3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
The content where you can fuck mom, is it there already? That's all I wanna know..
There was never a mother character here, she was mentioned briefly but that's it. There is sister though...

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I've forgotten to ask here, but since after playing the new game what's the current plan for this one then?
As I explained in my Patreon post, nothing really. I am not abandoning this or anything of the sort, the thing is that I got burned out by working on this and I needed something to freshen up hence I started the other project. Long story short just a bit of a delay here is all.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So I just finished this update, I think? I want to make sure on here before backing up things and deleting the files.

So the last scenes in this update are talking to the Queen in the garden and having sex with the court witch in the bath, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
So I just finished this update, I think? I want to make sure on here before backing up things and deleting the files.

So the last scenes in this update are talking to the Queen in the garden and having sex with the court witch in the bath, right?
Right you are.

Reactions: Jellyluve

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Damn, you got burned out by just doing 7 updates? That's really crazy. You must get bored easily. I enjoyed this game and came back to check if your break from this was over but still seems you're working on Omerta, then you're going to be working on a " fantasy genre " type game. So is it safe to say that Isor is pretty much done or at least it won't be updated for another year or more?

Reactions: MikeOG

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Damn, you got burned out by just doing 7 updates? That's really crazy. You must get bored easily. I enjoyed this game and came back to check if your break from this was over but still seems you're working on Omerta, then you're going to be working on a " fantasy genre " type game. So is it safe to say that Isor is pretty much done or at least it won't be updated for another year or more?
JUST seven... right. You know how much content is in these "just" seven updates? And yeah, I got burned out. Because when I was working on this, I was working 2 jobs on top of it... it was summer as well... so yeah, sorry for having bodily limits.

Some of us don't have $30,000 on patron and keep milking people like Milfy City so we can't afford to sit our asses home 24/7. And lately I have ton of obligations IRL, I'm moving countries to name one which is kinda shit process.

All of that aside, no, this still isn't abandoned and no, it won't take another year. As far as Omerta is related, it has just 1 more update to wrap up EP1 and then I'm done with it for a while to avoid precisely this here. I even have stuff ready for it just that I literally can't find bloody time to deal with it an upload it.

This one as well is around half done... it needs one big update and that would be that. But I won't be giving dates or promises... but it will be completed this year for sure.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: eeyye and KKpotato

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
JUST seven... right. You know how much content is in these "just" seven updates? And yeah, I got burned out. Because when I was working on this, I was working 2 jobs on top of it... it was summer as well... so yeah, sorry for having bodily limits.

Some of us don't have $30,000 on patron and keep milking people like Milfy City so we can't afford to sit our asses home 24/7. And lately I have ton of obligations IRL, I'm moving countries to name one which is kinda shit process.

All of that aside, no, this still isn't abandoned and no, it won't take another year. As far as Omerta is related, it has just 1 more update to wrap up EP1 and then I'm done with it for a while to avoid precisely this here. I even have stuff ready for it just that I literally can't find bloody time to deal with it an upload it.

This one as well is around half done... it needs one big update and that would be that. But I won't be giving dates or promises... but it will be completed this year for sure.
I get you. I wasn't trying to be rude or snarky so I apologize if I came off that way. You said because you worked 2 jobs and it was summer and you had bodily limits but you were working on another project during this time. Not really getting what those had to do with it, but I do understand burnout working on the same thing. Sometimes you need a reset.

I have no idea what the hardships are for moving countries but I can't expect it to easy by any means. I hope you get settled into where ever you end up going and I hope it's better for you where you end up.

I also was curious about the other game you brought up in a post that you were going to work on after Omerta. The fantasy genre game from your Oct. 17 patreon post. Did you mean ISOR or another game? I took it as you were talking about a whole other game that why I asked if ISOR update was going to be a year or more.

Again I apologize If I seemed rude or anything wasn't my intent. Hope you get everything done and I have to give Omerta another try, haven't played in a long time, I also forgot about these games until yesterday. So I think I'll start over on both and get a fresh view of them. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I get you. I wasn't trying to be rude or snarky so I apologize if I came off that way. You said because you worked 2 jobs and it was summer and you had bodily limits but you were working on another project during this time. Not really getting what those had to do with it, but I do understand burnout working on the same thing. Sometimes you need a reset.

I have no idea what the hardships are for moving countries but I can't expect it to easy by any means. I hope you get settled into where ever you end up going and I hope it's better for you where you end up.

I also was curious about the other game you brought up in a post that you were going to work on after Omerta. The fantasy genre game from your Oct. 17 patreon post. Did you mean ISOR or another game? I took it as you were talking about a whole other game that why I asked if ISOR update was going to be a year or more.

Again I apologize If I seemed rude or anything wasn't my intent. Hope you get everything done and I have to give Omerta another try, haven't played in a long time, I also forgot about these games until yesterday. So I think I'll start over on both and get a fresh view of them. :)
That's alright, it is indeed sometimes difficult to read into what people want to say here, or to be precise in what kind of manner. Used to a lot of negativity around here.

And yeah, working on the same thing constantly can really burn you out fast. This is why I decided to switch and jump between stuff rather than focus all my time on single thing which results in well... THIS.

No, the fantasy game will be entirely different thing. Not related to ISOR. As for ISOR as I said.. just needs one more larger update and I'll be done with it.

Yeah, it is pain in the ass to deal with a bunch of paperwork etc. But thanks for good wishes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Soulpuppet

Morho

May 16, 2023
now u destroyed my plans for tommorow

what is so bad about that?

instead of sandbox obliviously :)

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
now u destroyed my plans for tommorow

what is so bad about that?

instead of sandbox obliviously :)
Same as it was with Omerta. I am not pleased by story like I used to be, and graphics. I was a fucking amatuer.

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes