Nov 24, 2019
  • Wow
Reactions: Balpheron

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Wait, you mean people don't worship Rory already? TF!
I know, right? Fucking heresy.

Question How does one know if one have seem all the content in the intro before chapter 1?
Well you can tell it by the notification. It should say you've reached all the content for this particular update if you've seen it all. Or some choices won't appear anymore when they usually did, say on specific day and time per say.

Sadly I didn't manage to add quest log for intro this update, the others are tracked however in CH1. Either way you can just ask me, tell me what scenes you've had so far and I'll tell you what you're missing if you're missing anything.

Nov 7, 2017
Well I seen. Bar lady ( confirmed it got done). date with co worker. and Fun time over sleeping sis
Never saw any notification. closest to that i saw was ( Yes I´ve seen all content here, I wish to proceed) but thats only if i do the go to work Mon morning that start chapter 1. Maybe am just fucking blind who knows

Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Well I seen. Bar lady ( confirmed it got done). date with co worker. and Fun time over sleeping sis
Never saw any notification. closest to that i saw was ( Yes I´ve seen all content here, I wish to proceed) but thats only if i do the go to work Mon morning that start chapter 1. Maybe am just fucking blind who knows
The Milf, yeah, at the night club. If you've got her to do a blowjob, then that is the end for her in intro part.

Date with co worker Machi - there is a sex scene with Machi IF you dated her, it says after the date she will visit on a specific day and time. I believe she visits on Friday - Midday to MC's house if you dated her. You get that content with v0.2 release, as it was previously patreon release delay for v0.1, and that's it for intro part.

Sister if you went to down that route - Gotta spend Sundays with her, gotta peek on her in the bathroom, then it all leads to the jerking off scene. And that's it for intro.

If you've seen all these, then yes, on Monday morning when it offers to go to work, and notifies you about Chapter 1... you're free to proceed. You've seen all the scenes in intro.

You can continue story and get to CH1 free roaming part.

Reactions: Alreadyinuseme

DiviDreamer

Aug 29, 2020
Nice characters you have, nice renders
though i little confused about map its look exact like ExtraLife game map, are you same developer?

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Nice characters you have, nice renders
though i little confused about map its look exact like ExtraLife game map, are you same developer?
No. I am not. And that's just a place holder, I needed something so I found something at random. That won't stay there. Just till I can make shit. Probs next update. :unsure:

DiviDreamer

Aug 29, 2020
No. I am not. And that's just a place holder, I needed something so I found something at random. That won't stay there. Just till I can make shit. Probs next update. :unsure:
Oh, i got it,
will it be sandbox travel style game, like highlighted doors or text menu travel like in game right now?

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I didn't expect the isekai... so the MC jerking off (hoping this is not necessary) to his sister is necessary to start her route or something? Moreover, is part of the plot coming back on Earth? Such a waste for Machi, his sister and the bar woman if MC does not come back.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Sister if you went to down that route - Gotta spend Sundays with her, gotta peek on her in the bathroom, then it all leads to the jerking off scene. And that's it for intro.
I never seen this, I've managed to spend time with her every Sunday in the previous version. Or does this need a restart?

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Oh, i got it,
will it be sandbox travel style game, like highlighted doors or text menu travel like in game right now?
Nothing is set in stone. All I can tell you is that the current plan is to continue with this style of story-sandbox hybrid. I'm constantly teaching MC new things, so as he picks up new coding notions, we might add more complex systems to the game. We might also stick with what we have right now as the game is pretty neat, in my humble opinion.

I didn't expect the isekai... so the MC jerking off (hoping this is not necessary) to his sister is necessary to start her route or something? Moreover, is part of the plot coming back on Earth? Such a waste for Machi, his sister and the bar woman if MC does not come back.
Basically, if you want to fuck your sister, you should jerk off to her. If you're not into fucking your sister, then you won't miss anything by not jerking off to her.

As for the Isekai stuff, well, let's just say that if you've enjoyed ISOR so far, then I'd recommend trusting into it's writer. MC knows what he's doing ;)

I never seen this, I've managed to spend time with her every Sunday in the previous version. Or does this need a restart?
Could be a bug. For now I'd restart. If you manage to replicate this (being unable to see the scene), please notify us and tell us how you managed to encounter this bug (basically, tell us how to replicate it ourselves). If there is indeed a bug, I'll fix it as soon as possible.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I am damn surprised at them Rory lovers. As it damn should be!

And no, if you indicate on her sister. She ain't here. Who's to say though, we'll see.
giselle, the dragonkin with blue skin ... a big breasted clutz that is an apostle of hardy and call rory her "sister" because they both are apostle and her godess is pursuing rory she start as an antagonist ... no heavy spoiler from me so read either the manga (only 110 chapter translated) or the novel to know more ^^ and i don't remember anyone using her in a game

• Thinking Face

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
giselle, the dragonkin with blue skin ... a big breasted clutz that is an apostle of hardy and call rory her "sister" because they both are apostle and her godess is pursuing rory she start as an antagonist ... no heavy spoiler from me so read either the manga (only 110 chapter translated) or the novel to know more ^^ and i don't remember anyone using her in a game
Ah, the issue is I haven't read the manga. As I didn't seen her in anime I wasn't aware of her really. Someone mentioned and asked me about her on the discord tho. But we'll see. Got plenty of chars for now.

Hm. There is a possibility it requires a restart. Or... you can kinda cheat it via console if you wanted.

Oh, i got it,
Well as Ambir mentioned, I think it looks good the way it is now. It has buttons for areas and then the menu's for the rest. I think I will keep some simplicity behind it. Of course can change, doesn't have to change. But for now I'm satisfied with it the way it is.

It is a matter of writing and development between two characters, if you already want to go down the sister route... then...yeah that scene will happen, of course you CAN skip it. I can't seemingly emphasize enough on this. If you find it not to your taste, just skip it. Boom, problem solved.

As for the Isekai, I stated in the Overview "Juggle between two worlds." In Chapter 1 he got stuck there as the portal closed behind him, but everything hints at him trying to get back, which he will. Long story short, don't worry about that part.

I'll do my best to give the best of both places.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
BUMP!

Initially I had a plan of creating additional content for Valentine's Day, sadly the Chapter 1 story took more toll and time consumption than I anticipated, so with that being said I decided on this particular day to offer v0.2 Patreon Build to those who are not Patreons and give you some additional content.

P.S Happy Valentine's Day if you celebrating!

1644840929700.png

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Ah, the issue is I haven't read the manga. As I didn't seen her in anime I wasn't aware of her really. Someone mentioned and asked me about her on the discord tho. But we'll see. Got plenty of chars for now.
she is just a younger priestess from a different god, her charadesign is ... much to my taste ^^ and in the story she's pretty fun, so i was wondering if she was in your game or was in the future girls that would apear (as i don't remember seeing her in another game she could be a good idea, but not having played the game yet make it so that i can't say if her charadesign or her would go well with the game, so it's not a suggestion or a request, just me wondering and stating a good argument about thinking about her IF there's a interest and a place for her ^^) i've seen you chating about the thread being a thread to worship rory... but you did not even watch the anime Oo you're realy missing out, the anime is really good and don't particularly disapoint you when you read the manga later (i don't know how it compare to the novel yet as i'll read it when i finish the manga to be sure to enjoy all of them ^^)

• Thinking Face

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
she is just a younger priestess from a different god, her charadesign is ... much to my taste ^^ and in the story she's pretty fun, so i was wondering if she was in your game or was in the future girls that would apear (as i don't remember seeing her in another game she could be a good idea, but not having played the game yet make it so that i can't say if her charadesign or her would go well with the game, so it's not a suggestion or a request, just me wondering and stating a good argument about thinking about her IF there's a interest and a place for her ^^) i've seen you chating about the thread being a thread to worship rory... but you did not even watch the anime Oo you're realy missing out, the anime is really good and don't particularly disapoint you when you read the manga later (i don't know how it compare to the novel yet as i'll read it when i finish the manga to be sure to enjoy all of them ^^)

I did watch the anime. I said I didn't read the manga.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I did watch the anime. I said I didn't read the manga.
you may have seen it but if you missed giselle then you must have been not that focused on it :p the start of her screen time is hard to forget ... it's after the fire dragon fight if you want to rewatch just her scene in the anime

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes