3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Any particular reason why, if you spend Sunday with Azumi, that it skips Monday morning, and takes you directly to Monday midday?
Woops. My bad mate. I'll get that fixed for update. Have few more things to fix so I'll add it to the list. Sorry-eh!

Reactions: MythMackay

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
It must mean you've had so much fun hanging out you've slept through the morning ;)
Ryu you sly dog
I mean this is totally fucking accurate, this wasn't a mistake, yes, yes .... khm.

• Haha
Reactions: Ambir

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
When you choose "spend time with your sister" at midday, the time advances to the next midday.

Reactions: Mystic

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ok, everything related to Iara isn't exciting me (maybe I'm weird). The truth is that I don't know if she's a LI or not, but I don't like her.

It's possible that I will try again later, but the truth is that at least the beginning of chapter 1 isn't to my liking.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Ok, everything related to Iara isn't exciting me (maybe I'm weird). The truth is that I don't know if she's a LI or not, but I don't like her.

It's possible that I will try again later, but the truth is that at least the beginning of chapter 1 isn't to my liking.
autocorrectmeme.jpg

I think you misspelled something there BRUH!

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020

I smell heresy.

heavy-flamer-heresy.gif

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019

meme-movie.gif

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't know, I'm talking about the one who says to call her Mistress:

Screenshot_4.png

I have come this far. I haven't advanced any further.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I don't know, I'm talking about the one who says to call her Mistress:

View attachment 1661437

I have come this far. I haven't advanced any further.
I mean... that's called story and progress. You're the first to complain that lmao. It would be boring as fuck if all the LI's are like "Oh yes, give me your magical cock" for no reason lmao. Takes some effort.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
I mean... that's called story and progress. You're the first to complain that lmao. It would be boring as fuck if all the LI's are like "Oh yes, give me your magical cock" for no reason lmao. Takes some effort.
And lots of fap'n

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes