3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

VikingDeathMarch

Dec 17, 2018
i think i ran into a softlock
after bathing with the witch and talking to the queen in the patio the only options i have are wait/look around and the repeatable sex scene with rin.
included save this whole save was played in the 32 version of the exe because my laptop is very potato

msr9568

Feb 4, 2019
i think i ran into a softlock
after bathing with the witch and talking to the queen in the patio the only options i have are wait/look around and the repeatable sex scene with rin.
included save this whole save was played in the 32 version of the exe because my laptop is very potato
I'm pretty certain that's the end of the game until it gets remastered.

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
So why isn't this thing marked as abandoned or at least on-hold? It hasn't had an update in like 2 years.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
another game bites the dust

I wish I had some talent for coding and rendering or drawing.. I literally have all day, every day, to myself.

Husmi

Dec 8, 2021
I guess nobody reported it. since the last comment is 4 months old id say People just forgot about it.
That's always the worst that can happen to a game, if a dev gets burned there is still hope that he may come back later, if people just forget about the game, then that's the end, period xD

Always thought one of the best signals in a threat is people asking if the game is abandoned because the dev didn't show in 2 months, that means people still care about that game, if I was the dev, I'd be more worried if no one cared...

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes