinding but simple yet affective and models are good too so basically would waiting for next update ...

• Red Heart

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
hey dev. just played it looking good from story perspective and with sandbox tag i thought it would be grinding but simple yet affective and models are good too so basically would waiting for next update ...
There is a very SOFT aspect of grind. But not something that will annoy player, that is the method I went with. But thank you, glad you've enjoyed it.

Reactions: baklol

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wouldn't go that far about it. The difference is primarily in delayed releases. When I update to v0.2 you'll get the Patreon content that you didn't get in v0.1. So that's the difference. The delay. Which I think is fair to those who actually decide to support it.

There may be Patreon only content in future, but it won't affect the overall length of the game. But that should be to specific requests someone may have.

^ What I said above.

Thanks!

p.s Someone reminded me to say this, before ppl possibly mention it. But NO.... has no NTR will NOT have NTR. <.< >.> >.<
I see Rory-I download the game.

• Love

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
there's a not rory mercury in a game upated the day i caught up to the translated chapter of the manga ... is it fate ? i'll download and see ^^

btw is there a giselle not in the screenshot but in the game or in the future roster of waifu ?

• Red Heart

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
there's a not rory mercury in a game upated the day i caught up to the translated chapter of the manga ... is it fate ? i'll download and see ^^

btw is there a giselle not in the screenshot but in the game or in the future roster of waifu ?
I am damn surprised at them Rory lovers. As it damn should be!

And no, if you indicate on her sister. She ain't here. Who's to say though, we'll see.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
And I hope he can choose don't do it too.
You can choose not to do it if you don't pursue your sister in that way. The content is there, but if you don't want to do it then don't do it I suppose.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You can choose not to do it if you don't pursue your sister in that way. The content is there, but if you don't want to do it then don't do it I suppose.
It sounded to me like the MC jerk off while his sister sleeps, so if that's it, then I'm not interested.

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
It sounded to me like the MC jerk off while his sister sleeps, so if that's it, then I'm not interested.
That part of the game is located in the sandbox. All of the sandbox scenes are optional, if I remember correctly. It's been a bit since we made the sandbox for the first part of the game, so mysticcr will correct me if I am wrong, however I believe we made it so that it's possible to skip whatever content you want. Although if you do not do prerequesite events, you won't unlock the next content for these characters.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BlasKyau and Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Once again, if you pursue the romance with sister then you can get such a scene if you chose for it to happen. If you don't like it and don't wanna see it, then don't do it. Its player choice.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
That part of the game is located in the sandbox. All of the sandbox scenes are optional, if I remember correctly. It's been a bit since we made the sandbox for the first part of the game, so mysticcr will correct me if I am wrong, however I believe we made it so that it's possible to skip whatever content you want. Although if you do not do prerequesite events, you won't unlock the next content for these characters.
Yep. That's correct. Prerequisite's are required for further content in some cases. But all can be skipped.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Once again, if you pursue the romance with sister then you can get such a scene if you chose for it to happen. If you don't like it and don't wanna see it, then don't do it. Its player choice.
If that's what I said, I always avoid doing those scenes, so I'll do the same this time.

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes